Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 33
Re: Prague Czech Republic travel and show info
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 3, 2018 11:25

No codes received, yet.
Jeroen

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 3, 2018 11:29

No code here either. I guess it will come on Monday, hopefully not 2 hours after the pre-sale

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 3, 2018 11:57

What time Monday? 10 AM local?

Date: March 3, 2018 12:01

Topi
What time Monday? 10 AM local?

Nobody knows. This is an adventure game, you know. Then, whatever ticket you score for whatever money, you are HAAAPPY!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out Jeeez, I want this to be behind me already.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-03 12:02 by Happy24.

Date: March 3, 2018 12:11

I know, right? winking smiley

Date: March 3, 2018 12:12

BTW Happy24, please shoot me an email, we can discuss Prague practicalities. My first time in town.

Date: March 3, 2018 12:16

Happy24
No code here either. I guess it will come on Monday, hopefully not 2 hours after the pre-sale

smileys with beerhot smiley
Jeroen

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 3, 2018 12:18

Right people, here's the deal .........

For those of us interested in the Prague presale, we seem to be in agreement that it kicks off Monday 5th 10:00 CET (Euro time) - make that 09:00 UK time.

Based on what happened for the Warsaw presale, where a great number of us were sitting around with fingers up our a**es waiting for this email with the presale code in it to turn up - and which failed to reach us before zero hour, we can realistically assume that the imbeciles behind all this will make the same cock-up again on Monday ? Some folk will get theirs before the presale kicks off, others will likely not !!

So, no sooner than anyone - anyone at all - gets their email, can they please please please post the presale code in this thread ? We all try and help each other - right ?

Thanks all

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-03 12:20 by paulywaul.

Date: March 3, 2018 12:19

Topi
BTW Happy24, please shoot me an email, we can discuss Prague practicalities. My first time in town.

e-mail sent

Date: March 3, 2018 12:25

paulywaul

For those of us interested in the Prague presale, we seem to be in agreement that it kicks off Monday 5th 10:00 CET (Euro time) - make that 09:00 UK time.

Based on what happened for the Warsaw presale, where a great number of us were sitting around with fingers up our a**es waiting for this email with the presale code in it to turn up - and which failed to reach us before zero hour, we can realistically assume that the imbeciles behind all this will make the same cock-up again on Monday ? Some folk will get theirs before the presale kicks off, others will likely not !!

So, no sooner than anyone - anyone at all - gets their email, can they please please please post the presale code in this thread ? We all try and help each other - right ?

Thanks all

Sounds more than reasonable. Just pointing out, that a link is also necessary, not just the code. It might help us and it might just as well not - there was a general code for Warshaw, everybody got the same, while for all other shows there were unique codes, which sometimes worked multiple times, but sometimes not, if I understand it correctly. We will see. As for the time, I am not so sure about 10 a.m., the other pre-sale was at noon, right? Maybe before the mail with the actual code we will get another mail with sort of a pre-sale alarm, just like the last time.

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: March 3, 2018 12:32

the tickets, according to the facebook page, will be also available through Ticketpro.cz , which is one of the 2 biggest ticket sales/distribution companies in Czech Republic. they are now under Ticketmaster.
the site could be switched to English, so if you will have some problems, you might try it there. but it is going to be a huge struggle, their site often can't take it and crashes or you are put in a "line" with thousands of people ahead of you. but it is an option.
and regarding the system with the chips and wristbands... I'm not religious, but maybe it is time to start praying >grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-03 12:34 by laughinearlydied.

Date: March 3, 2018 12:37

Happy24
paulywaul

Thanks all

Sounds more than reasonable. Just pointing out, that a link is also necessary, not just the code. It might help us and it might just as well not - there was a general code for Warsaw, everybody got the same, while for all other shows there were unique codes, which sometimes worked multiple times, but sometimes not, if I understand it correctly. We will see. As for the time, I am not so sure about 10 a.m., the other pre-sale was at noon, right? Maybe before the mail with the actual code we will get another mail with sort of a pre-sale alarm, just like the last time.

Aha, interesting. Thanks for that. Well, lets see what happens. But obviously, the best scenario would be if the idiots dreaming up these schemes could actually get their act together and send things out on time !!!

Then we might not actually have to resort to pleading with one another for a bit of logistical help here n' there, all because something 'hasn't worked' as intended or 'hasn't been done' as it should have been ....

