Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 19
Re: Munich Gerrmany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: PatrickS77 ()
Date: March 23, 2022 00:22

grzegorz67
Wow - those photos are Chicago 21/6/19 then Cardiff 15/6/18. I lucky dipped both and I can see myself in both of those photos! In the pit neither time though winking smiley

What seats did you get?? Still pissed off that I missed out on LD for Munich. Standing behind seating kinda sucks.

Posted by: moseslake ()
Date: March 23, 2022 02:56

Anyone have an extra pair of Munich Lucky Dip, Silver Pit or back of field General admission?

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 23, 2022 08:45

I am sure there will be tickets left once we get closer to show day. Just be patient and wait until then. And keep checking eventim now and then.

Date: March 23, 2022 11:59

moseslake
Anyone have an extra pair of Munich Lucky Dip, Silver Pit or back of field General admission?
I have Silver + Lucky dip. Depending on what I dip I have spare Silver Pits or whatever i dipped. Pretty sure you won't be willing to wait untill showday though (i would not)

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 23, 2022 12:32

moseslake

nobody will ever habe an extra pair of LD ticket since you can't buy more than one.

Date: March 23, 2022 12:42

PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake
I have Silver + Lucky dip. Depending on what I dip I have spare Silver Pits or whatever i dipped. Pretty sure you won't be willing to wait untill showday though (i would not)

Yeah. That was my plan too. Turns out though, I only have silver. Shame about that plan is, once you find out you've dipped bad, it's also too late to get a good spot at silver. Still wish though I had that choice.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 23, 2022 12:43

slewan
moseslake

nobody will ever habe an extra pair of LD ticket since you can't buy more than one.

You can, with different Eventim accounts and different credit cards. It's limited to one order per account/credit card.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 23, 2022 12:48

Topi
slewan
moseslake

You can, with different Eventim accounts and different credit cards. It's limited to one order per account/credit card.

Or 2 people Go together to a concert and wach person buy one pair

Date: March 23, 2022 12:52

hockenheim95
Topi
slewan
moseslake

Or 2 people Go together to a concert and wach person buy one pair

Yes, that's the oldest trick in the Lucky Dip book to improve your chances, and also perfectly OK with the fine print.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 23, 2022 12:52

Topi
slewan
moseslake

True.. another way to have an extra pair is when two solo people team up with a pair each, and then agree to sell/give/trade the lesser of the pairs to others to increase their odds. Have done that a few times. Generally very easy to do, and avoids a pair going unused. smileys with beer

Date: March 23, 2022 13:25

PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

Yeah. That was my plan too. Turns out though, I only have silver. Shame about that plan is, once you find out you've dipped bad, it's also too late to get a good spot at silver. Still wish though I had that choice.

for me a good spot is at the back where i can get beers, so no problems for me smiling smiley

Date: March 23, 2022 13:29

PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

for me a good spot is at the back where i can get beers, so no problems for me smiling smiley

Lucky you. Then why did you get LD and Silver pit? ;-) Unfortunately I'm picky with my spots.

Date: March 23, 2022 13:51

PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

Lucky you. Then why did you get LD and Silver pit? ;-) Unfortunately I'm picky with my spots.

standing at the back of the pit is better than standing at the back of the silver pit.

Date: March 24, 2022 05:03

PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake
I have Silver + Lucky dip. Depending on what I dip I have spare Silver Pits or whatever i dipped. Pretty sure you won't be willing to wait untill showday though (i would not)[/quote

I’ll take the offer. I have my Dips for Madrid and Liverpool, but had issues signing into my account and ran out of time and lost the Munich.

I’m coming from Maui so I’m putting my faith in you my man.

Date: March 24, 2022 10:21

Heads up: I'm going to have a single LD and a spare bed hotel room from June 4 to June 6 available. (Hotel Leonardo Royal Munich). I will post this in the Ticket Trader forum shortly.

Note that I would prefer a commitment to both the ticket and the hotel room at this time, not separately.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-24 10:35 by Topi.

Date: March 24, 2022 13:36

PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

standing at the back of the pit is better than standing at the back of the silver pit.

Then why the LD? Isn't the idea to upgrade with LD? Regular pit was freely available, wasn't it?

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 24, 2022 13:40

PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

Then why the LD? Isn't the idea to upgrade with LD? Regular pit was freely available, wasn't it?

Well, having the chance to upgrade from Silver Pit to Pit by spending only 67€ is more feasible for most than just buying a Pit ticket for 527€ if they are fine with not being in the Pit in case the LD turns out to be a bad seat or so...if you absolutely wanna be in the Pit, you should obviously buy a Pit ticket of course...

