Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112
Current Page: 12 of 12
Re: OT: Taylor Swift stuff
Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: May 10, 2024 00:38

RollingFreak
Pretty cool that she's continuing to change up her set. I feel like it was a given with this new album, but just kinda shows that she's not resting on anything. Cool for European fans.

It's the biggest show on earth now by far, 3:30 of show, 46 songs, 7 from her new album just released, she's on other league.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 10, 2024 17:37

georgelicks
RollingFreak
Pretty cool that she's continuing to change up her set. I feel like it was a given with this new album, but just kinda shows that she's not resting on anything. Cool for European fans.

It's the biggest show on earth now by far, 3:30 of show, 46 songs, 7 from her new album just released, she's on other league.

I have several family members that are fans and while not on my playlist, it's great to see artists delivering for the fans in the way she does. She sets the bar really high, maybe forcing other artists to up their game.

To be clear, I don't count the Stones (of course) as needing to play that game and from what of scene of the first shows, fantastic show.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 10, 2024 22:19

treaclefingers
georgelicks
RollingFreak

I have several family members that are fans and while not on my playlist, it's great to see artists delivering for the fans in the way she does. She sets the bar really high, maybe forcing other artists to up their game.

To be clear, I don't count the Stones (of course) as needing to play that game and from what of scene of the first shows, fantastic show.

Colleague's daughter flew from Vancouver to Paris this week to catch one of her shows. It was cheaper than flying to Toronto to see her! Tickets were purchased before the 3 Vancouver shows were announced.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: May 10, 2024 22:27

DGA35
treaclefingers
georgelicks
RollingFreak

Colleague's daughter flew from Vancouver to Paris this week to catch one of her shows. It was cheaper than flying to Toronto to see her! Tickets were purchased before the 3 Vancouver shows were announced.

I have friends who are seeing her in Paris in a few weeks. They said it was way easier than trying for anything here. And hey, gives them a reason to travel, so win-win.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 13, 2024 15:12

DGA35
treaclefingers
georgelicks
RollingFreak

That's cool! My family lucked out and got tickets in Vancouver.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 13, 2024 21:45

BowieStone
NilsHolgersson
Maybe this will be her "White Album", her "Exile". Those albums weren't really understood at the time too.

Albums like this have many songs to jack up the streaming numbers. Same thing with Beyonces Cowboy Carter or those albums by Morgan Wallen. They’re not misunderstood double albums, they’re playlists… pick the songs you want, don’t worry about the others, put them in a bowl and shuffle. Albums are old fashioned and pretty soon a thing of the past. Streaming ruined it, but here we are.

People have been saying the album is dead or will die for quite some time now. Yet people continue to record albums (regardless of format).

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112
Current Page: 12 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1532
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home