Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061...LastNext
Current Page: 56 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones North America Tour 2019
Posted by: alligatoraxe ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:33

Word on the street is that announcement will be done Monday 11/19
and a tease campaign in Manhattan this weekend, including the game on 11/18

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:36

DeanGoodman
Los Angeles - Stones tongue on the video screen at the Best Buy/Target complex on La Brea in West Hollywood.

eye popping smiley

Thanks Dean!

DeanGoodman
I don't think they've ever toured USA without a stop in the L.A./Orange County area. This is their (second) home.

I mentioned the same a couple of weeks ago - THE STONES LOVE IT HERE!!!!

bv
Rose Bowl Pasadena CA

eye popping smileysmileys with beereye popping smiley

I can hear Mick now..."Thank you for your wine, California..."

Thrilling news to see this morning!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:39

With all the Stones tongues popping up in the cities they are planning to play, I would expect an announcement sooner rather than later. The locations are ready. The tour name is ready. The marketing material is ready. All they need is four signatures on a paper and a push on the button, then we are on for another great Stones tour in five months time from now.

Bjornulf

Posted by: thistrain ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:39

So are there still any rumored shows for Texas or are we off the list at this point? I've seen both Dallas and/or Houston rumored but not lately.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:40

HonkeyTonkFlash
grzegorz67
HonkeyTonkFlash
It is truly amazing that after all these years The Rolling Stones can still tour stadiums! It's 2019, 50 years past the iconic 1969 tour! I hope the rumored date of June 17 is true for MetLife Stadium. That will be 40 years to the day from my fist Stones show, June 17, 1978! Unbelievable

41 actually winking smiley

Oops, well you know what I mean. smiling smiley

No offense but 40 years could be accurate depending on the Month and Day of the 2019 show versus the date of 1978 show. I t wouldn't quite reach 41 years if the date is post the 2019 Month and day.

If I'm wrong please correct me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-13 19:51 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:40

bv
Rose Bowl Pasadena CA

Praise God I have Denver now,
my alternative would have been Disney w/ the kids Stones trip
noooooooo

Date: November 13, 2018 19:48

The Rose Bowl is magnificent, as is the city of Pasadena where they have the Rose Parade every New Years Day.

And now it's 99% confirmed i.e. heavily rumoured , and has made it on to the official tour page!!!!

Thrilling....makes me almost giddy with excitement!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:51

Hairball
DeanGoodman
Los Angeles - Stones tongue on the video screen at the Best Buy/Target complex on La Brea in West Hollywood.

eye popping smiley

Thanks Dean!

DeanGoodman
I don't think they've ever toured USA without a stop in the L.A./Orange County area. This is their (second) home.

I mentioned the same a couple of weeks ago - THE STONES LOVE IT HERE!!!!

bv
Rose Bowl Pasadena CA

eye popping smileysmileys with beereye popping smiley

I can hear Mick now..."Thank you for your wine, California..."

Thrilling news to see this morning!

Well, this would be great news, better if they do 2 shows locally because then for one show I can go either Golden Circle or pit. The other show, (because my wife wants to go to one show), would have to be in seats.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: November 13, 2018 19:52

Hairball
The Rose Bowl is magnificent, as is the city of Pasadena where they have the Rose Parade every New Years Day.

And now it's 99% confirmed i.e. heavily rumoured , and has made it on to the official tour page!!!!

"You dream of it passionate
You get a rise from it
Feel the hot cum
Dripping on your thighs from it"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LA gets a show!!!

Date: November 13, 2018 19:59

GAFF
Hairball

"You dream of it passionate
You get a rise from it
Feel the hot cum
Dripping on your thighs from it"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LA gets a show!!!

Haha...well...not quite that giddy with excitement, but maybe another L.A. theater show would do the trick ?

Cheers Gaff - see you again at yet another Stones show in the SoCal area. smileys with beer

Or are we getting ahead of ourselves?
Nah...all clues point to confirmation!!!

Date: November 13, 2018 19:59

Hairball

First time I've seen the proposed tour site page - April in Chicago and Denver could be blustery -just saying.

Date: November 13, 2018 20:02

Chris Fountain
Hairball

First time I've seen the proposed tour site page - April in Chicago and Denver could be blustery -just saying.

Agreed.

But here in Southern California you can expect perfect weather conditions just about any time of the year.

Date: November 13, 2018 20:05

Hairball

You can unpack your bags!

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: November 13, 2018 20:06

Chris Fountain

It doesn’t say April for Chicago or Denver.

Date: November 13, 2018 20:10

bv
With all the Stones tongues popping up in the cities they are planning to play, I would expect an announcement sooner rather than later. The locations are ready. The tour name is ready. The marketing material is ready. All they need is four signatures on a paper and a push on the button, then we are on for another great Stones tour in five months time from now.

BV do you think you will have the rumored dates for all the shows before that official announcement comes?

Like Chicago for instance?