Date: March 3, 2018 12:40

If i receive my codes, i will post them.
Jeroen

Date: March 3, 2018 12:52

news:

czech telecomunication service provider O2 just released this info:

on Monday at 9 local time, their customers will be able to request a special code tied to their account that will allow them to purchase up to 8 tickets.

as I understand it, it will give their customers 1 hour advantage before people with fan presale codes.

this is the page, they are calling it exclusive presale
[www.rollingstones.cz]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-03 12:55 by laughinearlydied.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 3, 2018 13:19

laughinearlydied
news:

on Monday at 9 local time, their customers will be able to request a special code tied to their account that will allow them to purchase up to 8 tickets.

as I understand it, it will give their customers 1 hour advantage before people with fan presale codes.

[www.rollingstones.cz]

I cannot see this O2 pre-presale page - has it been removed?

Date: March 3, 2018 13:26

MartinB
laughinearlydied
news:

[www.rollingstones.cz]

I cannot see this O2 pre-presale page - has it been removed?

I can still see it, but there is no info there, just that there is an exclusive presale that hasn't opened yet.

this is a link to the O2 program, it is in czech, but there is a link to the official page
[www.o2extravyhody.cz]

Date: March 3, 2018 13:35

corriecas
If i receive my codes, i will post them.
Jeroen

Thanks, I'll do the same if mine come through

Date: March 3, 2018 13:44

I think it won't mean id checks at the gates, that would mean scalpers won't make money and that won't fly. but it will be fun for them to send the wristbands by mail all over the world lol >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 3, 2018 13:45

It looks from that 02 page that you can't generate the code until 9 a.m. on Monday? Because if you try now, this message comes up:

NOTICE:
The benefit will be available from Monday 5 March from 9 pm Thank you for your understanding!

9 PM?? HAAAA!! As well as that, the rs.com ticket page originally said that the presale was on 5 Feb and the general sale on 9 Feb! It's now been corrected.

The question for me is whether non-Czech 02 numbers qualify for the code. Does anyone know?

Date: March 3, 2018 13:50

Beast
It looks from that 02 page that you can't generate the code until 9 a.m. on Monday? Because if you try now, this message comes up:

NOTICE:
The benefit will be available from Monday 5 March from 9 pm Thank you for your understanding!

9 PM?? HAAAA!! As well as that, the rs.com ticket page originally said that the presale was on 5 Feb and the general sale on 9 Feb! It's now been corrected.

The question for me is whether non-Czech 02 numbers qualify for the code. Does anyone know?

yes, it states the codes will be available on 9am Monday.

I used this system before, and you have to provide your Czech number, or invoice number and you will receive SMS with the code. last time they had this promotion, only czech-02 numbers worked, and I think this will be the same.

Date: March 3, 2018 13:56

OK - thanks for clarifying!

So all you nice Czech people out there, if the code is valid for more than one purchase, then please help out your fellow fans by posting it here!

We all thank you most kindly in advance smiling smiley

Date: March 3, 2018 14:06

Beast
OK - thanks for clarifying!

So all you nice Czech people out there, if the code is valid for more than one purchase, then please help out your fellow fans by posting it here!

We all thank you most kindly in advance smiling smiley

I will try to buy 4 tickets and will definitely post my code here for the other 4. I don't know if it is going to work, but we can try.
but there is no fair way to do it I guess, so its just going to be about who will be faster - sorry for that smileys with beer

Date: March 3, 2018 14:16

although I think that the code becomes invalid once I get mine. but as I say, we can try.

Date: March 3, 2018 14:16

Thank you!

Date: March 3, 2018 14:18

Since the O2 pre-sale starts at 9, I think it is very likely, that the RS.com pre-sale will start at 9 too. Just like the RS.som/Bild pre-sale for Germany started at the same time.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: March 3, 2018 14:37

Afternoon everyone...Interesting I have 02 will let you know if they send me anything via phone or e-mail.....going for a simple GA ticket that's it no dip's if I get a seat I will be very unhappy want to dance to this one....keep you posted cheer's.M

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: March 3, 2018 14:46

Some of you is coming to Prague from Poland?

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: March 3, 2018 15:07

Interesting re O2 promotion, thanks for sharing! It's for O2 CZ customers only and the promo page says the number of codes is limited so it suggest the unique codes...

Re fan pre-sale, I also expect it to start at 9am CET. The codes should be distributed one day in advance, at least according to the sign-up page info.

I will share link & codes here. Thanks to MisterDDD (cheers!) I purchased Edinburgh at the original presale as my code arrived 2 hrs late...

Good luck everyone!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-03 15:10 by ferda.

Date: March 3, 2018 16:04

How to get from Prague city centre to the Gig??
jeroen

Date: March 3, 2018 16:27

corriecas
How to get from Prague city centre to the Gig??
jeroen

Get the ticket FIRST, then deal with the logistics !! Priorities !! cool smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 33

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1951
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home