Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 1, 2017 14:39

dead.flowers
The Brood !!

Feel like doin'it...cha cha...

Unforgotten ...

When I was young ...
Support act The Brood?

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: September 1, 2017 14:41

TooTough, why don't you call 'em up? There is a phone numer mentioned on the FKP Scorpio info-site. Or call Nadine of U-Need.de co-organizer. She may be able to help. Phone nbr of U-Need can be googled.

d.f

Date: September 1, 2017 14:44

NHow I have a serious question.

Will there be a pre or after show get-together of IORRians?

rgds

d.f

Posted by: basti ()
Date: September 1, 2017 14:50

Opening Time is 14 o'clock (14 Uhr)

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 1, 2017 14:59

I will try to find a nice place where we can meet in Hamburg. Update to follow next week in this thread. Locals: Feel free to send me suggestions by e-mail to: iorr@arena.no

Bjornulf

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 1, 2017 14:59

Info taken from Scorpio site:
"Das Konzert der Rolling Stones in Hamburg am 09. September 2017 ist ausverkauft.
Jedoch können durch Freigaben technischer Sperren kurzfristig Karten unter www.eventim.de in den Verkauf gegeben werden. Ob es gegebenenfalls eine Abendkasse geben wird, können Sie am Vortag an dieser Stelle erfahren oder von 10:00 Uhr bis 18:00 Uhr unter der kostenfreien Telefonnummer 0800-8899500 erfragen."
Which means:
Maybe there will be tickets available on 9th at the Stadtpark.
Information aboutt this will be given at the Scorpio site on 8th.
Scorpio
Or you can call 0800-8899500 (10 a.m.-6p.m.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-01 15:42 by MAF.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 1, 2017 15:10

dead.flowers
TooTough, why don't you call 'em up? There is a phone numer mentioned on the FKP Scorpio info-site. Or call Nadine of U-Need.de co-organizer. She may be able to help. Phone nbr of U-Need can be googled.

d.f

You are so smart. Have you ever called a hotline?

So I was asking just in case someone had a quick answer.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 1, 2017 15:10

TooTough

Have you ever called a hotline?

The Serviceteam is also reachable via eMail: rollingstones@fkpscorpio.com .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-01 15:15 by Irix.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 1, 2017 15:13

hockenheim95
grzegorz67
Irix
Now offical Infos by the Promoter [www.FKPScorpio.com] :

Getting there
Concert organizers FKP Scorpio and the Hamburg Police ask all visitors to make an early arrival in order to be stress-free and punctual at the beginning of the concert on the event grounds. Since there will definitely be no parking facilities and temporary road closures in the City Park and its surroundings, it is highly recommended to travel by Public Transport or by Bike. The use of the HVV is already included in the concert ticket.

Admission
Planned admission is already from 2 pm. There will be two entrances as well as a separate entrance for guests with wheelchair. For a fast and smooth admission, it is recommended to carry no more than the Concert-Ticket, Mobile Phone, Keyring and Wallet and to dispense with all other items if possible.

Safety
In order to ensure maximum safety, extensive safety measures are used, which include intensive admission controls as well as a strict pocket and backpack ban ("clutches", belly pockets and breast bags up to the size of a DIN A5 sheet are not covered by the ban). A list of items that may be taken on the premises, as well as those that are prohibited, can also be found on the website."

Much more details: [www.FKPScorpio.com] .

Thanks again. Any word on small compact cameras ? I tried to look on the website.

They say it is forbidden to bring professional camera/camera equipment.

I've now had a good look at that site and there appears to be contradictory information.

The written list of prohibited items is :

Verbotene Gegenstände

Alle Gegenstände, die nicht unter den erlaubten aufgeführt sind, sind auf dem Konzertgelände verboten. Hierzu gehören unter anderem, aber nicht ausschließlich:
Taschen, Rucksäcke und Turnbeutel aller Art

Professionelles Audio- & Videoequipment

Kameras und Kameraequipment

Selfie-Sticks
Regenschirme
Motorradhelme
Flüssigkeiten/Getränke, auch in Tetra-Packs und PET-Flaschen
Glasflaschen/Glasbehälter, Dosen
Waffen jeglicher Art
Bengalos, Feuerwerkskörper und ähnliches
Megaphone und Vuvuzelas
Tiere jeglicher Art
Laserpointer
Stühle, Sitzmöbel & alle anderen Sitzgelegenheiten.*
Picknick-Decken
Nietenschmuck, ungewöhnlich lange Geldbeutelketten, Sporen (beispielsweise an Stiefeln) und ähnliches

The big sign with pictures on the same page only says

"Professionelles Ton/Foto/Video-Equipment"

I guess that sign with pictures is aimed at non-German speaking "tourist-fans". I have a small compact camera with a 16X zoom. Not exactly professional. I will be in Hamburg next Wednesday night so I will visit the site before and ask.

Good news about free use of Public Transport on show day. That's quite common in Germany & Netherlands for events.

Lots of "useful information to buy our imagination" still coming from our German correspondents. Vielen Dank.

Date: September 1, 2017 15:53

Too tough, no cause to be disgruntled. I was only trying to be polite and helpful.

Now you don't need to call up Nadine of U-Need anymore, which was my 2nd proposal. I've checked that meanwhile. And there is unfortunately no info on "early entry tickets" available.

I guess you actually mean "Priority Early Entrance". In that case the advice would be to call up the people from whom you bought your ticket since the vendors offer the tix to include "24/7 Customer Service".

