Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 82
Re: The Rolling Stones European Tour 2017
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 12, 2017 17:27

latvianinexile
Not sure if they know for sure, but German newspaper says that pit holds 400 persons.

[www.mopo.de]

A club show for 400 people... grinning smiley

And 4500 seats in front of stage, another 26000 seats around the field

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 17:33 by MAF.

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:39

latvianinexile
Not sure if they know for sure, but German newspaper says that pit holds 400 persons.

[www.mopo.de]

What was the capacity of the Tongue pit?

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:40

God, I LOVE this band!!

Long live The Rolling Stones!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:45

Roadster32
latvianinexile

[www.mopo.de]

Same estimates if memory serves. It seems that with the new design it might be more than just a ramp where they go once or twice but rather a "pit" in the middle of the stage ? Maybe Keith will be on the left and Ronnie on the right and Mick in the front ? Dunno, could be dangerous ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: salar ()
Date: May 12, 2017 20:18

Germany Almost sold out

160.000 Tix out of 180.000 Tix available sold until early afternoon....due to German Rolling Stone Magazin

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 12, 2017 21:08

I got tickets for Hamburg, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf and Arnhem spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beer

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 12, 2017 21:40

waterrats
God, I LOVE this band!!

thumbs up

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 12, 2017 22:05

salar

160.000 Tix out of 180.000 Tix available sold until early afternoon....

.... and probably no Tickets available anymore for Germany after this weekend -- according to the german Tour-Promoter [www.FKPScorpio.com]:

[www.FKPScorpio.com] - English-version via Google Translate

FKP Scorpio is a subsidiary of CTS Eventim AG and they cooperate with Deutsche Entertainment AG (DEAG) for the german Tour-dates.

Posted by: Harry ()
Date: May 12, 2017 22:15

Yes!! I got Hamburg silver pit tickets also. It's gonna be great party for sure!!!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 12, 2017 23:44

160.000 Tickets. Wow. really? how much money is that?

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: May 12, 2017 23:53

Roadster32
latvianinexile

[www.mopo.de]

From all the photos I saw and also standing next to it, I would estimate around 250? It was pretty small.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: May 12, 2017 23:56

Hello. I see you live in Munich. I have tickets that say Stehplatz Unterrang and I have no idea what that means...perhaps I should resell and try for different ones..Can you advise, please. Thanks..Leah in Ireland..

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: May 12, 2017 23:56

Spielberg (Lucky Dip) and Arnhem (Premium Standing) for me smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: May 13, 2017 00:28

leahoneill
Hello. I see you live in Munich. I have tickets that say Stehplatz Unterrang and I have no idea what that means...perhaps I should resell and try for different ones..Can you advise, please. Thanks..Leah in Ireland..

"Stehplatz Unterrang" does mean, you can stand with a bit luck on the Keith side (close to Block A6 + A7), in the same position like the others, who paid 350 Euro for seats on the Ronnie side.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 13, 2017 00:55

It seems so, almost like at Hyde Park where GA could be as close as the Diamond Circle on the other side of the ramp.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 13, 2017 01:13

Will there be a PIT/FOS area in Lucca?
Jeroen

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 01:33

Starr
marianerrl

I see that you got Lucky Dip for Zurich - I wonder if you (or anyone else) could clarify a point for me please?

I have purchased 2 x Lucky Dips for Zurich at CHF 64.95 each (total CHF 137.90 confirmed by e-mail). Does this mean each Lucky Dip will allow entrance for two people? Therefore can four of us (2 couples) attend with my tickets?

I wasn't sure about this and don't want to get people travelling until I am certain. Thanks for your help.

"till the next time..."

You purchased one pair of tickets. The 2 is there for accounting purposes, indicating 2 tickets were purchased.

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: May 13, 2017 01:37

Nate
DREAMTIME
stonesfrkk
Hello To All well it's that time again YEAH YAA!! Anyway i will make it quick does anybody know if the Eurail or the Train goes to Denmark and Sweden or do you have to fly any info would be greatly apprciated as i'm comming from the US Thank You it looks like the ocean might split it. Thanks again and hope to see you all in iorr Stones Land.

if you're confused about world geography when it comes to travel i suggest you find a travel agent because you are going to have many more questions, some you are not aware of yet

I would strongly suggest using google and asking other people who I'm willing to bet would be very happy to share their knowledge for free rather than using a travel agent.

I will start by suggesting a website called the man in seat 61 it is a fantastic and very extensive site for sourcing information about train travel all over the world run by a guy who has a passion for train travel.

You will find the answer to your question about the train in Denmark and Sweden on that website.

