Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 17
Re: Hollywood show live updates - Tuesday 23-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:20

SaintPaul
Iggyrichards
Wow, for a "Stones fan site" there is just so much negativity from some people. Wow, what a surprise they don't sound like they did 20 years ago or "Keith is horrible". Then don't freaking watch the vid's and do something else other than bitch.

Hell yeah!!
We came to rock.
If you don't like the show, you can take your stuff and scram!

Or people can voice their opinions, good or bad.

Re: Hollywood show live updates - Tuesday 23-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:21

rlj1010
This show isn't "bad", per se. It just feels a bit like a band seriously going through the motions on a night that should have been something special.

This. The smaller indoor setting really worked for some things (Rambler, Ghost Town, Slipping Away) but some of the big set pieces that they "have" to play are feeling tired.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()

Honesty about the band is what separates Stones fans from KISS fans. KISS fans will buy and love everything the band tells them too. Some Stones fans are the same.

Posted by: cowboytoast ()

SaintPaul
cowboytoast
Ladies and Gentleman!!!! - Keith Berry

No excuse for that shit playing

Glad I'm not sitting next to you, Mr Fun!

"Mr. Fun" knows it's a load of horseshit - I first saw them in 1978 for about 12 bucks - I don't live in denial - i WANT them to be good - but this isn't - I'm not mad or trying to be negative - I'm SAD about it - it's like the last Christmas with Grandma and everyone is happy she didn't piss herself -

Plus you would like to be sitting next to me - I'm with my lovely girlfriend -

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:22

Yes THANKS to Green Lady, watterrats, and EddieByword for keeping these show threads flowing....even when the shows are subpar, it's fun to follow along. thumbs up

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:23

smileys with beer

Posted by: shattered ()

Hairball
Yes THANKS to Green Lady, watterrats, and EddieByword for keeping these show threads flowing....even when the shows are subpar, it's fun to follow along. thumbs up

Hairball, please check in here every once in a while.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()

cowboytoast
SaintPaul
cowboytoast
Ladies and Gentleman!!!! - Keith Berry

No excuse for that shit playing

Glad I'm not sitting next to you, Mr Fun!

"Mr. Fun" knows it's a load of horseshit - I first saw them in 1978 for about 12 bucks - I don't live in denial - i WANT them to be good - but this isn't - I'm not mad or trying to be negative - I'm SAD about it - it's like the last Christmas with Grandma and everyone is happy she didn't piss herself -

Plus you would like to be sitting next to me - I'm with my lovely girlfriend -

Well I'd rather be sitting next to you now that at XMas with grandma. Definitely.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:25

Come on, at least we got cheap seats. Thank you Paul, Jody and Green Lady for the video feeds. My first whole "live" gig for this tour...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:25

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:26

maybe they just wanted to tighten things up for a blu ray release? I don't know if that's the reason, but there's gotta be a reason. Maybe they are just tired too.

Posted by: HalfNanker ()

the end (of an era)??

Keith walking off stage with a fine haul of flags and other bits and pieces.

Date: November 24, 2021 06:27

THANK YOU JODY!

bittersweet

Posted by: Rockman ()

...it wont be the last ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: EddieByword ()

StonesFan35
Thanks Eddie for updating the setlist for all these shows! Awesome work!

You're welcome, cheers............ smileys with beer

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:28

shattered
Hairball

Hairball, please check in here every once in a while.

Will do, and same to you...it sort of feels like the end of summer camp or the last day of 6th grade....smiling smiley ...bittersweet....

Hope the Stones tour Europe for the 60th!!! And maybe even release a new album some day!!! smileys with beer

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:28

Thank you, Jody! And thank you Green Lady for all your work on the whole tour! And Eddie and Watterats, and Gene Pitney too!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-24 06:30 by floodonthepage.

Posted by: bam ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:29

Keith really did look energetic and engaged again.

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:30

Good bye excellent sounded f...in
Great
What's next?????

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:30

Wait…what? It’s over? Now what??? sad smiley

Date: November 24, 2021 06:31

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:32

Many, many thanks to Jody Hancock Bottaglia for streaming the whole show for us, much appreciated! Thanks to Green Lady for finding the link! >grinning smiley<smileys with beer>grinning smiley<smileys with beer

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:32

Wait…what? It’s over? Now what???

Youll be on Oprah ... get ya white dress ironed

ROCKMAN

Date: November 24, 2021 06:35

Goodnight all. If they're back, I'll try to get my head round whatever new invention lets us time travel to watch a show five hours and several thousand miles away. It's a pleasure, always.

Posted by: StonesFan35 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:36

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay safe and keep on rockin'!!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:36

Rockman
Wait…what? It’s over? Now what???

Youll be on Oprah ... get ya white dress ironed

Cretin! Everyone knows you can’t wear white after Labour Day!

concert blu-ray ? - Hollywood
Posted by: strapacross ()
Date: November 24, 2021 06:37

I am happy - the video they showed on the screens in the theatre during the concert could be officially released as a blu-ray ! (and I'll pre-order now!). I am surprised how professionally and well edited it was for something being done live. The camera angles used, lots of waist up shots, shots from behind into the audience, lots of shots of Jagger up front with band members in the background, full body shots, etc - This was not just filming to fill up the vertical stage screens in the stadium concerts. They will probably keep this in reserve, seeing if anything they like better comes out of whatever they might decide to film at the end of any possible European or other tour next year, then release whichever they like best after.

Date: November 24, 2021 06:38

Wonder If this show Is directed by Paul Dugdale cool smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1860
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home