Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 91
Re: Extra Date Added?
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 1, 2018 15:19

Green Lady
Yes, just used my presale code on this. Still hoping for a second Twickenham date as the Tuesday will be difficult for me, but Friday at the London Stadium is fine.

Maybe Twickenham couldn't get the council's permission for a second date.

Theres no chance of that happening. Hence the gaps in the schedule for an additional London stadium date in May

The potential slot for that application has now been allocated to Berlin.

Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter UK/Europe Tour 2018 talks
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 1, 2018 15:49

odean73
I see the midlands and extra london stadium have come back on BV,s list under rumoured.

thumbs up

They have been there all the time, since the tour was announced Monday morning. London May 25 is now confirmed. Then we are waiting for the two others.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 15:57

with the extreme weather around Europe atm practically UK and Ireland the stones tour is a bit of a shining light but waiting on word of Dublin show is nervy and decision is delayed even further now cause of the weather

going to watch a few stones docs, ole ole ole us on All4 and a few on Netflix

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 1, 2018 16:01

bv
odean73
I see the midlands and extra london stadium have come back on BV,s list under rumoured.

thumbs up

They have been there all the time, since the tour was announced Monday morning. London May 25 is now confirmed. Then we are waiting for the two others.

Two others? Wondering if the date is locked in for the Midlands.
Hoping it may happen June 12th instead of May 29..?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-01 16:03 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 16:09

bv
odean73

thumbs up

To be honest i have been too busy searching for hotels, tickets etc to look at the list.
I am sure the midlands did go off the list, probably just before monday if my memory serves me correct.
But no problems, always appreciate the work you do for us.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: March 1, 2018 16:14

odean73
bv
odean73

thumbs up

To be honest i have been too busy searching for hotels, tickets etc to look at the list.
I am sure the midlands did go off the list, probably just before monday if my memory serves me correct.

I don't think it was removed from the list but changed from Birmingham to the midlands.

Nate

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: March 1, 2018 16:20

Nate
odean73
bv
odean73

thumbs up

I don't think it was removed from the list but changed from Birmingham to the midlands.

Nate

"Midlands" replaced Birmingham on Monday and always has been on the list since.

Date: March 1, 2018 16:24

Monsoon Ragoon
Nate
odean73
bv
odean73

thumbs up

Nate

"Midlands" replaced Birmingham on Monday and always has been on the list since.

Thanks.

Posted by: kevos ()
Date: March 1, 2018 16:30

Bit annoying we don't get colour tickets given the price. That is the thing I like about going to gigs abroad when buying em through eventim. Its not much to ask to have a nice ticket to be able to keep. Ticketbastard do them for some shows for a small charge, have started doing them in UK finally but not for Stones.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: March 1, 2018 16:46

London Platinum Pit ticket prices have dropped from £740 to £540 in the last three hours.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 1, 2018 16:57

The platinum price was always £540 for the second London show.

They are still £740 for the first London show and £650 for Twickers.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: March 1, 2018 17:12

Give us Villa Park you bastards!

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 17:21

sorry

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-01 17:23 by 1962.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 1, 2018 17:55

Silver Dagger
Nate
Green Lady
Yes, just used my presale code on this. Still hoping for a second Twickenham date as the Tuesday will be difficult for me, but Friday at the London Stadium is fine.

I don't think there will be a second date at Twickenham.

Nate

Hooray. Horrible horrible venue.

Why is it so bad, because of the transportation situation? I agree it's not the best, but it's a very cozy stadium (for a stadium), and has good atmosphere. I saw the Stones there in 2006; got row 9 for 99GBP thanks to someone who posted an alert on this Forum. It was all IORR people in the section that night.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 1, 2018 18:00

Beast
The platinum price was always £540 for the second London show.

They are still £740 for the first London show and £650 for Twickers.

I bought the 540 GBP platinum ticket. Should be a great evening.

Date: March 1, 2018 18:11

MisterDDDD
bv
odean73

thumbs up

Two others? Wondering if the date is locked in for the Midlands.
Hoping it may happen June 12th instead of May 29..?