Date: March 24, 2022 14:08

ronniewoody91
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

Well, having the chance to upgrade from Silver Pit to Pit by spending only 67€ is more feasible for most than just buying a Pit ticket for 527€ if they are fine with not being in the Pit in case the LD turns out to be a bad seat or so...if you absolutely wanna be in the Pit, you should obviously buy a Pit ticket of course...

This!

I have pits for Paris and Amsterdam, but my friend for Munich wont pay 550 for tickets as he is not die hard stonesfan. And he is right.

Date: March 24, 2022 14:16

moseslake
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake
I have Silver + Lucky dip. Depending on what I dip I have spare Silver Pits or whatever i dipped. Pretty sure you won't be willing to wait untill showday though (i would not)[/quote

I’ll take the offer. I have my Dips for Madrid and Liverpool, but had issues signing into my account and ran out of time and lost the Munich.

We can make a deal. I'm not going to sell/promise anyone my spare tickets before i picked up my dips anyway so for me it is not a problem to hold them for you. You just need to do what you want. If you can obtain tickets the coming weeks don't feel objected to take them. I will get rid of my tickets. I just need to know 1 day before the showday if you want to buy them or not. If you don't have tickets 1 day before the show i will keep them for you. This way you are 100% garantueed to have tickets.

Date: March 24, 2022 14:17

ronniewoody91
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

Oh, you are talking about Diamond Pit?! Wasn't aware there's a bar in there (or in silver pit... there are mobile people selling beer though). ;-) Thought you talked about regular pit behind silber pit, where there usually is a bar.

Date: March 24, 2022 14:21

PatrickS77
ronniewoody91
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

Oh, you are talking about Diamond Pit?! Wasn't aware there's a bar in there (or in silver pit... there are mobile people selling beer though). ;-) Thought you talked about regular pit behind silber pit, where there usually is a bar.

Sorry, I overread regular lol...just call it GA standing lol all these Pits are confusing xD

Date: March 24, 2022 14:27

PatrickS77
ronniewoody91
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
PatrickS77
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

no real bar, but in you just stand in the back you can walk to a bar and just walk back to your place. You don't have to stand all day to protect it.

Date: March 24, 2022 14:28

ronniewoody91

Sorry, I overread regular lol...just call it GA standing lol all these Pits are confusing xD
For sure, it is. Yeah. My idea also was to see if I could upgrade from Silver pit, which is more like stinky pit. It's expensive and still far back. But since I missed the damn LD, I guess I'm stuck there anyway. Still hoping though that some more LD will come up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-24 14:34 by PatrickS77.

Date: March 24, 2022 14:31

PaintMonkeyManBlack

no real bar, but in you just stand in the back you can walk to a bar and just walk back to your place. You don't have to stand all day to protect it.

Ok. Gotcha. It's a long walk though. ;-)

Date: March 24, 2022 14:36

That's okay, hope they have the nice German stones cups again!

Date: March 24, 2022 14:56

PaintMonkeyManBlack
That's okay, hope they have the nice German stones cups again!

Didn't they have them in other countries? I wanted to start collecting them lol

Date: March 26, 2022 18:52

PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake
PaintMonkeyManBlack
moseslake

We can make a deal. I'm not going to sell/promise anyone my spare tickets before i picked up my dips anyway so for me it is not a problem to hold them for you. You just need to do what you want. If you can obtain tickets the coming weeks don't feel objected to take them. I will get rid of my tickets. I just need to know 1 day before the showday if you want to buy them or not. If you don't have tickets 1 day before the show i will keep them for you. This way you are 100% garantueed to have tickets.

Sounds like we have a deal. See you in Munich!

Date: March 26, 2022 18:58

Monkey Man Black,

I’ll provide my phone number as we get closer to Tour. Is there a PM option here?

Date: March 28, 2022 09:56

Looks like my Munich trip will be even shorter. I was supposed to fly in on Saturday morning on Finnair, but now they cancelled that flight and put me on an afternoon flight.

BTW, still offering a spare bed in my hotel room and a Lucky Dip. Details on the Ticket Trader forum here: [iorr.org] - note that the hotel is for two nights from June 4 through June 6.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-28 12:06 by Topi.

Date: March 28, 2022 13:25

moseslake
Monkey Man Black,

I’ll provide my phone number as we get closer to Tour. Is there a PM option here?

i don't think so.

If you share your e-mailadres i will sent you an e-mail

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 19

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2080
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home