Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Country
Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: October 10, 2005 20:29

dead flowers, far away eyes, through the lonely nights....ok stonesniks, if ya dig country, who are your favorite country artists?.....heres some of mine: Hank Williams Sr. (the king), Merle Haggard, Buck Owens, Waylon Jennings, Wynn Stewart, Tammy Wynette, George Jones, Johnny Cash, Billy Joe Shaver, The Derailers, The Flying Burrito Brothers, Steve Earle

Re: Stones Country
Posted by: bat _outta_hell ()
Date: October 10, 2005 20:35

Leonard to yours I would add

Ray Price (voice)
Garth___for Shameless
Patsy Cline

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: October 10, 2005 20:36

bat _outta_hell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Leonard to yours I would add
>
> Ray Price (voice)
> Garth___for Shameless
> Patsy Cline

bat outta hell: shame on me! i forgot ray price and patsy cline...couldnt agree with you more...the coffee hasnt kicked in yet...best wishes

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: October 10, 2005 20:55

Hank Sr. and also Hank III. George Jones, Tammy Wynette, Patsy Cline, Merle Haggard, Cash, Junior Brown, Burrito Bros w/Gram, Ralph Stanley, Ernest Tubb, Blood Oranges, BR-549, Dale Watson, Gilian Welch, Johnny Paycheck, Wanda Jackson, Loretta Lynn to name a few.

Karl

Date: October 10, 2005 21:34

Amen KSIE on the Blood Oranges! they were a very cool band weren't they..also want to add Rodney Crowell to the list. And, a band from Texas called the Gourds, not exactly straight up country, but roots/Americana for sure. Great melodic tunes, sharp humor, deep groove. A lot to listen to in the Gourds!
DR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1702
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home