Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question re Nice presales
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 4, 2005 21:17

I bought a code for the Nice presales and got linked to the French website probably 20-30 minutes after pre-sales started, only to find that of the following price categories (in Euros)

there were precisely no (ZERO) tickets available in the first 5 (FIVE) price categories, and something like 975 tickets available in the lowest price category. I've since been keeping an eye on that site and over about 48 hours they've sold perhaps just over a hundred tickets ? This makes me think that rather than the first 5 price categories having all sold out in record breaking time - perhaps they were never offered, although I can't for the life of me imagine why that should be and that in fact that's what happened ?

Anyone know anything, or have a similar experience, or God forbid - actually manage to get decent tickets in the presales ? And if so, HOW ?

I am genuinely mightily confused !

Re: Question re Nice presales
Posted by: JK ()
Date: December 4, 2005 21:23

what is/will be the French website for Nice tickets?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 4, 2005 21:30

where did you get the 975 figure from, pauly?

Also - can you advise what price range is for seated tickets and what the prices are for standing tickets?

thanks

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 4, 2005 21:45

Gazza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> where did you get the 975 figure from, pauly?
>
> Also - can you advise what price range is for
> seated tickets and what the prices are for
> standing tickets?
>
> thanks

Gazza,

This is what the website that is actually marketing these tickets (url below) tells me when I log in using my show specific presales code, this is 5 minutes ago. You can see for yourself, bugger all ticket availability in price categories 1 through 5, and 877 tickets still available in price category 6. You mean to say ALL the other tickets in ALL the other price categories sold out in about a half hour ? Well maybe, but somehow I'm doubtful. ESPECIALLY as it's taken over 48 hours for the figure of 975 available when the presales started to drop down to the 877 it is NOW !!

[www.ticketnet.fr]

Jour Date Séance Heure Séance CAT1 CAT2 CAT3 CAT4 CAT5 CAT6
Mardi 08 Aou 2006 19:00 0 0 0 0 0 877

Modifier mon choix sur cette séance

Anyway, I'm gonna give it a go when the public sale starts, whenever that is - can't remember now. But anyway, that website is bloody useless. I've looked EVERYWHERE, and I simply cannot find a seating plan, so if anyone out there is reading this and actually understands what privce category buys what for this particular show - no doubt both Gazza and I would be delighted if you could share that info with us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2159
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home