Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10
Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:40

Please post all your comments, questions and info regarding the Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017 in Barcelona Spain here.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 11:38 by bv.

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: RogerStones ()
Date: May 10, 2017 00:12

bv
Please post all your comments, questions and info regarding the Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017 in Barcelona Spain here.

Hola !!

Really happy to see you all again back in Barcelona, my hometown (and Ronnies home also!)

FLIGHTS: Is the easiest and cheapest issue you'll have to deal with. Many low cost and "traditional" companies flight here from all over the world. Passport controls are getting tougher this days and long lines are almost routine.

CAR: Highway connected to France. Parking expenses can be high. You can try to park for free around the city and get in and out by Metro.

VENUE: Olympic Stadium already held many Stones concerts. A long uphill access with mechanic escalators. 20 to 30 minutes from Plaza España (major Metro lines)

HOTEL PRICES: We get a new Hotel almost every week ! The city is used to host big events such as football games, fairs, concerts, Formula 1, etc ... so I don't think prices will get high for that weekend. Airbnb or similar websites can provide you plenty of places although neighbors are starting to get tired of the worst part of massive tourism.

WEATHER: Hot and humid

PICKPOCKETS: Just like any other big city. Don't go around asking for it !! There are some areas close to La Ramblas that are getting too crowded.

NIGHTLIFE: El Born, Gracia, beach front are nicer and less crowded than Las Ramblas

Enjoy your stay !!

Roger

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: May 10, 2017 00:19

where to buy tickets for barcelona?

Date: May 10, 2017 08:32

www.doctormusic.com
ww.ticketmaster.es

Posted by: RG ()
Date: May 10, 2017 13:51

RogerStones
bv

Hola !!

Really happy to see you all again back in Barcelona, my hometown (and Ronnies home also!)

FLIGHTS: Is the easiest and cheapest issue you'll have to deal with. Many low cost and "traditional" companies flight here from all over the world. Passport controls are getting tougher this days and long lines are almost routine.

CAR: Highway connected to France. Parking expenses can be high. You can try to park for free around the city and get in and out by Metro.

VENUE: Olympic Stadium already held many Stones concerts. A long uphill access with mechanic escalators. 20 to 30 minutes from Plaza España (major Metro lines)

HOTEL PRICES: We get a new Hotel almost every week ! The city is used to host big events such as football games, fairs, concerts, Formula 1, etc ... so I don't think prices will get high for that weekend. Airbnb or similar websites can provide you plenty of places although neighbors are starting to get tired of the worst part of massive tourism.

WEATHER: Hot and humid

PICKPOCKETS: Just like any other big city. Don't go around asking for it !! There are some areas close to La Ramblas that are getting too crowded.

NIGHTLIFE: El Born, Gracia, beach front are nicer and less crowded than Las Ramblas

Enjoy your stay !!

Roger

Thank you very much for this useful information!

I'll travel from the Netherlands to Barcelona.. if I can get the tickets..! Hope to see you there smiling smiley

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 10, 2017 15:22

Deffo a must-stop on the tour!!! smileys with beer

Date: May 11, 2017 11:02

I am traveling from Barcelona to the Netherlands for the Amsterdam show !smileys with beer

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: May 11, 2017 13:38

so it is on sale MAY 16
I will try to get 2 tix and make a surprise to my father leaving near the border.

I had a tix for Barcelona when the coconut shit happened sad smiley

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-11 13:38 by toomuchforme.

Posted by: MAYO ()
Date: May 11, 2017 22:42

Whar about the presale on 15/09

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 12, 2017 15:00

What are the prices for Barcelona? And seating chart?

Posted by: O2 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 13:32

wickerman
What are the prices for Barcelona? And seating chart?

Info from spain promoter
Seats P5: 86 €; P4: 115€; P3: 165 €; P2: 190€; P1: 290€
Standing GA B: 86€; GA A: 122€; No Filter Pit: 290€

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 13, 2017 13:35

Will they sell tickets for the Barcelona show in shops in Spain?
I will be in Madrid next weekend.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: O2 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 19:46

Nate
Will they sell tickets for the Barcelona show in shops in Spain?
I will be in Madrid next weekend.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Promoter in Barcelona (Doctormusic.com) announce that the sale is only online: Ticketmaster.es and doctormusic.com

Posted by: MAYO ()
Date: May 14, 2017 00:09

Tronble getting tikets is on the air

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 14, 2017 00:25

MAYO
Tronble getting tikets is on the air

What do you mean?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: stoneman ()
Date: May 14, 2017 00:54

where do i find a seating chart?

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:07

Is there an American Express presale link for this show? I can't download the Stones app on my Windows phone thanks!

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:51

Can't wait for the presale - I mean all the others have been so easy so far(!) What could possibly go wrong...

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:56

Could anyone provide a link once it's available?
I'm on WIndows phone too.
Thank you

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:01

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:07

Pit tickets were very expensive 317 euros, I put 2 of them back in circulation..... smiling bouncing smiley will probably regret this....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 11:11 by damnation.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:09

I was able to buy pit and did complete the registration before the 5 minutes countdown but when I entered my payment details I got the message "this area is sold out"...

Posted by: ladywilliam ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:11

I almost got a Pit, but it seems they had old credit card detail and only asked me security code and could not find entering new card detail. thrown out... sad smiley

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:14

gwen
I was able to buy pit and did complete the registration before the 5 minutes countdown but when I entered my payment details I got the message "this area is sold out"...

Same !!! Grrrrr

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:16

On the plus side they sold PITs at face value (albeit rather expensive) on the MINUS side they had a ridiculous 5' window to complete the sale, way too short!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:17

Me too! Message that area is not available after filling credit card details in under 5 mins...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:18

Seating chart :

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:19

I had both a Pit and a GA Golden Circle in my basket but I deleted the pit as wat too expensive. Transaction is going through now but it's taken 5+ minutes so far. So stressful. It's the 1st ticket I'll have nabbed on this tour if successful...

Fingers crossed...

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:21

Process complete including payment confirmation from my bank by sms
But I reach a new waiting page, why ?

And I received the confirmation email
Strange but I will be in Floor A !
Nice day today

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 11:23 by lenurb.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:24

My payment is being processed for so long now

Goto Page: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home