Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 46
Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: August 31, 2017 18:45

Lay out plan already there. Thank you, Irix.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-31 18:53 by dead.flowers.

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: August 31, 2017 18:50

The Rolling Stones - Tip of the Tongue - Documentary

[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 31, 2017 19:07

Another fresh report, from "Rolling Stone" Germany:-

[www.rollingstone.de]

And yet another fresh one, from "ZEIT online":-

[www.zeit.de]

d.f

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 31, 2017 19:10

dead.flowers

Layout plan already there.

Here again due to a new page:

Large version of this picture · PDF-Versions: [www.FKPScorpio.com] , [www.FKPScorpio.com]

Legend:

+ Red Cross = First Aid
(N) Notausgänge = Emergency Exits
Rollipodest = Pedestal for Wheelchairs
Sanitäre Anlagen = Sanitary Facilities
Food Court = Food Court
Polizei = Police
Merchandise = Merchandise
Tribünen = Stands
Silverpit = Silverpit
No Filter Pit = No Filter Pit
E1, E2: Eingang = Entrance
E3: Eingang nur für Rollstuhlfahrer = E3-Entrance only for Wheelchairs

U, S = Public Transport

See also: [www.FKPScorpio.com] .

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-01 13:50 by Irix.

Date: August 31, 2017 19:15

dead.flowers

And where's the link to useful advice?

Dunno - but on [www.Facebook.com] there's a Discussion tab which requires a Facebook-login. Maybe someone with an Facebook account can look if there're any new Infos ....

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 31, 2017 19:26

Irix
dead.flowers

Layout plan already there.

Here again due to a new page:

Large version of this picture

fantastic – there are just three entrances !!!

and by the way: as I mentioned before – the best view is the view from the tower of the planetarium (which will surely be closed on that days)

Date: August 31, 2017 19:34

Here's a hint to all pilgrims who might eventually get into need of anything in terms of food and beverages at normal prices:-

There is an "Edeka" supermarket in the direct vicinity of the venue, at the street crossing at U3 tube stn "Saarlandstraße", south-eastern corner of Stadtpark. This joint will be open till 2100 hrs.

d.f

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 31, 2017 19:46

considering the entrances as seen on the plan above the station "Saarlandstraße" doesn't seem to be the optimal choice. "Borgweg" is closer to the main gate (E1).

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 31, 2017 19:58

Another article in Hamburger Morgenpost

"Um den Stadtpark herum werden am 9.9. bereit morgens mehrere Straßen gesperrt, so dass es absolut keine Parkmöglichkeiten in der Nähe gibt."
Streets around the Stadtpark will be closed, no parking nearby the venue.

"mehr als eine Handtasche in DIN-A5-Größe darf niemand mit aufs Gelände nehmen"
Only handbags up to the size of DIN-A5 allowed.
DIN A5: 14,8 cm x 21 cm

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-31 20:08 by MAF.

Date: August 31, 2017 20:03

slewan
considering the entrances as seen on the plan above the station "Saarlandstraße" doesn't seem to be the optimal choice. "Borgweg" is closer to the main gate (E1).

That's right, "Borgweg" is the closest to both E1 and E2 as well.

d.f

PS: Streets around the Stadtpark wil be closed, no parking nearby the
venue.

The Stones are rolling in, and half the town gets closed down. However, report says that every single train or bus there is will be rolling to get the crowd there.

d.f

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-31 20:08 by dead.flowers.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: August 31, 2017 20:25

I do not speak German, and I do not understand if the gate E3 is for hendicap bearers only.
Someone can explain me, thanks in advance
G

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: August 31, 2017 20:27

MAF
Another article in Hamburger Morgenpost

"Um den Stadtpark herum werden am 9.9. bereit morgens mehrere Straßen gesperrt, so dass es absolut keine Parkmöglichkeiten in der Nähe gibt."
Streets around the Stadtpark will be closed, no parking nearby the venue.

"mehr als eine Handtasche in DIN-A5-Größe darf niemand mit aufs Gelände nehmen"
Only handbags up to the size of DIN-A5 allowed.
DIN A5: 14,8 cm x 21 cm

Whoah, that's small.

Date: August 31, 2017 20:27

I just can't wait
I just can't wait for Saturday night
For Saturday night
For Saturday night
Saturday night
Saturday night
Saturday night
Saturday night
I just can't wait
I just can't wait

[www.youtube.com]

Especially to the Dutch crowd ...

And check out the Stones tongue at the right bottom of the clip ... thumbs up

d.f

Date: August 31, 2017 20:32

OK, E3 is for wheel chair drivers only.

And where does this info come from: DIN A5, 14,8 x 21 cm?

Everywhere I read DIN A4, i.e. 21 x 30 cm.

Someone quote the source or explain, please. Must be misunderstanding by one of the papers.

d.f

Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: August 31, 2017 20:40

Thanks a lot for the pilgrim-info & the maps !

I think a nice walk along the Aussen-Alster-Bassin from the central station/ Kennedybrücke to the park/venue could be fine-See you all there in Stones city cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-31 20:57 by ComeOn.

Date: August 31, 2017 20:40

dead.flowers

From Hamburger Morgenpost (Page 2).

Radio-Report NDR 90.3, 1-Sept-2017, 6am: [www.NDR.de] .

Official confirmed: [www.FKPScorpio.com] .

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-01 13:35 by Irix.

