Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819Next
Current Page: 14 of 19
Re: Munich Gerrmany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: sister ()
Date: June 1, 2022 17:21

shattered1978
This info is on-demand only? I don't see it anywhere in the normal infos. That is too secretive. If true, it will cause a lot of trouble and long waiting lines.

sister
Got this from FKP Scorpio:

Auf dem Gelände sind ausschließlich durchsichtige Taschen und Brustbeutel mit einer maximalen Größe von 30,5 x 30,5 cm gestattet. Nicht durchsichtige Taschen dürfen maximal die Größe eines Din A5-Blattes haben (14,8 x 21cm). Bitte lasse größere Taschen als die oben genannten zu Hause, sie dürfen nicht mit auf das Veranstaltungsgelände genommen werden. Getränke bzw. Lebensmittel dürfen nicht mitgenommen werden.
Don't know, but I asked themsmiling smiley

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: June 1, 2022 18:51

slewan
satisfaction2
slewan
the weather forecast ist now really bad: Thunderstorms in the evening and rain (> 10 liters/m2)

Keep cool - concert is sunday night!

and the weather forecast says: Thunderstorms and heavy rain between 8-11 pm
why do you keep repeating yourself over and over again?
Is it so important to you that you are right?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 1, 2022 19:34

bernard90mike
slewan
satisfaction2
slewan
the weather forecast ist now really bad: Thunderstorms in the evening and rain (> 10 liters/m2)

My point is not that I am right (and I wish I was wrong about the weather). I just keep you informed about the changes in the local weather forecast simply because I guess not everybody is following local weather forecasts for Munich.
If you don't like it or you don't need information on the weather, you don't have to read what I write…

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 1, 2022 19:45

Yeah - it would be very disappointing if the Show literally falls into the water - especially considering the high Ticket-prices in Germany ....

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: June 1, 2022 19:51

slewan
bernard90mike
slewan
satisfaction2
slewan

My point is not that I am right (and I wish I was wrong about the weather). I just keep you informed about the changes in the local weather forecast simply because I guess not everybody is following local weather forecasts for Munich.
If you don't like it or you don't need information on the weather, you don't have to read what I write…
Oh I am sorry. I didn't know you were the local weather forecaster grinning smiley

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: June 1, 2022 20:05

At wetter.com I read 90% rain chance starting at midnight. Untill then its a 10% chance.
Anything can happen.

Date: June 1, 2022 20:15

The stage rises ....

[www.Olympiapark.de]

Date: June 1, 2022 23:00

shattered1978

This info is on-demand only? I don't see it anywhere in the normal infos. That is too secretive. If true, it will cause a lot of trouble and long waiting lines.

I've contacted [www.FKPScorpio.com] again for further informations and they replied me:

"There is no further information about the concert this year. Information on how to get to the stadium can be found here on [www.Olympiapark.de] . There are no Corona regulations, as these have been lifted for events since 1st April."

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 2, 2022 11:05

slewan
bernard90mike
slewan
satisfaction2
slewan

Would be a great opportunity for them to play Rain Fall Down again.
Been a while since they've played it back during the ABB tour, but I recall it being a nice addition at the Hollywood Bowl...and it was new!

According to weather.com for Munich, June 5:

Showers and thundershowers during the evening giving way to periods of light rain overnight.
A few storms may be severe. Low 59F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Date: June 2, 2022 11:25

The weather forecast really doesn't looking good .... sad smiley

[www.WetterOnline.de]

Date: June 2, 2022 11:30

Stage building continues ....

[www.Olympiapark.de]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 2, 2022 11:37

Maybe/hopefully the forecast will change? Sunday is still a ways off...

I've only been to one rainy Stones show, and it was at the open field of Nijmegen back in 2007 - major thunderstorms and dumping rain throughout the day.
Van Morrison quickly ended his short opening set amidst a massive downpour, while thousands of us fans in the field took shelter under tarps or any sort of covering - my wife was freaking out ha.
And then just before the Stones were to come on....voila...magic...the clouds disappeared! One of the more memorable shows I've ever been to in more ways than one, but don't think I'd want to relive it again!

Date: June 2, 2022 11:45

Hairball

And then just before the Stones were to come on....voila...magic...the clouds disappeared!

Yep, I was there too - but my shoes were full of water since I had no umbrella / poncho. For Munich it would be nice if Keith could do his rainstick magic ....

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: June 2, 2022 11:47

Hairball
Maybe/hopefully the forecast will change? Sunday is still a ways off...

