Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Obstructed View
Posted by: sway123 ()
Date: October 10, 2005 20:11

My seats for the Charlotte show are in the corner. I don't appear to be fully behind the stage. The tickets warn that these may be a "partial view". How elaborate is their stage? Will these seats be that bad?

Re: Obstructed View
Posted by: T&A ()
Date: October 10, 2005 20:55

i'm usually in an "obstructed view" situation at most Stones shows - but it has nothing to do with where I'm seated....

Date: October 10, 2005 20:56

Oh that will be the case. I just want to know how much pre-obstruction will be necessary.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: October 10, 2005 21:06

lol

Date: October 10, 2005 21:14

based on most of the post, there are some serious fans on this board. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: October 10, 2005 21:17

I had seats like that for Nashville in 2002 (got them at the last minute from tickmaster)...ended up being the best seats I have ever had for a Stones show! Slightly to the back on Keith's side...but very close and you could see the whole stage perfectly.

You could count the wrinkles on Keith's face...If one could count that high!

Ross

Date: October 10, 2005 21:20

Ross, thanks!!! Nothing will ever beat the 9th row seats in Erricson Stadium in 1997. We had the aisle seats and were two feet from mick and Keith for Sympahty for the devil. But this will be great as well.

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: October 10, 2005 21:23

I had Obstructed View at one show, although it was a stadium. It wasn't too bad. Mostly you can't see the back of the stage, and perhaps the far opposite end. Don't know much about the indoor stage, but on the outdoor there are video screens angled towards the "obstructed seats". And of course Mick and Keith make a standard two visits out to the wings.

Better than sitting at home! cool smiley

Karl

Date: October 10, 2005 21:32

you can see fine
I was at MCI ten feet away from the stage with an obstructed view
The seats were great. I could see everyone with no problem. I could even see the screen but didn't really need too.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: October 10, 2005 21:37

a lot of obstructed view seats are on the side which i like a lot - mick and keith will come right up to the end of the catwalk and will croon and strum to you personally!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 10, 2005 21:39

This is an Arena show with the arena stage.
That one is very open and low.
Almost nothing blocking.
Most of the "blocked view" tickets are sold
on the side. That means you are almost shaking hands with
Mick when he is out on the wing, but may be you
don't see Keith if he walks back to Charlie occationally.
Those seats are just great.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2052
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home