Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849...LastNext
Current Page: 44 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones European Tour 2017
Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: May 13, 2017 17:01

Stonesfan2146
I've got a question about the Lucky Dip tickets.

I bought two regular tickets for my dad and me who are big fans and two lucky dip tickets for my mum and my sister because they are not that big fans as we are.
But they were being bought with my name.

Is it possible that my sister and mum first take the regular tickets and my dad and me take the Lucky Dips and then exchange them in the venue?

Yes.

I have done that a few times. I sometimes get the Dips hoping it'll be better than my regular ticket. I go in and then just exchange with my friends once I am inside and take the better seat.

I should say, however, it has worked for me several times and I will try to do so again at a few shows this year. But I guess there is a chance they have changed things to make that more difficult. I doubt it though.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 17:55

Vertigo05
Lucky Dip Tickets for Munich still available!!!

[www.eventim.de]

Not any bloody more!! Trying from Perth Australia and only just found this link in English!

Rod

Date: May 13, 2017 18:02

Now it says Munich lucky dip is available. You can only order in pairs so I put in 2, and it replies insufficient seats... What the...?

Rod

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 13, 2017 18:16

bitusa2012
Now it says Munich lucky dip is available. You can only order in pairs so I put in 2, and it replies insufficient seats... What the...?

This is what I received:

Sorry, the process could not be completed.

There are insufficient adjacent seats available in the price category you require. Try again in another price category or change the number of required seats.

Date: May 13, 2017 18:34

Got em!!! 130.30euros plus 2.90 euro will call!!!

Rod

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 13, 2017 18:35

bitusa2012
Got em!!! 130.30euros plus 2.90 euro will call!!!

How did you do it?

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 13, 2017 21:32

bitusa2012

Just try again and again. Had about one hour on two computers this morning. Try one window with explorer, another with chrome or similar. "Keep on F5".
When you get it, will say sorry... Just keep refreshing.
Suddenly magic.
Worst morning ever for me. Happy hunting!

TE
Oslo

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: May 13, 2017 21:37

35love
karimamilena
Hamburg - Düsseldorf - Stockholm for me, so happy!

I'm especially happy that they open the tour in my hometown and in my favorite place in Hamburg and only 10 mins from where I live. I will for sure go there some days before to see them building up that place.

I'm happy for you! :-). We would love pictures of them building the stage too!

Thank you smiling smiley I will for sure post some pix, promised!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 14, 2017 03:28

mariannerl
I got lucky dips for Zurich

My regular two tickets from ticketcorner member sale I will give to friends who do not have a credit card.

lucky dip Zurich = CHF 64.35 = ca. EUR 60

That's very kind of you Mrs. M., giving those tix to friends.

Did you get your Lucky Dips through rollingstones.com in the general sale?

Are you going to any other shows?

plexi

Date: May 14, 2017 03:38

stonesfrkk
Irix
salar

160.000 Tix out of 180.000 Tix available sold until early afternoon....

.... and probably no Tickets available anymore for Germany after this weekend -- according to the german Tour-Promoter [www.FKPScorpio.com]:

[www.FKPScorpio.com] - English-version via Google Translate

FKP Scorpio is a subsidiary of CTS Eventim AG and they cooperate with Deutsche Entertainment AG (DEAG) for the german Tour-dates.
Yes and Germany is the most Expensive Ticket besides Paris!

There are ALWAYS tickets available at any time for any show.

plexi

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 14, 2017 06:51

This is true, Plexi, especially with stadiums. Calling something a sellout is another way of creating panic in buyers.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: May 14, 2017 09:22

Spielberg Lucky Dips available at this time.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: May 14, 2017 09:31

timbernardis
mariannerl

My regular two tickets from ticketcorner member sale I will give to friends who do not have a credit card.

plexi

Hi plexi

I do not many shows. From 23 ABB Shwos down to only 5 since then because the pricing is getting more and more insane, and seated GC takes it to peak. I did buy lucky dips for Zurich on general sale and friends bought me a ga standing (no no silver) for Hamburg. That's it. Some of the "front row" folks from old times don't even join this tour. Makes no sence at all for them. But I will be at Hamburg to see some friends. Most Treffians (like Iorreans) have silver pit tickets. I am with a treffian from Hamburg and his 7 friends plus two LIFADians (Rammsteinfans) in ga standing area. We will wait at the end of the show on the "silver" fans. Times are changing.

And you?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 14, 2017 17:14

As an aside, I haven't seen anyone else mention the lack of side catwalks on any of the stageplans. If this is accurate then it will be the 1st time since the 70s that they haven't had the big wide stage extensions that Mick loves to move up and down to work the crowd. Seems odd to me. And all the floor plans are showing the same so I'm taking it to be accurate.

Date: May 14, 2017 17:27

latvianinexile
Spielberg Lucky Dips available at this time.

They've gone again Latvian, but no doubt they will again return and so too ticket availablity for most other shows, intermittently. I've scored a big fat zero so far but I've booked a London to Paris train as I know I will get in one way or another and without paying too much cool smiley

I find it impossible to believe that Hamburg is a complete sellout - 80,000 people in a big park with super-expensive tickets - yeah right!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 14, 2017 17:37

No way they sold all 80,000 tickets for that show yet.

