Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 3 of 10
Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 15, 2017 14:55

lenurb
TE
Pisto A and B pops up all the time.
No Pit...
Will wait for the general sale I guess.

Will be happy with a Pisto A if the pit fails.
BUT, if I can't sell it here at IORR to a true fan,
because of the Name/ID. I'll wait till tomorrow.

TE
Oslo

Name/ID ??? They asked for name in the process but I printed out my PistaA tix and my name is on. What about if you bought more than 1 ? So of course there will be more than one tix with same name
Perhaps needed to go in group ???

On another hand, I do not imagine that the control will spend so much time checking IDs

Same here, no way they with struggle with ID's. Maybe the pit.
But when you bought the ticket you agreed that you will do that (no checkbox, just the text). Quite normal these days. Think they are doing it for the first time in Norway with Metallica. That's my problem buying a Pista A today. Then worthless if I get the pit.

TE
Oslo

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: May 15, 2017 14:59

gotdablouse
Are they really going to be checking IDs ? Seems possible for the NO PIT FILTER but for the rest ? Not sure why they ask for the name since names are already shown on eTickets normally, possibly just a deterrent...

Bet the name was only to give the scalpers more work.
Replied to another one below gotdablouse...

TE
Oslo

Date: May 15, 2017 15:04

Here's the fun... Text below.
Fine with me. Cept if you are seated, your friends arrive at a different time.
Buying one pit, one GA for a friend. The list is long.
But a perfect way to "kill" Viagogo. But also hard for the real fans.

TE
Oslo

Named Tickets.
Please enter here the First Name and Last Name that will be shown on all of the tickets for this purchase. This person will have to identify themselves at the door by presenting the tickets and a Photo ID or Passport. The rest of the attendees must access the venue together with this person.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 15, 2017 15:16

So more than just a "deterrent" it seems, will it only apply to the presale ? Can't see them checking the ID of the entire stadium !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: RG ()
Date: May 15, 2017 16:33

Is there a map for Barcelona show? Anyone? I couldn't find it on the website..

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:16

RG

If you read this thread carefully enough you'll find what you're looking for spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: RG ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:20

Beast
RG

If you read this thread carefully enough you'll find what you're looking for spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I am sorry, thank you!

Posted by: longhorn14 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 18:38

Has anyone found a description of what comes with the various VIP packages? I only find the names of the packages, not what the details are.
Please and Thank You!

-nathan (from austin)

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 15, 2017 18:53

How much was the No Filter Pit ticket? Just curious in comparison to other shows. Thanks. Christoph

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 18:55

wachterc
How much was the No Filter Pit ticket? Just curious in comparison to other shows. Thanks. Christoph

317 EURO.

I had a chance to buy one but I threw it back. 136EUR is the 2nd cheapest front standing after Paris.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 16, 2017 10:58

Good luck everyone in the ticket sale
Starts in 2 minutes

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 16, 2017 11:04

both sites churning for me for 4 minutes now

Date: May 16, 2017 11:07

Ditto...

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 16, 2017 11:11

Same here... I have 3 devices on the go... 2 of them I'm not even in the virtual queue yet! One says I have a 9 min wait...

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 16, 2017 11:16

I started with a 1 minute estimated process time and am now given an estimated 4 smiling smiley That's mediterranean time smiling smiley

Date: May 16, 2017 11:20

Pit is sold out. All the rest were still showing as available as of one minute ago.

Date: May 16, 2017 11:21

oh -- i finally got through and when i clicked through, it booted me.....

Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: May 16, 2017 11:28

sitting in queue for 30 mins

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 11:35 by ttutone.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: May 16, 2017 11:36

It confirmed I bought 3 standing A.lot gave up on pit and was put off by what happened with Paris ones. I have confirmation email but the link to print put me in a queue at 25 mins which has now gone up to 28 mins.....waiting
Sc uk

Date: May 16, 2017 11:42

straycatuk
It confirmed I bought 3 standing A.lot gave up on pit and was put off by what happened with Paris ones. I have confirmation email but the link to print put me in a queue at 25 mins which has now gone up to 28 mins.....waiting
Sc uk

lucky! i don't know why i got booted.....

Date: May 16, 2017 11:43

Dont print your tickets now, as you are going through the same queue management devices as the ticket sales. Printing tickets now is disturbing the sale smiling smiley, in a few hours you will print your tickets without waiting smiling smiley

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: May 16, 2017 11:45

Guess what? I'm going to Spain this September hot smiley

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 16, 2017 12:01

The pit's sold out?!?!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 12:01 by MadMax.

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 12:01

I'm in with Lucky Dips. smiling smiley

Date: May 16, 2017 12:02

Got 2 Lucky dips, but failed at the end. Yet I got confirmation email from ok@mail.ticktackticket dot com .

Seems weird!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 12:11 by ttutone.

Date: May 16, 2017 12:09

finally got through again and got a pista A-- over an hour later

MadMax
The pit's sold out?!?!

It was when I went through at 10.30 (I clicked at 10.00 sharp and was in the queue for 30 minutes, when it initially estimated a 1 minute wait smiling smiley )

GlimmerGirl24
I'm in with Lucky Dips. smiling smiley

Did you get a confirmation email from ok@mail.ticktackticke dot com?

That is all I have. Nothing else was sent to me. Thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 12:11 by ttutone.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: May 16, 2017 12:43

I've just logged back on and printed tickets off straight away. 3 x PISTA A, which isn't ideal, but puts us in front half of floor. Did anyone get PIt at normal price?

I suspect some sort of Bait and switch operation here - terrible web site. My worse experience of TM.I hope everyone got sorted.

SC UK

ps - forgot to say I got booted off at the payment point and had to start purchase from scratch 3 or 4 times before it went through. Nerve shredding experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 12:46 by straycatuk.

Date: May 16, 2017 12:51

straycatuk
Did anyone get PIt at normal price?

I did not get it. It appeared sold out when I went through at 10.30. Then at 11.15 i went through a second time and it appeared available but I could select only one. However I could not complete the purchase. It was unavailable again when I was sent back to the category selection page. After yesterday's failure with pit tickets I am giving up pit for Barcelona and will enjoy my Pista A smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 3 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1999
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home