Date: November 13, 2018 20:16

Hairball
Chris Fountain
Hairball

Agreed.

But here in Southern California you can expect perfect weather conditions just about any time of the year.

The Stones will probably have heat warmers or what ever modern techniques they use these days on Stage or even in sporting events during freezing temps. The last thing we need is a Stone to catch the Flu, Strep Throat or even pneumonia.

Yes they should be ok in Cal - and even J-Ville but as expressed - concerns about chi-town and Denver in April are disconcerting.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 13, 2018 20:26

Hairball

I agree
Hairball you posted RS Disney last week or so
did you know?
I support Disney
it’s more a joke on myself
dislike crowds.
It will be a swell trip for many smileys with beer

Date: November 13, 2018 20:28

35love
Hairball

I agree
did you know?
I support Disney
dislike crowds.

When will the new stadium be completed for the Rams and Chargers - sure it is not aligned with the stars for this tour but just curious

Date: November 13, 2018 20:43

35love
Hairball

I agree
did you know?
I support Disney
dislike crowds.

Thought it would be a great place for an official tour announcement/press conference like the old days - either at Disneyland in Anaheim or Disney World in Orlando.
Keith, Mick, Charlie, and Ronnie accompanied by Micky Mouse, Donal Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Jimminy Cricket, Tinkerbell, and even Snow White with all Seven Dwarfs!

But of course I was joking...winking smiley

jumpontopofmebaby

You can unpack your bags!

As Dorothy says in the Wizard of Oz...."There's no place like home".smileys with beer
Which has me thinking of another themed tour announcemnet/press conference with the Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, and the Wicked Witch, etc., but I don't think Kansas is on the list of rumored shows?!

*Pardon the silliness winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-13 20:44 by Hairball.

Date: November 13, 2018 20:53

The Rolling Stones North America Tour 2019!
Solid Rumors so far:
1.TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, FL
2.Broncos Stadium at Mile High Denver, CO
3.Rose Bowl Pasadena, CA
4.Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
5.Gillette Stadium, Foxboro near Boston, MA
6.Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ (near NYC)
7.Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ (near NYC)
THIS IS AMAZING!!! ;-)

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 13, 2018 20:58

bv

Fantastic news

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 13, 2018 21:02

There is a good possibility my work will want to send my away (could be anywhere in the US) this Spring for a month to do some training/teaching for new employees.
If it interferes with So Cal Stones dates, they will have to find someone else!

So hopefully we will get some confirmed, or strong rumored dates by the end of the year.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: November 13, 2018 21:24

Jacksonville was said to be the quietest, deadest crowd on Steel Wheels, and they've stayed away for 30 years. Hopefully, it's better this time!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 13, 2018 21:32

I have often found my work sending ME to conferences in or nearby cities where the Stones were playing -- Voodoo Lounge, Bridges, Licks, ABB, Desert Trip. It has just been uncanny, amazing. Of course, in the majority of cases, I actively sought out such "coincidental" conferences, but they actually did happen, were work-related and so I could justify my employer paying for my travel.

plexi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-13 21:34 by timbernardis.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 13, 2018 21:40

blutsvente66
Flight to Florida is booked. Now i wonder how to get Tickets. Last time, long ago, i bought from german scalpers and ended at real bad seats. This time i will buy via Ticketmaster. Is there a realistic chance to get tickets up front?Makes it sense to have an Amex Card?
See you in Jacksonville or Miami or both.

I agree with topi.. no need to fret over tickets. I went to 6 shows during Zip Code 2015 and it was my first time since 1981 so I learned the hard way. I signed up for amex, got online at starting bell and bought the best I could grab for one show thinking it was all that was left (spent a lot because I gave some away, another story tho).. After that show I decided to follow the tour and every time I got tickets either the day before, or right at the stadium box office. They kept releasing tickets up to the day of show and often they were much better seats than what was offered at the opening bell. Good luck smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-13 21:55 by snoopy2.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 13, 2018 21:43

Hotel at MetLife booked for June 17th! Hoping they don't change the dates.. I've never booked hotels this far advance, but figured it being NYC that the prices will double or triple if I waited until Spring.. Hope to see some friends from the Zip Code tour there!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-13 21:44 by snoopy2.

Date: November 13, 2018 21:47

I need to correct myself the Chicago and Denver concerts will actually fall in May. Contrastly it could possibly be hot during this time - Who knows - Simply have a good time smileys with beer

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 13, 2018 22:08

I guess Denver is after LA now.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 13, 2018 22:20

Hairball

Anyone else remember when they played the Rose Bowl in 94, Beverly Hills 90210 filmed part of an episode there? Wasn't a fan of the show but watched that episode.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 13, 2018 22:22

Send It To me
Jacksonville was said to be the quietest, deadest crowd on Steel Wheels, and they've stayed away for 30 years. Hopefully, it's better this time!

Skynyrd country. They know how to party.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061...LastNext
Current Page: 56 of 82

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2240
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home