Travel agents are a dying breed and not required in this day and age.

Enjoy the Stones shows and enjoy Europe

Nate thumbs up
Thank You i appreciate it! Keep on Rocking Nate!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 13, 2017 01:42

stonesfrkk
Nate
DREAMTIME
stonesfrkk
Hello To All well it's that time again YEAH YAA!! Anyway i will make it quick does anybody know if the Eurail or the Train goes to Denmark and Sweden or do you have to fly any info would be greatly apprciated as i'm comming from the US Thank You it looks like the ocean might split it. Thanks again and hope to see you all in iorr Stones Land.

if you're confused about world geography when it comes to travel i suggest you find a travel agent because you are going to have many more questions, some you are not aware of yet

I would strongly suggest using google and asking other people who I'm willing to bet would be very happy to share their knowledge for free rather than using a travel agent.

I will start by suggesting a website called the man in seat 61 it is a fantastic and very extensive site for sourcing information about train travel all over the world run by a guy who has a passion for train travel.

You will find the answer to your question about the train in Denmark and Sweden on that website.

Nate thumbs up
Thank You i appreciate it! Keep on Rocking Nate!

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 13, 2017 01:50

If the band decides to play a small club gig to kick off the tour then where would be the most likely locations?

Nate thumbs up

Date: May 13, 2017 01:59

mtaylor
Nate
DREAMTIME
stonesfrkk

Nate thumbs up
Fly to Copenhagen and go to the concert. Then you can fly or take the train to Stockholm. No big deal. Flight is faster of course, but not too much faster if you consider check in transport etc. Train is 5.5 hours, flight is 1 hour. Price not worth to consider.
Hey mtaylor Thank You i will listen to Time waits for no one for you in your honor one of my favorite album M.T. jams anyway hope to see you at a show. Peace Out

Date: May 13, 2017 02:04

Thommie
mtaylor
Nate
DREAMTIME
stonesfrkk

Nate thumbs up
Fly to Copenhagen and go to the concert. Then you can fly or take the train to Stockholm. No big deal. Flight is faster of course, but not too much faster if you consider check in transport etc. Train is 5.5 hours, flight is 1 hour. Price not worth to consider.

Travel between Copenhagen or Stockholm to the European continent is no problem. Of course you can go by train but I'm sure the lowcost airlines are much more cheaper. And I'm sure you will find a flight.
For instance you can fly with Ryanair from Dusseldorf show (oct 9th) to Stockholm/Skavsta (show oct 12th). Buses are waiting for you outside the terminal. And back again (or to Amsterdam) for the Arnhem show.
This will not be a problem for most people, I think.
Yes Thank You very much as i'm doing the whole Tour i hav'nt done that since A Bigger Bang so that helps i don't remember that Stokholm part or i did'nt go to that show Well Thanks to all hope to see you on Tour Peace Out and Keep On Rocking!!!

Posted by: 06230 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 02:21

waterrats
God, I LOVE this band!!

KOOL..Thats what it is all about. its the songs/riffs that grab ya from whenever.
so good luck to ya all getting to the gigs, im too old to stand at the gigs but hey ill always have a stone hart...

Date: May 13, 2017 02:47

Irix
salar

160.000 Tix out of 180.000 Tix available sold until early afternoon....

.... and probably no Tickets available anymore for Germany after this weekend -- according to the german Tour-Promoter [www.FKPScorpio.com]:

[www.FKPScorpio.com] - English-version via Google Translate

FKP Scorpio is a subsidiary of CTS Eventim AG and they cooperate with Deutsche Entertainment AG (DEAG) for the german Tour-dates.
Yes and Germany is the most Expensive Ticket besides Paris!

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: May 13, 2017 05:06

waterrats
God, I LOVE this band!!

Amen to that! smileys with beer

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 13, 2017 07:38

Got my tickets for the two last shows in Paris - first night Keith's side, section 117 row 7 and second night the Pit!!! Yipee smiling smiley

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: May 13, 2017 08:00

General public 3 more hours for Lucca. I guess i'm "General public" without a sponsored credit card? Errrrrrr ( Pay To Play)

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: May 13, 2017 09:37

Hamburg (silver pit), Zürich (Golden Circle) and Arnhem (Lucky Dip)... great late summer to come :-)

sjouke

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: May 13, 2017 09:50

I think the resellers bought 75 % of the 160.000 sold German tickets; look at Ebay.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 13, 2017 10:17

WTF? rollingstones.com-Server is down

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3738394041424344454647...LastNext
Current Page: 42 of 82

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1885
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home