Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

It's Only Rock and Roll Magazine
Posted by: masseywinos ()
Date: August 10, 2016 16:38

Whatever became of it? Last one printed 6 years ago?

Re: It's Only Rock and Roll Magazine
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: August 10, 2016 17:11

Great question.

Date: August 11, 2016 23:41

Does anyone else think they still have current paid subscriptions?

Date: August 11, 2016 23:54

I think you should ask Bjørnulf directly in an email..

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: August 12, 2016 01:37

I've wondered too!

Date: August 12, 2016 19:06

DandelionPowderman
I think you should ask Bjørnulf directly in an email..

A fine idea, DP.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: August 13, 2016 05:00

Would love to hear the answer tho, whatever it is--kind of surprised no one here knows! smiling smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 13, 2016 09:18

Only the Phantom knows ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: August 14, 2016 02:39

I think it went the way of the old Sticky Fingers Journal.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 15, 2016 22:36

There will be a day when you open your mailbox and the birds are singing and the wind is howling and you think it is just another normal day but there right there you realize you have the brand new version of the latest magazine It's Only Rock'n'Roll number sixtytwo. Unlike other days when you do the usual stuff you open the letter and the magazine before you do anything else important. And unlike any other day right there you understand you are one of the very few in the world who waited patiently for the new IORR magazine. It is coming. Mark my words.

By the way, unlike most other fan clubs, IORR is very much alive and kicking still. If you are not sure, then check the address of the very page this is written on. It says IORR, right? Same fan club as I started in 1980. The very same. It never stopped, just like the clock, it is still ticking.

If anyone ever was not sure about my capacity and what is to be and what is to come, rest assure IORR is still here, right here, and one fine day, for sure, your day will be different when you open your mail box.

Bjornulf

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 15, 2016 22:48

Well where do I sign up Bjornulf? You know I love to read about the Stones.
And by the way, you're the man thumbs up

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 15, 2016 22:49

Bjornulf, your words make me feel like my life is meaningless now unless I can look forward to someday getting the IORR magazine in my mailbox. I believe you missed your calling. cool smiley

Posted by: jambay ()
Date: August 15, 2016 22:50

smiling smiley Good news

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-08-16 10:05 by jambay.

Posted by: masseywinos ()
Date: August 16, 2016 04:04

I too would love to sign up and get the magazine. I absolutely love this sight. I check it daily although I don't post all that often. And I 100 percent respect the effort and time you put in to this Bjornuf. There is no better fan club sight out there. Thank you very much. We are blessed as Stones fans, there is no other band like them and I doubt there will ever be another. Almost 60 years wow. Roll on.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: August 16, 2016 04:43

I'm a proud owner of EVERY issue...& my subscription is current...whenever the next issue is...i will greet it with open arms....Thanx for EVERYTHING you've done Bjornulf

Date: August 16, 2016 10:38

The Rolling Stones made thirty - 30 - issues of The Rolling Stones book, with a paid staff. I have publshed more than the double number of issues as a one man not-for-profit operation, with a lot of help from many other fans of course. Number sixtytwo will be something to remember. In fact it is more than 62 because I made nineteen and a half etc.

Bjornulf

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: August 16, 2016 11:06

bv
There will be a day when you open your mailbox and the birds are singing and the wind is howling and you think it is just another normal day but there right there you realize you have the brand new version of the latest magazine It's Only Rock'n'Roll number sixtytwo. Unlike other days when you do the usual stuff you open the letter and the magazine before you do anything else important. And unlike any other day right there you understand you are one of the very few in the world who waited patiently for the new IORR magazine. It is coming. Mark my words.

By the way, unlike most other fan clubs, IORR is very much alive and kicking still. If you are not sure, then check the address of the very page this is written on. It says IORR, right? Same fan club as I started in 1980. The very same. It never stopped, just like the clock, it is still ticking.

If anyone ever was not sure about my capacity and what is to be and what is to come, rest assure IORR is still here, right here, and one fine day, for sure, your day will be different when you open your mail box.

You're righ Bjornulf, the other day I opened my letter box and my day has changed: Letter from the INCOME TAX and another one telling that I have lost 4 POINTS ON MY DRIVING LICENCE. I am wondering if I have to destroy my letter box sad smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 16, 2016 12:30

No just pay your taxes and slow down !!!! ....hhhaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Date: August 16, 2016 15:34

smileys with beer
thumbs up
cool smiley

Date: August 16, 2016 17:53

ouroux58
You're righ Bjornulf, the other day I opened my letter box and my day has changed: Letter from the INCOME TAX and another one telling that I have lost 4 POINTS ON MY DRIVING LICENCE. I am wondering if I have to destroy my letter box sad smiley

Just add a sticker to your mailbox saying:

- Advertising : NO
- Income tax payment letters : NO
- IORR magazine : YES
- Newspapers : YES
- Stones club show tickets : YES

That will do the trick. And you will live happily ever after.

PS. I have a similar sticker on my own mailbox...

Bjornulf

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: August 16, 2016 18:09

....if you ignore Income Tax letters, even worse things will happen, I guarantee it!

Date: August 22, 2016 18:19

Thanks for the email Bjornulf!

All I seem to get in the mailbox anymore is pizzeria coupons and tire store advertisements.

Date: August 22, 2016 23:19

The reason why you still have a physical mail box is because the next IORR magazine will end up there one fine day. I work on it every day so it will be good, very good indeed.

Bjornulf

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 23, 2016 00:05

bv
The reason why you still have a physical mail box is because the next IORR magazine will end up there one fine day. I work on it every day so it will be good, very good indeed.

Does this mean it's okay to overlook those pesky bills that arrived in the physical mailbox today?

Date: August 23, 2016 00:08

schillid
bv

Does this mean it's okay to overlook those pesky bills that arrived in the physical mailbox today?

thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2200
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home