Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 5, 2018 20:30

daspyknows
I'd keep trying. They are in system. This is ticketmaster from hell

Did you buy any? Was it Pit A or B? Are you sure it was a Pit and not the FOS standing that you had in the basket? Those are different tickets

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-05 20:35 by Happy24.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 5, 2018 20:35

Sort of but I don't want pit. System waiting for a wire transfer from Czech bank. I sent email to see if they can be transferred. There are 4. Email me and if they will transfer will offer them up. Looks like FOS as I see it now.

Transfer the amount of 18,530.00 K? into the following account:
Raiffeisenbank no. 286938079/5500

We only accept payments from a bank in the Czech Republic!
The payment must arrive within three working days of the order date.
If the payment is not credited within the required period, the order will be cancelled.
Please make sure that you transfer the whole amount.
Failure to do so and/or failure to use your personal reference number will result in the cancellation of your order and the return of your money.
Transaction number: 6112084

Ticket(s):18,360.00 K?
Doru?ení náramku / Wristband delivery:170.00 K?
Total:18,530.00 K?
DELIVERY METHOD
Delivery method:E-Ticket i
\
BASKET
EVENTTYPE OF TICKETPRICE

THE ROLLING STONES (fos standing / p?ed pódiem PVA)
letišt? Praha Let?any
letišt? Praha Let?any
7/4/2018 14:00STÁNÍ U PÓDIA PVA / STANDING FOS PVA
The Rolling Stones Fan Club
PVA/STÁNÍ/U PÓDIA/STANDING/FOS4,590.00 K?
letišt? Praha Let?any
letišt? Praha Let?any
letišt? Praha Let?any
letišt? Praha Let?any
letišt? Praha Let?any
letišt? Praha Let?any

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-05 20:39 by daspyknows.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 5, 2018 20:40

It's not pit. It's Golden circle

Date: March 5, 2018 20:41

Adams
It's not pit. It's Golden circle

I realize that now.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: March 5, 2018 21:00

There seem to be all categories, except PIT, available in Prague - good luck!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: March 5, 2018 21:02

There are tickets available for this on Viagogo so I wonder how they get round the wristband ticket system.

Nate

Date: March 5, 2018 21:09

Nate
There are tickets available for this on Viagogo so I wonder how they get round the wristband ticket system.

Nate

The wristband is not tied to a person until it is registered. Once registered it can't be transferred (well, not really as long as you don't plan on spending money)

Posted by: glmmr_twn ()
Date: March 5, 2018 21:31

I had the same trouble buying GNR tickets last year. Didn't do the bank transfer. Arranged to pick up tickets when I got to Prague. Ticket place is easy to get to, relatively center of town. No problems.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: March 6, 2018 01:24

Am I correct to assume that Stones played In Prague four times in 90, 95, 98, 03?
I saw them there in 95 and 03 but also saw Charlie in 2010 with ABC&D Boogie Woogie.
So upcoming show will be my third in Prague.Funny thing is that a few days ago I bought old ticket stub from 90.

Posted by: twotonguekisses ()
Date: March 6, 2018 01:59

"it works fime for other customers using their card in our webhop, we had hundreds of succeful order today."

after 14 hours and 4 credit cards from all over Canada getting a "this card is not accepted by this merchant", this is what they said at Ticketpro...at the end of the day of presales they had sold 100's of tickets...hundreds??? could be Lucky Dip/Scalper at the Gate heaven for this show

Date: March 6, 2018 06:26

bisonvodka
Am I correct to assume that Stones played In Prague four times in 90, 95, 98, 03?
I saw them there in 95 and 03 but also saw Charlie in 2010 with ABC&D Boogie Woogie.
So upcoming show will be my third in Prague.Funny thing is that a few days ago I bought old ticket stub from 90.

Yeah, and you were sitting next to me smiling smiley

Date: March 6, 2018 08:40

Happy24
bisonvodka

Yes, you're right. I remember your great photos and report from the event.
Hope you get your pit tix for Praha.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 6, 2018 09:14

twotonguekisses
"it works fime for other customers using their card in our webhop, we had hundreds of succeful order today."

after 14 hours and 4 credit cards from all over Canada getting a "this card is not accepted by this merchant", this is what they said at Ticketpro...at the end of the day of presales they had sold 100's of tickets...hundreds??? could be Lucky Dip/Scalper at the Gate heaven for this show
l
The way I read "hundreds" here is the stock was really small.

Date: March 6, 2018 09:30

bisonvodka
Happy24
bisonvodka

Thanks! Hopefuly we meet at some pre-show meeting

Date: March 6, 2018 09:36

Topi
twotonguekisses

l
The way I read "hundreds" here is the stock was really small.

Hard to tell really, since they don't show the map of the seats. You might be right, but it might just as well be that they actually released all tickets (99% of the good ones only in packages though), since all tickets except of the Pit are no problem to get and those "hundreds" refer to orders from abroad. On the official event's facebook, the discussion is very quiet, so maybe the demand is really small, but I honestly don't believe that. Yeah, it is all a speculation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 09:40 by Happy24.

