Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 25
Re: OT: NFL Football 2018
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 7, 2018 23:46

Congrats to the Lions beating the Packers! Maybe the Bears and Lions will be the two top teams in the NFC North! Also, Bills beating the Titans and especially the Browns beating Baltimore! Thought the game might end up in another tie for Cleveland. Nice to see them getting some wins for their long suffering fans.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 7, 2018 23:58

Walk off 63 yard field goal by Panthers to beat Giants. Wehew I really thought we were going to lose.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 8, 2018 00:05

Chris Fountain
Walk off 63 yard field goal by Panthers to beat Giants. Wehew I really thought we were going to lose.
The Giants just can't catch a damn break. They are a complete mess.

Date: October 9, 2018 01:20

Who is playing tonite?

Date: October 9, 2018 01:23

Aint missing the season final episode of "Better Call Saul" for nuthin.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 9, 2018 01:35

Chris Fountain

It is currently rated 10 on imdb. Can't wait until it is online on Netflix. I really wonder how the storylines will eventually meet.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 9, 2018 15:19

Brees is the all-time leader in pass yards, passing Peyton Manning. Amazing achievement.

[www.boston.com]

"Shown on the video slicing tomatoes, Manning deadpanned that his time as the career yards passing leader have been “the greatest thousand days of my life.”

“Thanks to you, that’s over now,” Manning continued as the laughter erupted in the stands. “You’ve ruined that for me.”

“Also, let this serve as the congratulations for the touchdown record because as you can see I’m very busy,” Manning added. “I don’t have time to keep doing these videos for you.”

On a more serious note, Manning said Brees broke the record “the right way.”

Funny stuff! Peyton is a good sport.

Date: October 9, 2018 16:48

Chris Fountain

Rhea Seehorn is sexy as can be. I watch the show only for her.

Date: October 9, 2018 16:52

Were I a betting man, this season would have broken me. Impossible calls.

Date: October 10, 2018 00:29

Palace Revolution 2000
Chris Fountain

Rhea Seehorn is sexy as can be. I watch the show only for her.

I'm fond of her as well. She is no saint. Gotta love the con artist trists that she and Jimmy pull off.

Date: October 13, 2018 15:24

Carolina at Washington-- No issues that I can see see...

Here is Rodney Dangerfield at his best : Enjoy!!!

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 13, 2018 16:05

Chris Fountain

[www.youtube.com]

NFC east is terrible this year. Maybe Philly has woke up.

Date: October 13, 2018 16:16

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

[www.youtube.com]

NFC east is terrible this year. Maybe Philly has woke up.

Or is Minnesota for real - not sure - funny how Miami fell apart. Dolphins play Chicago tomorrow -- Yeah I would think Miami would be a Home Dog. Please keep in mind that Home Dogs are probably more relevant in College Football. I think the Panthers will beat the disorganized Redskins.

The Redskins should drop their nickname -it is offensive to my Spanish Peanuts spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: October 13, 2018 18:33

It's really hard so far to get a handle on wtf is happening. There's the lousy Bills destroying Minnesota one week; there's Philly not looking anything like the champs until last Thursday when Wentz was awesome. But look at who they were playing. The Giants must have the worst O-Line in the whole league. Still, as lame as they are they are one W away for tying all 4 teams in their division at 1st place.

Consistent? I guess KC and the Rams are the elite so far.
I had hopes for the 49's; they are still rebuilding , and now Garoppolo is hurt, but they didn't look all that great even before he went out. The Raiders? I thought Gruden would back all his bluster up with action; plus I like Carr at QB, but they are still lousy.

Date: October 13, 2018 20:08

Palace Revolution 2000
It's really hard so far to get a handle on wtf is happening. There's the lousy Bills destroying Minnesota one week; there's Philly not looking anything like the champs until last Thursday when Wentz was awesome. But look at who they were playing. The Giants must have the worst O-Line in the whole league. Still, as lame as they are they are one W away for tying all 4 teams in their division at 1st place.

I had hopes for the 49's; they are still rebuilding , and now Garoppolo is hurt, but they didn't look all that great even before he went out. The Raiders? I thought Gruden would back all his bluster up with action; plus I like Carr at QB, but they are still lousy.

Beast Mode is giving the Raiders his all though. Hope he plays another year after this one.

Date: October 13, 2018 20:50

crholmstrom
Palace Revolution 2000

Beast Mode is giving the Raiders his all though. Hope he plays another year after this one.

This seems to be a Seahawks victory in a strange place - Different in the fact is a 1:00 start, which means 7:00 in London.

I hope our country comes to its senses and keeps daylight saving time year round

Date: October 13, 2018 21:48

Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
Palace Revolution 2000

This seems to be a Seahawks victory in a strange place - Different in the fact is a 1:00 start, which means 7:00 in London.

I hope our country comes to its senses and keeps daylight saving time year round

I saw a press deal with the Griffith brothers. They look like oompa loompas, haha. Good human interest story for the league though.

Date: October 13, 2018 22:02

Buffalo at Houston - This is an ambush game for those who wager -Texans will easily cover the spread.

Date: October 13, 2018 23:08

a little ot on the ot: watching Washington vs Oregon college game. the Oregon uniforms are hideous! they look like pee after too much vitamin B!

Date: October 13, 2018 23:42

crholmstrom
a little ot on the ot: watching Washington vs Oregon college game. the Oregon uniforms are hideous! they look like pee after too much vitamin B!

I'm watching Notre Dame fighting for their life at home against Pitt - It's on national TV

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 14, 2018 00:26

crholmstrom

I don't watch US College football but while surfing channels, I saw the game on KOMO Seattle. Agree, they are very ugly uniforms!

Date: October 14, 2018 01:15

DGA35
crholmstrom

I don't watch US College football but while surfing channels, I saw the game on KOMO Seattle. Agree, they are very ugly uniforms!

Agreed. The Oregon uniforms are so hideous that I sprayed the Samsung TV with pesticide. Tied game. 24-24 with only minutes to go. Notre Dame lucked out and beat Pitt.

Duck Uniforms really suck.

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: October 14, 2018 01:32

In London to see Seahawks and Raiders. Looking for to the game. In the meantime, having a great time!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 14, 2018 02:57

LSU destroyed Georgia!

Date: October 14, 2018 14:21

From an ACC standpoint- we'll have to see what happens with the NC State at Clemson game next Saturday at 3:30.

Alabama does play LSU in two weeks at Baton Rouge. This will tell us a lot.

Date: October 14, 2018 15:32

I am ready to kick some Redskin ass! Go Carolina Panthers!!!

Date: October 14, 2018 16:02

Chris Fountain

seahawk brunch for the raider game. my friend is great cook, so should eat well for a change. i'm bringing some killer bbq beef brisket to the party.

Date: October 14, 2018 16:08

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

seahawk brunch for the raider game. my friend is great cook, so should eat well for a change. i'm bringing some killer bbq beef brisket to the party.

Of course this leads to another OT LOL... Keep that briscuit rare, tender and juicy - This is our day - The hell we have paid is changing courses!!! Go Hawks Go Panthers

Date: October 14, 2018 16:36

Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

Of course this leads to another OT LOL... Keep that briscuit rare, tender and juicy - This is our day - The hell we have paid is changing courses!!! Go Hawks Go Panthers
thumbs up

Date: October 14, 2018 17:18

Did not catch much of College ball yesterday. Was an insane day work-wise.
LSU made themselves be a contender. No one could understand why GA didn't keep running the ball. Both QBs cold not get pass game going.
Bama going to keep dominating.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2413
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home