Nate

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: May 14, 2017 17:44

Nate

Nate

That's a marketing lie. Maybe they sold half of the ticket but only because most of them were bought by resellers. I'm pretty sure I will get a reasonable ticket for under 150 Euro there before show time.

Date: May 14, 2017 17:56

Monsoon Ragoon
Nate

Nate

That's a marketing lie. Maybe they sold half of the ticket but only because most of them were bought by resellers. I'm pretty sure I will get a reasonable ticket for under 150 Euro there before show time.

That's my budget too Monsoon. If those tickets really have been hoovered up by resellers then they're going to take a mighty big hit!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 19:50 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: Boarder ()
Date: May 14, 2017 19:14

For those of you who wanted to go to Germany: There are still plenty of tickets available in Zurich, and I think the prices are comparable to those in Germany.

Date: May 14, 2017 19:26

mariannerl
timbernardis
mariannerl

plexi

Hi plexi

I do not many shows. From 23 ABB Shwos down to only 5 since then because the pricing is getting more and more insane, and seated GC takes it to peak. I did buy lucky dips for Zurich on general sale and friends bought me a ga standing (no no silver) for Hamburg. That's it. Some of the "front row" folks from old times don't even join this tour. Makes no sence at all for them. But I will be at Hamburg to see some friends. Most Treffians (like Iorreans) have silver pit tickets. I am with a treffian from Hamburg and his 7 friends plus two LIFADians (Rammsteinfans) in ga standing area. We will wait at the end of the show on the "silver" fans. Times are changing.

And you?

I am going to both Paris shows so I can get to my 49th and 50th Stones shows and Paris is the only city with two shows together. Is the silver pit right next to the No Filter pit?

And when u bought the Lucky Dips in the general sale, was it through rollingstones.com?

plexi

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 14, 2017 19:46

timbernardis
mariannerl
timbernardis
mariannerl

plexi

Hi plexi

And you?

I am going to both Paris shows so I can get to my 49th and 50th Stones shows and Paris is the only city with two shows together. Is the silver pit right next to the No Filter pit?

And when u bought the Lucky Dips in the general sale, was it through rollingstones.com?

plexi

Lucky Dips are Only through rollingstones.com.
Jeroen

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: May 14, 2017 21:24

Nate
I am about to take a sledgehammer to my computer

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Exactly it Sucks! Unfortunatly that's the way they do things now because everything is relative now the prices are high all over the world. No more cheap tickes in Europe. and they have second hand brokers that get most of the business. I hope everything worked out for you on your tickets we got to hook up i'll buy you a Drink Nate! Keep on Rocking!

Date: May 14, 2017 21:35

stonesfrkk
Nate

Exactly it Sucks! Unfortunatly that's the way they do things now because everything is relative now the prices are high all over the world. No more cheap tickes in Europe. and they have second hand brokers that get most of the business. I hope everything worked out for you on your tickets we got to hook up i'll buy you a Drink Nate! Keep on Rocking!

A friend just got me a ticket but now I can't buy it because I have to buy a new computer hot smiley
Just kidding everything will work out fine.

Nate smileys with beer

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 14, 2017 21:53

Nate
stonesfrkk
Nate

A friend just got me a ticket but now I can't buy it because I have to buy a new computer hot smiley
Just kidding everything will work out fine.

Nate smileys with beer

Did you get a Ticket for Lucca, Nate???
Great for you !!
lets rock Italy !!
jeroen

Date: May 14, 2017 22:18

No Jeroen I don't have a ticket for Lucca but I'm not concerned about that I will get one for sure.
It is just working out the logistics of the trip mainly finding somewhere to stay in the area as I don't want to have to walk to Rome after the show to find a hotel.

Hotels in Lucca seem to cost more than even the Stones could afford

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: May 14, 2017 23:29

Have any fans from the USA been able to purchase tickets for shows from the official online outlets?

I have been unable to buy regular or VIP tix through at least 3 of the official outlets. I imagine it is because of my card being a US issue, but I've tried 2 of them as well, with no luck...

Any insights would be welcomed, as I'd hate to waste the hotel reservations I've made even though it can be cancelled!

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 15, 2017 00:35

I didn't have any problem buying from the US. I registered first on the local ticketmaster site, in the NL in my case.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: 69-72 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 02:14

Had anyone got a spare ticket for Amsterdam ? I just need 1 ticket I'm in the UK best wishes Matt

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 03:40

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 03:42 by Stonesfan2146.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 03:41

ChrisL
Stonesfan2146
I've got a question about the Lucky Dip tickets.

I bought two regular tickets for my dad and me who are big fans and two lucky dip tickets for my mum and my sister because they are not that big fans as we are.
But they were being bought with my name.

Is it possible that my sister and mum first take the regular tickets and my dad and me take the Lucky Dips and then exchange them in the venue?

Yes.

I have done that a few times. I sometimes get the Dips hoping it'll be better than my regular ticket. I go in and then just exchange with my friends once I am inside and take the better seat.

I should say, however, it has worked for me several times and I will try to do so again at a few shows this year. But I guess there is a chance they have changed things to make that more difficult. I doubt it though.

Thanks for the answer. I guess I will try it that way. Maybe I'll have luck with the lucky dips smiling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849...LastNext
Current Page: 44 of 82

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1372
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home