Date: March 6, 2018 09:55

Happy24
bisonvodka
Happy24
bisonvodka

Thanks! Hopefuly we meet at some pre-show meeting
Do my best to attend in the meeting and meet you again.

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: March 6, 2018 09:57

Judging purely based on waiting time in the queue and comparing to other high profile gigs from the past, e.g. ACDC the demand was quite small.
But they could upgraded their servers/queueing system, etc.
However, anecdotal evidence - a lot of my friends and colleagues who don't bother attend concerts at all bought tickets already as the show is perceived as their last time in Prague. Will see on Fri but I doubt it will be a sell-out as in Warsaw. Cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 10:21 by ferda.

Date: March 6, 2018 11:01

ferda
Judging purely based on waiting time in the queue and comparing to other high profile gigs from the past, e.g. ACDC the demand was quite small.
However, anecdotal evidence - a lot of my friends and colleagues who don't bother attend concerts at all bought tickets already as the show is perceived as their last time in Prague. Will see on Fri but I doubt it will be a sell-out as in Warsaw. Cheers

Warsaw was sold out within one hour. It was news yesterday.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 6, 2018 12:32

bisonvodka
ferda

I suspect that's horses**t !! SOLD OUT ? I very much doubt it somehow. But it's very good publicity to say so, at any rate

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 6, 2018 12:40

paulywaul
bisonvodka
ferda

I suspect that's horses**t !! SOLD OUT ? I very much doubt it somehow. But it's very good publicity to say so, at any rate

I 100% agree. Nothing is ever truly sold out. I fully expect a discrete drop or 10 between now and July 8th. I know and know of loads of people in the Warsaw area going.

With Prague being a field show, I can't imagine getting tickets being hard and it will be easy to buy on the day. Hamburg was sold out yet there was a flood of tickets on e-bay trading for well below face in the weeks leading up to showday.

I booked a flight to Prague last night and will get Lucky Dips for this show. I'm already going to Warsaw.

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: March 6, 2018 13:20

I have no reason to believe a band that charges this money for a gig and I have no reason to believe promoters that are trying to rob me.

so sorry, but I call bullshit on that "Warsaw is sold out". this is common practice. you tell people they cannot have something and they will want to have it. so they will check the site and miraculously - behold - there are some overpriced tickets always available. what a coincidence.

this is stupid and I am not playing anymore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 13:22 by laughinearlydied.

Date: March 6, 2018 20:32

Prague presale closed? I cannot add any type of ticket to my basket at this time.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: March 6, 2018 21:09

Hi Topi,

yes, presale is closed. I read it on the czech facebook.

Date: March 6, 2018 21:13

It closed at 6 p.m. as was advertised. Nothing now till Friday. By the way, I was checking constantly during the last hour whether there won't be any Pit tickets drop - nothing.

Edit: The pre-sale ended, no tickets for normal price now for two days. One can buy packages though without any restrictions, codes or anything. Ha, ha. I hope they will have an extremely hard time trying to sell at least some of those.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-06 21:40 by Happy24.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: March 7, 2018 14:16

Got GA nice and easy for this one..Many friend's also and people I work with...And many are coming for a visit...Cool Stones bring old friend's together...May try for Dip's for fun....Berlin Dip's was no fun gave me a headache...Will see on Friday...

Posted by: UrbanwearTS ()
Date: March 7, 2018 16:14

When the pre-sale started on Monday, Pit tickets finished in about 60 seconds, I managed to put 2 in the basket, hesitated a few seconds and everthing ended "Not Available". Managed to buy 2 FOS tickets, might try again on Friday for 2 Pit tickets, IF eventually I find 2 Pit tickets do you guys think it will be possible to sell the FOS tickets with the writsbands??

Date: March 7, 2018 16:34

No, wristbands are not transferable. ID checks in place too. See page 5 of this thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-07 16:36 by Topi.

Date: March 7, 2018 18:09

Topi
No, wristbands are not transferable. ID checks in place too. See page 5 of this thread.

There was no requirement for names of people when buying tickets. Wristbands will be sent and each person must register at that point. Until registered they will be transferable. Same routine is done for festivals through US. If tickets are credit card entry it is sort of a different story but not really.

Posted by: twotonguekisses ()
Date: March 8, 2018 00:51

Finally got through to CSOB, the bank processing payments for Prague, as I was told their "helpline" was the only way to approve my card? They told me to call my bank...who I have been talking with since monday... since they would not process cards from me or any of my Canadian friends. So I am now shut out from buying a ticket to this show. I will take either a FOS or a GA eticket from anyone who upgrades on Friday. I already have my Prague hotel booked, so I am going one way or another!

Date: March 8, 2018 02:09

twotonguekisses
Finally got through to CSOB, the bank processing payments for Prague, as I was told their "helpline" was the only way to approve my card? They told me to call my bank...who I have been talking with since monday... since they would not process cards from me or any of my Canadian friends. So I am now shut out from buying a ticket to this show. I will take either a FOS or a GA eticket from anyone who upgrades on Friday. I already have my Prague hotel booked, so I am going one way or another!

If you are stuck, willing to help out. Feel free to email me and we can figure out details.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1771
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home