Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Greta Van Fleet, Boston Music Room, London, 27/09/2017 - FREE TICKETS OH MY MY
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: September 25, 2017 17:45

Sadly, I cannot make it for that show which is sold out. .
So I give TWO wonderful tickets to be collected near West Hampstead Metro Station
The beneficiary must be a confirmed IORRean, like Led Zep genre, and post in return a review on the show on IORR in the following days. Sounds fair?
bluepen00000@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-26 12:48 by The Joker.

Re: OT: Greta Van Fleet, Boston Music Room, London, 27/09/2017
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: September 26, 2017 06:42

Who is she? I never heard of herconfused smiley

Re: OT: Greta Van Fleet, Boston Music Room, London, 27/09/2017
Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: September 26, 2017 07:03

She is a chick that a band from Michigan named themselves after & sound to some like the new version of Zep.

They look like fun, they sell out fast, the scalped tix are expensive (at least in LA)...I just don't like Zep.

Re: OT: Greta Van Fleet, Boston Music Room, London, 27/09/2017 - FREE TICKETS OH MY MY
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: September 27, 2017 14:00

LAST CHANCE FOR FREE TICKETS TONIGHT IN LONDON
In five years, they are likely to tour arena and you will forget to miss this club show.

Re: OT: Greta Van Fleet, Boston Music Room, London, 27/09/2017 - FREE TICKETS OH MY MY
Posted by: ohotos ()
Date: September 27, 2017 15:38

One of their songs came on while I was listening to some Apple Music rock charts playlist yesterday. At first I thought it must be Led Zep but I was wondering why they would be in the charts. I've never been a Led Zep fan but took a mental note to look up ad listen to some more Greta Van Fleet.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: September 27, 2017 18:00

OMG! I cant believe no one has taken these tickets yet.
I would jump on these if I was in London.
These kids ROCK! Saw them here in NYC last month.
The Zeppelin comparisons are spot on. These kids are way talented!
I hope Jimmy Page is checking them out in London.

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: September 27, 2017 19:34

I'll say that from the videos, their live performance looks pretty tame. Mostly 3 people standing their doing their part. I always enjoy a great stage performance, especially with a rock band...you know, like Mick Jagger.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2129
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home