Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617
Current Page: 17 of 17
Re: Rolling Stones NO FILTER Tour Rehearsals - August 2017
Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 16:03

Thommie
LongBeachArena72
The fact that we cannot know the list of songs rehearsed in private that they will never play in public is quite ... well, it's an outrage.

An outrage, I tell you!

Strong words... Can't see how that could be an outrage.
What they want to rehearse is up to them. What we have to care about is what the play at shows. That's what really matters.

They use to rehearse song before every tour that they not intend to play live, as it seems. Just to get in the right mood, maybe. Or they have find a way to work. Why do we have to know about that?

Sorry, I must fine-tune my sarcasm; it's a bit rusty. May take me a few shows to work out the kinks. I like you don't really give a damn what they rehearse; I was just trying to make a hyperbolic statement about how worked up about it some people get.

Date: September 6, 2017 16:25

LongBeachArena72
Thommie
LongBeachArena72
The fact that we cannot know the list of songs rehearsed in private that they will never play in public is quite ... well, it's an outrage.

An outrage, I tell you!

What they want to rehearse is up to them. What we have to care about is what the play at shows. That's what really matters.

They use to rehearse song before every tour that they not intend to play live, as it seems. Just to get in the right mood, maybe. Or they have find a way to work. Why do we have to know about that?

Sorry, I must fine-tune my sarcasm; it's a bit rusty. May take me a few shows to work out the kinks. I like you don't really give a damn what they rehearse; I was just trying to make a hyperbolic statement about how worked up about it some people get.

As in mocking the fans on a fan forum? smoking smiley

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 6, 2017 16:43

I'm willing to fork out money for pay per view, such as the E-Street Band did last tour. However case with ESB was post mortem.

Live performances should be available on TV in real time. 2017 and we can't get it right.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: September 6, 2017 16:44

DandelionPowderman
LongBeachArena72
Thommie
LongBeachArena72

An outrage, I tell you!

smileys with beer

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: September 6, 2017 17:40

[youtu.be]

Can anybody identify this instrumental?

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 17:51

TooTough
bv
The Rolling Stones are truely an amazing band. They invited ten fans into the rehearsals in London tonight. Thank you Mick. Thank you Keith. Thank you Charlie. Thank You Ronnie. Thank you everyone. Thank you The Rolling Stones. You are the best. Muchos Gracias!

How did they sound???

JC once invited me to the Wiltern rehearsals. Amazing

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: September 6, 2017 18:08

DandelionPowderman
LongBeachArena72
Thommie
LongBeachArena72

An outrage, I tell you!

I piss anywhere, man

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: September 6, 2017 19:32

Everyone got you were being silly...the "an outrage I tell you" bit has been around an extremely long time...even in cartoons from the 60s...there are just some on this board who have to be offended at everything.

Regarding songs rehearsed...this is up there with the most absurd things ever on IORR. Suddenly BV believes these are private moments for the Stones, not to be touched...when he USED to post what songs were rehearsed. The only difference is BV is now an insider and plays by insider rules...not fan rules. There are plenty on this board who support whatever BV says...we see this mindset frequently in politics & religion.

I won't get into politics. This is a safe space regarding that. No comments allowed on racism/nuclear war/destruction of the planet...those who support those things are well protected here. We know where this board would have stood during WWII...Switzerland.

Back when I used to see BV frequently on tour (I tour much less now) he was always a nice guy, I presume he still is...just a bit more authoritarian now. I presume it comes with nice kick backs...who else got into the Jagger El Rey gig after all?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617
Current Page: 17 of 17

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2273
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home