The Midlands date has been there all the time since I published Monday morning. The venue is reserved and all set for the Stones, they just need to get the next door shows moving first, tomorrow.

Bjornulf

Date: March 1, 2018 18:17

Thanks Bjornulf.
Looking like potential "break" for the band from June 9-15th as no shows scheduled/rumoured that Tuesday.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 18:17

Pit B, London May, 25: 590 pounds TM Platinum
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
I'll be attending London May 22 show in Gold Circle standard price. I'll be travelling from Spain.
So, It's ok for me. Two shows, one plane and one hotel.
I'll have a good stay in London !!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-01 18:57 by spain73.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 1, 2018 18:52

lenurb
Hello everybody
I received the real tixs for berlin, faster than e-tickets !
Yahooooo

Yes. Berlin & Stutgart tix arrived today. Great.

I’m going to concerts next week, ordered months ago and still no tix.

Posted by: carouslambra ()
Date: March 1, 2018 19:28

andy js

Ricoh Arena is surely the more likely choice. Has hosted most concerts in the midlands over the past decade including Springsteen.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: March 1, 2018 19:37

carouslambra
andy js

Ricoh Arena is surely the more likely choice. Has hosted most concerts in the midlands over the past decade including Springsteen.

True but it's not in a central hub like Birmingham and is also way smaller. I've just seen it can hold 40k for a concert. If that's the case then Villa Park, having a bigger capacity must be able to hold nearer 50k ?

And it's associated with Coventry City smiling smiley

Posted by: StonesSmeth99 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 19:54

Could the Midlands show even be the Kingpower Stadium in Leicester?

Posted by: Healy52003 ()
Date: March 1, 2018 20:00

what major city's are in the UK Midlands

is Manchester not in the Midlands ?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 1, 2018 20:07

andy js
carouslambra
andy js

True but it's not in a central hub like Birmingham and is also way smaller. I've just seen it can hold 40k for a concert. If that's the case then Villa Park, having a bigger capacity must be able to hold nearer 50k ?

You leave my beloved Sky Blues alone!

As for central hub, it is right off the M6 so works very well for travelling - opens up potential markets in Northampton, Milton Keynes, Stafford...

Healy - Manchester is in the North West (of England, not necessarily UK); Birmingham/Coventry and midway between London and Manchester.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-01 20:09 by syrel.

Date: March 1, 2018 20:14

syrel
andy js
carouslambra
andy js

You leave my beloved Sky Blues alone!

As for central hub, it is right off the M6 so works very well for travelling - opens up potential markets in Northampton, Milton Keynes, Stafford...

Healy - Manchester is in the North West (of England, not necessarily UK); Birmingham/Coventry and midway between London and Manchester.

Listen you know it's going to be At Andrews. >grinning smiley<spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: March 1, 2018 20:40

Silver Dagger
Nate
Green Lady

I don't think there will be a second date at Twickenham.

Nate

Hooray. Horrible horrible venue.

It may depend where you are. My first show at Twickenham I was high up under the roof and the echo-o-o was dreadful. A few days later lowrr down on the other side of the stadium was much better.

Date: March 1, 2018 20:42

carouslambra
andy js

Sounds right.

Bjornulf

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: March 1, 2018 20:43

Try to order tickets for Cardiff by AXS ...only possible for the UK. The other shows is possible to order for other European countries.

Anybody have the same experience?

Date: March 1, 2018 20:55

bv
carouslambra
andy js

Sounds right.

So it's Coventry then spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Not too bad, transport not the best and parking is slightly limited from what I can remember.

Date: March 1, 2018 20:56

thomas guitar
Try to order tickets for Cardiff by AXS ...only possible for the UK. The other shows is possible to order for other European countries.

Anybody have the same experience?

Looks like the only option now is to go through Ticketmaster (after Premium pricing subsides) as they will let you choose int'l shipping etc.
[www.ticketmaster.co.uk]

The Lucky Dips will be will call only, so one would suppose will call will be an option if/when ordering those.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 91

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1992
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home