I've only been to one rainy Stones show, and it was at the open field of Nijmegen back in 2007 - major thunderstorms and dumping rain throughout the day.
Van Morrison quickly ended his short opening set amidst a massive downpour, while thousands of us fans in the field took shelter under tarps or any sort of covering - my wife was freaking out ha.
And then just before the Stones were to come on....voila...magic...the clouds disappeared! One of the more memorable shows I've ever been to in more ways than one, but don't think I'd want to relive it again!

All I say is Paris July 1st 1995. Funny but don't need that again.

Posted by: glshanghai ()
Date: June 2, 2022 11:52

Is the song vote for Munich already up?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 2, 2022 12:03

Looks like I gotta get serious about rain gear. I think I still have an unused Rolling Stones rain poncho laying around somewhere, but fear that's not going to be enough...

Fingers still crossed though.

Out of my 24 shows, I don't think I've ever experienced a true rain show. Sure, there's been a few shows where it either rained heavily during the day and still some during the show (Bergen 2006) or on and off before/during showtime (Edinburgh 2018) but I've never had one where it would have rained (like non-stop) all throughout the show.

In Bergen, I do remember having lined up all day from 7 AM to get to the front row (which I did!) and wearing a complete rain suit with pants and everything. Come to think of it, I still may have that same suit...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 12:14 by Topi.

Posted by: Eintracht ()
Date: June 2, 2022 12:39

Topi
Looks like I gotta get serious about rain gear. I think I still have an unused Rolling Stones rain poncho laying around somewhere, but fear that's not going to be enough...

Fingers still crossed though.

Out of my 24 shows, I don't think I've ever experienced a true rain show. Sure, there's been a few shows where it either rained heavily during the day and still some during the show (Bergen 2006) or on and off before/during showtime (Edinburgh 2018) but I've never had one where it would have rained (like non-stop) all throughout the show.

In Bergen, I do remember having lined up all day from 7 AM to get to the front row (which I did!) and wearing a complete rain suit with pants and everything. Come to think of it, I still may have that same suit...

Munich 1998 was a desaster, heavy rain and thunderstorm. 2017 was a little bit rain, but very cold. Keep fingers crossed...

Date: June 2, 2022 12:56

Irix

[www.WetterOnline.de]

we can only hope that the rain begins a few hours later then the forecast says…

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 2, 2022 13:09

Irix

[www.WetterOnline.de]

I feel you but there is no way one can forecast a thunderstorm at exactly 9pm. It will change for sure. Rain maybe before, maybe after. It can change up to 30 minutes before go time.
Sad, Sad, Sad - but you're gonna be fine!

Date: June 2, 2022 13:28

maybe they should just do what Guns&Roses did some years ago in Hannover. They had to stop they had to interrupt their show after a few songs because of a heavy thunderstorm. After a long pause (some 1,5 hours) they did the rest of the show and they really went an extra mile (I think the show ended long after midnight (they somehow managed to get a special permission to play that long) (see: [www.setlist.fm])

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 13:31 by slewan.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 2, 2022 13:37

The only Stones shows in Munich I saw without rain were indoors.

But all shows were fantastic, who cares about rain when the Stones are on stage. (I hope of the return of OOC with Mick wearing that silly raincoat again as he did on the rainy B2B Munich concert)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 13:43 by Stoneswolf.

Date: June 2, 2022 13:42

Currently no tickets available for Munich, not even "TopSeats".

Date: June 2, 2022 14:00

Topi

Preparing next Lucky Dip?

Date: June 2, 2022 14:01

Yeah, possibly.

Date: June 2, 2022 14:15

Irix
Topi

Preparing next Lucky Dip?

or maybe another press campaign?
But you might be right about preparing LD tickets. Maybe they do it now (or tomorrow) because they don't want to do it at the weekend?

Most likely the reason is much more simple: eventim's website says that tickets aren't no longer deliverable. So they might just switch to a print at home only option

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 14:18 by slewan.

Date: June 2, 2022 14:17

Tics back up

The normal tickets in O2 and P1 seems to be gone. Hope it's not for the dippers.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 14:22 by PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Date: June 2, 2022 14:22

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Tics back up

what was that about O2 and P1??

Date: June 2, 2022 14:26

the maps back up and it seems that nothing has changed – except that there are a few seat in secion A1 for 300 Euros

Date: June 2, 2022 14:31

[please delete]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 14:32 by Topi.

Date: June 2, 2022 14:35

Regarding blocks O2 and P1 it would seem that if you put in the Merkur/TZ-Leser code "Satisfaction", it only then shows you those blocks available. Almost entire rows of seats at the discount price of 89,90€.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 14:35 by Topi.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819Next
Current Page: 14 of 19

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2017
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home