Date: August 31, 2017 20:50

A new article by BILD Newspaper -- "250 Trucks, 28 Power-Generators, more than 1000 Roadies for construction, Cover-panels for 23,000 m2 concert area, 12 Stands – plus the Mega-Stage for Mick Jagger (74) & Co."

Also another new article by [www.SHZ.de] -- according to them the Opening act will be announced next week.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-31 21:25 by Irix.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: August 31, 2017 20:56

dead.flowers

Someone quote the source or explain, please. Must be misunderstanding by one of the papers.

d.f

OK thanks

Date: August 31, 2017 22:29

ComeOn
Thanks a lot for the pilgrim-info & the maps !

I think a nice walk along the Aussen-Alster-Bassin from the central station/ Kennedybrücke to the park/venue could be fine-See you all there in Stones city cool smiley

Best idea that I've heard of today, ComeOn.

That'll be a nice hike. So I wish you a most enjoyable walk to the park then.

d.f

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-31 22:30 by dead.flowers.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 31, 2017 23:27

dead.flowers

d.f

So does that mean that everyone else can use either E1 or E2? I'd prefer to use E2 as I want to get in early and make a run for the front of the Silver Pit.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: August 31, 2017 23:54

Date: September 1, 2017 00:21

So does that mean that everyone else can use either E1 or E2? I'd prefer to use E2 as I want to get in early and make a run for the front of the Silver Pit.

I guess, but I don't know. I am planning myself to enter through E2 to proceed to the front of GA.

d.f

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-01 00:25 by dead.flowers.

Date: September 1, 2017 11:25

dead.flowers

Seems to be official by the Promoter -- there's a Radio-Report from NDR 90.3 (1-Sept-2017, 6am, Runtime 1min9s): [www.NDR.de] .

From Pos. 0:38 they say: "Bags are allowed with max. size DIN A5, also Mobile Phone, Wallet and Key ring are allowed, but basically nothing else."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-01 13:00 by Irix.

Date: September 1, 2017 12:25

Now offical Infos by the Promoter [www.FKPScorpio.com] :

Getting there
Concert organizers FKP Scorpio and the Hamburg Police ask all visitors to make an early arrival in order to be stress-free and punctual at the beginning of the concert on the event grounds. Since there will definitely be no parking facilities and temporary road closures in the City Park and its surroundings, it is highly recommended to travel by Public Transport or by Bike. The use of the HVV is already included in the concert ticket.

Admission
Planned admission is already from 2 pm. There will be two entrances as well as a separate entrance for guests with wheelchair. For a fast and smooth admission, it is recommended to carry no more than the Concert-Ticket, Mobile Phone, Keyring and Wallet and to dispense with all other items if possible.

Safety
In order to ensure maximum safety, extensive safety measures are used, which include intensive admission controls as well as a strict pocket and backpack ban ("clutches", belly pockets and breast bags up to the size of a DIN A5 sheet are not covered by the ban). A list of items that may be taken on the premises, as well as those that are prohibited, can also be found on the website."

Much more details: [www.FKPScorpio.com] .

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-01 13:05 by Irix.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: September 1, 2017 12:37

dead.flowers
I just can't wait
I just can't wait for Saturday night
For Saturday night
For Saturday night
Saturday night
Saturday night
Saturday night
Saturday night
I just can't wait
I just can't wait

[www.youtube.com]

Especially to the Dutch crowd ...

And check out the Stones tongue at the right bottom of the clip ... thumbs up

d.f

The Brood !!

Feel like doin'it...cha cha...

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 1, 2017 13:02

Irix

Getting there
Concert organizers FKP Scorpio and the Hamburg Police ask all visitors to make an early arrival in order to be stress-free and punctual at the beginning of the concert on the event grounds. Since there will definitely be no parking facilities and temporary road closures in the City Park and its surroundings, it is highly recommended to travel by Public Transport or by Bike. The use of the HVV is already included in the concert ticket.

Admission
Planned admission is already from 2 pm. There will be two entrances as well as a separate entrance for guests with wheelchair. For a fast and smooth admission, it is recommended to carry no more than the Concert-Ticket, Mobile Phone, Keyring and Wallet and to dispense with all other items if possible.

Safety
In order to ensure maximum safety, extensive safety measures are used, which include intensive admission controls as well as a strict pocket and backpack ban ("clutches", belly pockets and breast bags up to the size of a DIN A5 sheet are not covered by the ban). A list of items that may be taken on the premises, as well as those that are prohibited, can also be found on the website."

Thanks again. Any word on small compact cameras ? I tried to look on the website.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 1, 2017 13:23

grzegorz67
Irix

Getting there

Admission

Safety

Thanks again. Any word on small compact cameras ? I tried to look on the website.

They say it is forbidden to bring professional camera/camera equipment.

Date: September 1, 2017 13:47

Thank you, Irix. What a load of info!

To all beatniks: Please remember!

The ticket includes free use of the public transport network in the whole Greater Hamburg Region for that day (and night).

Vide imprint Fahrkarte HVV below the NoFilter logo on your ticket.

Check the HVV public transport site for your travel itinerary please: [www.hvv.de]

Date: September 1, 2017 13:49

The Brood !!

Feel like doin'it...cha cha...

Unforgotten ...

When I was young ...

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 1, 2017 14:37

Where to find infos about the time/entrance for "early entry" tickets?
Any help is appreciated. Can´t find it on the Scorpio site.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2166
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home