Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bill Wyman - How's He Doing?
Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: August 23, 2018 18:48

Anyone know how Bill is doing - how's his documentary coming along?

Re: Bill Wyman - How's He Doing?
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 23, 2018 18:51

I'm hoping he's quietly working. As a cancer survivor, I know the after effects can be dicey. Especially at his age.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: August 23, 2018 19:24

Hope he's recovering, and hope Mick Taylor is doing well also. Grateful to have every single Stone except Brian still rolling.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: August 23, 2018 19:43

Send It To me
Hope he's recovering, and hope Mick Taylor is doing well also. Grateful to have every single Stone except Brian still rolling.
It's amazing that the Stones, of all bands, have almost every core member alive, especially when you see how many bands of their generation (and even younger) have been decimated by various tragedies over the decades.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: August 23, 2018 19:57

Send It To me

Never forget Stu.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 23, 2018 20:14

keefriff99
Send It To me
It's amazing that the Stones, of all bands, have almost every core member alive, especially when you see how many bands of their generation (and even younger) have been decimated by various tragedies over the decades.

And fans.

Sorry, meant to say/ add I am looking forward to Bill’s documentary——

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-23 20:15 by 35love.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: August 24, 2018 11:40

He seems to be handling retirement well -- that is, quietly and privately.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 24, 2018 12:28

Maybe he is writing his new book Stone Alone part2.
Hope so.
Jeroen

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 24, 2018 15:54

nick
Send It To me

Never forget Stu.

true.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: August 24, 2018 16:29

corriecas
Maybe he is writing his new book Stone Alone part2.
Hope so.
Jeroen

Well, we were supposed to be getting his Diaries in book form (also a history of Gedding Hall).
Maybe the Diaries gave the Stones lawyers some headaches and they won't see the light of day! and put some stuff out.

The documentary film is probably progressing with input from Bill as needed by the production team. He has been trawling his recording archives and released some old material. All pretty low key of course. His website is very good and offers an indication of what is or isnt happening.

He always seemed to be the busiest of the band, with lots of projects both before 1993 and thereafter. Can't see him doing nothing (like Charlie?) but obviously his own health and young'ish family are his priorities now.

Whatever, lets just hope he is making a full recovery, as a cancer 'survivor' also, I know full well how long it can take to get fit again.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: August 24, 2018 16:34

Odds are very good on prostate cancer these days. Thankfully. It's a very common diagnose among elder men. There can be drawbacks though, of course. But at least you can live on.
Billy has COPD also and has quit smoking. A tough decision in his age. Stay well, Billy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1564
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home