Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Let it Bleed Album Cover
Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: June 11, 2020 22:18

I wonder why on the cover of Let it Bleed they placed a photo of the Stones from 1968 including Brian,and then superimposed Mick Taylor’s head on top of it.Was it done for any reason?Also,on the cover of Flowers,Brian is the only one whose flower has no pedals.On Hot Rocks he is falling off the ledge of the building .And on Through the Past Darkly,he is the only one lying on the ground with his eyes open.That always seemed strange to me,since the picture was taken about 3weeks before he left the band.If he was so useless to the band in May1969,why are they making light of it?And on the sleeve inside Beggars Banquet Album,Mick and Keith are enjoying the banquet while a dog is jumping on Brian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-11 22:21 by Taylor1.

Re: Let it Bleed Album Cover
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 11, 2020 22:30

Album art - Let It Bleed: [iorr.org] . The Rolling Stones album art: [iorr.org] .

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 11, 2020 23:03

Irix
Album art - Let It Bleed: [iorr.org] . The Rolling Stones album art: [iorr.org] .

Hard to escape the images of Exile and Decembers Children.

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: June 11, 2020 23:06

Taylor1
I wonder why on the cover of Let it Bleed they placed a photo of the Stones from 1968 including Brian,and then superimposed Mick Taylor’s head on top of it.Was it done for any reason?Also,on the cover of Flowers,Brian is the only one whose flower has no pedals.On Hot Rocks he is falling off the ledge of the building .And on Through the Past Darkly,he is the only one lying on the ground with his eyes open.That always seemed strange to me,since the picture was taken about 3weeks before he left the band.If he was so useless to the band in May1969,why are they making light of it?And on the sleeve inside Beggars Banquet Album,Mick and Keith are enjoying the banquet while a dog is jumping on Brian
Hmmmm...somebody got into the cooking sherry..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2244
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home