Was this hint useful to you?

d.f

Date: September 1, 2017 16:14

dead.flowers
Too tough, no cause to be disgruntled. I was only trying to be polite and helpful.

Now you don't need to call up Nadine of U-Need anymore, which was my 2nd proposal. I've checked that meanwhile. And there is unfortunately no info on "early entry tickets" available.

I guess you actually mean "Priority Early Entrance". In that case the advice would be to call up the people from whom you bought your ticket since the vendors offer the tix to include "24/7 Customer Service".

Was this hint useful to you?

d.f

d.f - thanks for your help.This was very useful thumbs up

I´ve tried to mail them (thanks to Irix for the @)

Date: September 1, 2017 19:10

from spunky in the Paris thread...at least they tell you were to queue
for early entry:

spunky
They have banners in Hamburg that says Early Entry Check In: [twitter.com]

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 1, 2017 19:21

TooTough
from spunky in the Paris thread...at least they tell you were to queue
for early entry:

spunky
They have banners in Hamburg that says Early Entry Check In: [twitter.com]

Does anybody know how many early entry tickets for the silver pit section were sold?

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 1, 2017 19:23

Can somebody please refresh my memory which tickets get early entry. Also is there going to be a special entrance for the high price packages. I don't remember any reference to this, though it seems should be part of the deal. Thanks in advance.

Date: September 1, 2017 19:59

frankotero
Can somebody please refresh my memory which tickets get early entry. Also is there going to be a special entrance for the high price packages. I don't remember any reference to this, though it seems should be part of the deal. Thanks in advance.

As far as I know early entry is only for the standing VIP packages (golden circle, GA but not for the PIT. These packages are named after songs

Date: September 1, 2017 20:13

frankotero

In Hamburg the "Paint It Black"-package includes early entry to the
Silver Pit, because it´s a standing ticket - what makes sense.
There´s another "ee"-package for the standing "Innenraum". Don´t
know the name - "Tumbling Dice"?

The other packages are seated - early entry makes less sense.

The other packages for Paris etc. do have other names/contents.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 1, 2017 20:26

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 1, 2017 21:15

Thanks for the input guys. I'm still hoping for a special entrance since I paid a fortune the pit ticket. All this security talk has got me worried about a ridiculous wait to get inside. Hopefully the workers and fans will have themselves together and we can get through it quickly.

Posted by: basti ()
Date: September 2, 2017 00:43

So I have my Ticket and book a parking spot !
Wee see us in Hamburg

I hope for a fantastic Setlist with many surprise Songs and a beautiful Litho

basti

Date: September 2, 2017 01:10

basti
So I have my Ticket and book a parking spot !
Wee see us in Hamburg

I hope for a fantastic Setlist with many surprise Songs and a beautiful Litho

basti

Where can you book a parking lot?

Date: September 2, 2017 16:27

Article from Die Welt with a photo of the site from the nearby tower. A familiar figure can be seen in the foreground, even if we can only see the back of his head...

[www.welt.de]

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 2, 2017 16:39

Date: September 2, 2017 16:51

grzegorz67
Article from Die Welt with a photo of the site from the nearby tower. A familiar figure can be seen in the foreground, even if we can only see the back of his head...

[www.welt.de]

Might be Uli Schröder, but I'm not sure. I believe his hat used to be Illuminated ...

d.f

Date: September 2, 2017 16:55

From the same twitter account (Jens Assmann)

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 2, 2017 17:27

Thanks for the pix.
excitement building, one week to go !!
Jeroen

Date: September 2, 2017 17:40

grzegorz67

It's Ulli Schröder from the [StonesFanMuseum.com] in Lüchow, which is not too far from Hamburg -- Google Maps (zoom out).

[www.Abendblatt.de]

It looks like the StonesFanMuseum is not open on Sunday, 10-Sept-2017 (but from Monday, 11-Sept-2017):

"Am Montag dem 11. September 2017 nach dem Stoneskonzert in Hamburg ist unser Museum für Sie geöffnet." -- [StonesFanMuseum.com] .

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-02 17:55 by Irix.

Date: September 2, 2017 18:00

TooTough

From the same twitter account (Jens Assmann)

Large version of this picture -- [Twitter.com] .

Posted by: TE ()
Date: September 2, 2017 18:13

grzegorz67

[www.welt.de]

LOL, he moved in already.

TE
Oslo

Date: September 2, 2017 18:35

Irix
grzegorz67

It's Ulli Schröder from the [StonesFanMuseum.com] in Lüchow, which is not too far from Hamburg -- Google Maps (zoom out).

[www.Abendblatt.de]

It looks like the StonesFanMuseum is not open on Sunday, 10-Sept-2017 (but from Monday, 11-Sept-2017):

"Am Montag dem 11. September 2017 nach dem Stoneskonzert in Hamburg ist unser Museum für Sie geöffnet." -- [StonesFanMuseum.com] .

Of course I knew it was him grinning smiley. I met him at the Stade de France on 14OF and he gave me a flyer for his museum. I didn't know Luchow was so close to Hamburg though. Is it easy to reach by public transport? I will be in Hamburg for 3 days.

Date: September 2, 2017 18:55

grzegorz67

Is it easy to reach by public transport?

It's at least a 2¼ hours ride by Train and Bus. Search at [www.Bahn.com] for a connection from: Hamburg Hbf to: ZOB, Lüchow (Wendland) . Maybe it's better to rent a car.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1966
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home