Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 4, 2018 20:21

laughinearlydied
Just a little update - the tickets will really be wristbands with chips and they will not be transferable. They will be tied to the name and there will be checks.

On the official facebook the promoter says there will be e-tickets. I think there will be tickets (both normal and e-tickets) + everyone will recieve the wristband about a month before the concert. Both will be needed, hard to say how in detail.

Date: March 4, 2018 20:25

roybaitola
Hi guys !! , please does anybody know if it would be possible to buy a ticket with a debit card issued to my account in England ? .I bought a Paris ticket with it last year but had a small problem at first .I spoke to my friend who works at the bank who says there shoulndnt be a problem . As I live in Brazil, of course I have a Brazilian credit card but it is notorious for being blocked when making an otherseas purchase so because I want a tribune seat Im a little worried .Also does anybody know what time the gates open ? , my flight only arrives at 16.30 , so I think straight to the gig , check in later at the hotel !!

I think you should not experience any problems with the card, but booking such flight is not very wise to say the least. Delayed flights are nothing rare and you really have no spare time there. Plus will you have no baggage with you? They won't let you in, not even with a small bag.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-04 21:20 by Happy24.

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 4, 2018 20:48

roybaitola
Hi guys !! , please does anybody know if it would be possible to buy a ticket with a debit card issued to my account in England ? .I bought a Paris ticket with it last year but had a small problem at first .I spoke to my friend who works at the bank who says there shoulndnt be a problem . As I live in Brazil, of course I have a Brazilian credit card but it is notorious for being blocked when making an otherseas purchase so because I want a tribune seat Im a little worried .Also does anybody know what time the gates open ? , my flight only arrives at 16.30 , so I think straight to the gig , check in later at the hotel !!

As with roybaitola, I would like to know gate opening time.
I am going to book a flight which arrive at Prague before noon though.

What time do you expect, locals?

Date: March 4, 2018 20:50

I guess 4 or 5 p.m. But it is really just a guess.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 4, 2018 20:53

Yeah , think Gates will open at 5 or 6 pm.
Jeroen

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 4, 2018 21:25

Happy24
laughinearlydied
Just a little update - the tickets will really be wristbands with chips and they will not be transferable. They will be tied to the name and there will be checks.

On the official facebook the promoter says there will be e-tickets. I think there will be tickets (both normal and e-tickets) + everyone will recieve the wristband about a month before the concert. Both will be needed, hard to say how in detail.

If there are both tickets AND wristbands then it seems that the wristbands will only be used to buy drinks, food and so on.

Date: March 4, 2018 21:29

Adams
Happy24
laughinearlydied

If there are both tickets AND wristbands then it seems that the wristbands will only be used to buy drinks, food and so on.

I think it might be the case. However, on the official facebook it actually also says, that the wristband will be needed to enter the site, but yeah, who knows. What would the tickets be for, if the wristbands would be for everything? I think we will have to wait to see really.

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: March 4, 2018 21:56

Happy24
Adams
Happy24
laughinearlydied

I think it might be the case. However, on the official facebook it actually also says, that the wristband will be needed to enter the site, but yeah, who knows. What would the tickets be for, if the wristbands would be for everything? I think we will have to wait to see really.

I expect entry to be also with RFID chips. This is the provider, owned by Serge Grimaux (comcert promoter) [www.intellitix.com]
They will use the concert as a case study for its solution so I expect full implementation. Will see if it's ready, my last experiences was not good...

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 4, 2018 21:58

ferda
Happy24
Adams
Happy24
laughinearlydied

I expect entry to be also with RFID chips. This is the provider, owned by Serge Grimaux (comcert promoter) [www.intellitix.com]
They will use the concert as a case study for its solution so I expect full implementation. Will see if it's ready, my last experiences was not good...

How did it work? And where?

Posted by: roybaitola ()
Date: March 4, 2018 22:16

HI FRIEND , AS I ARENT FLYING OVER TILL THE MONDAY NIGHT , I DIDNT HAVE A LOT OF OPTIONS AS MOST FLIGHTS WHICH FLY FROM MANCHESTER ON WEDNESDAY ARRIVE AT THIS TIME OR LATER ,I WILL ONLY HAVE A VERY SMALL BAG WITH ME , SOMEWHERE ON HERE I READ THE BAGGAGE CHECKS ARE SO STRICT BUT I GET YOUR POINT, CHEERS.

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: March 4, 2018 23:06

so they just confirmed that you will have to know the names of people attending the event beforehand, it will be tied to the ticket and it can't be changed.

Date: March 5, 2018 01:13

The presale page [www.rollingstones.cz] just got updated with info and links to ticketpro.cz (non-functional yet). The tickets listed are just VIP, the normal tickets need to be selected from the venue map. The FOS/Gold section is split into Left & Right.

So it seems that rollingstones.cz indeed will be just a gateway for ticketpro.cz.

Last but not least - both fan presale & O2 presale lead to same ticketpro.cz pages.

Good luck in the morning!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-05 01:44 by ferda.

Date: March 5, 2018 03:30

Happy24
I guess 4 or 5 p.m. But it is really just a guess.

corriecas
Yeah , think Gates will open at 5 or 6 pm.
Jeroen

Thanks !
It is 100% no idea bacause this my first time out field concert in Europe.smiling smiley

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 5, 2018 05:44

Best of luck everybody!

Should Dublin happen, it's actually Prague that will be my 20th Stones show all time - 19 years and 11 months after my first one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-05 05:45 by Topi.

Date: March 5, 2018 07:22

Good luck everybody today!

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: March 5, 2018 08:03

Should one put the code in now or wait till 9am?

Date: March 5, 2018 08:58

You can try.there might be s virtual waiting room snd you hsve first chances.thsn again.
Maybe they start st 9.i will try at 8.30
Jeroen

Date: March 5, 2018 09:02

mikey C

Where to put the code? I don't see anywhere to write it yet

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: March 5, 2018 09:33

No where just yet almost there.....Time for another double expresso

Date: March 5, 2018 09:34

I would rather need something strong to cam me down

Date: March 5, 2018 09:35

Happy24
mikey C

Where to put the code? I don't see anywhere to write it yet

relax people, relax.
just first wait till you have entered their site.
jeroen

Date: March 5, 2018 09:48

still it is strange that there is no link from the official stones page to the czech version or directly to the tickets.

Date: March 5, 2018 09:51

Nothing strange, there is never a link for those pre-sales at rs.com

Date: March 5, 2018 09:53

Happy24
Nothing strange, there is never a link for those pre-sales at rs.com

yeah I know, just saying.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 5, 2018 09:55

I just got to see Bernard Fowler, now I will buy tickets to his other band.

Date: March 5, 2018 10:01

aaaaand im in a line

Date: March 5, 2018 10:03

No pit tickets

Date: March 5, 2018 10:04

"Oops, no delivery method is available!
Event date is probably too close, so we wouldn't be able to deliver your tickets in time...
"

Huh???

Date: March 5, 2018 10:04

I think there actually are no tickets yet, impossible that it sells out this fast

Date: March 5, 2018 10:05

As expected.
Picked the tickets, confirmed, went to payment, and....got kicked out and back to the waiting line :-/

FYI - if interested, O2 code is MFGN6.

Cheers

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1615
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home