Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 11 of 13
Re: Sao Paulo show-2 Brazil 27-Feb-2016 Rolling Stones live updates
Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: February 28, 2016 09:29

CloudCat
Green Lady
jambay
I am pretty sure someone has messed with the signals down there tonight, this is very unusual

There are very few Tweets and almost none from inside the stadium. All three scopers we've had have given up.

on some of the feeds for the wednesday show i did see a brief banner noting "limited by broadcaster" just before they konked out - at the time, i thought it might have been something the stadium was controlling

Limited by broadcaster just means you can't chat - too many people at that moment.

There is the capability to block signal in a structure - hospitals do it all time on certain floors. I doubt the Stones would do it - more equipment to drag around and set up. I would think the venue would have to agree to it.

I noticed last summer that along with too many people texting, uploading photos, videos,etc., placement in the venue and weather could make it difficult to get a connection and keep it. On those nights I usually ended up using the venue's free wifi and I think once for a song or two someone's hotspot that wasn't password protected. It seems more difficult to maintain a connection on the field and I'm wondering if it's because of all the wireless transmissions with the Stones equipment.

Also in the US, if your data plan is unlimited - most carriers drop your the connection speed after you use X megabytes of data. I had that issue in Buffalo. I wonder if Brazilian carriers do the same.

As for eoms - my understanding was they created a program that they feed the links they find into it - if a stream goes down it automatically switches everyone connected to the next scope through their chat room? Is that the gist of it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-28 09:52 by GlimmerGirl24.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: February 28, 2016 09:32

Missed the live Periscope Party again tonight, but I’ve gone thru all the pages in this thread and made note of all the Periscope links for my replay viewing, along w/ notes pertaining to each of them. Hope this list may help other latecomers as well. Note: the comments regarding sound quality reflect my experience listening/viewing using Google Chrome on an older Windows system.

Big thanks to Green Lady, Catchinem, Thru and Thru & Jambay for the links smiling smiley!

[www.periscope.tv] Tattoo You Parlor

[www.periscope.tv] Fabio 19:23 (starts mid TD, OOC, ADTL, ends mid Rainbow – sound decent)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 5:05 (starts @ end of OOC, ends mid Ronnie Solo on ADTL – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 4:55 (starts mid Rainbow, ends soon after beginning of WH – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 4:52 (starts mid WH, ends soon after beginning of PIB – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 3:47 (starts mid PIB, ends @ finish of PIB – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 1:57 (partial HTW – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Lisandro 5:34 (starts mid MY ends near finish of MY – sound decent)

[www.periscope.tv] Lisandro 10:56 (starts @ intros, Slipping Away, partial BTMMR – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 1:06 (ovation for Keith, Keith thanks crowd)

[www.periscope.tv] Grazielle 6:10 (starts mid Sympathy, ends @ beginning of BS – very good sound)

[www.periscope.tv] Grazielle 33:46 (starts mid BS, YCAGWYW, Satisfaction, final bows, Grazielle selfie - good sound)

setlist:

Posted by: jambay ()
Date: February 28, 2016 10:19

Plink
Missed the live Periscope Party again tonight, but I’ve gone thru all the pages in this thread and made note of all the Periscope links for my replay viewing, along w/ notes pertaining to each of them. Hope this list may help other latecomers as well. Note: the comments regarding sound quality reflect my experience listening/viewing using Google Chrome on an older Windows system.

Big thanks to Green Lady, Catchinem, Thru and Thru & Jambay for the links smiling smiley!

[www.periscope.tv] Tattoo You Parlor

[www.periscope.tv] Fabio 19:23 (starts mid TD, OOC, ADTL, ends mid Rainbow – sound decent)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 5:05 (starts @ end of OOC, ends mid Ronnie Solo on ADTL – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 4:55 (starts mid Rainbow, ends soon after beginning of WH – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 4:52 (starts mid WH, ends soon after beginning of PIB – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 3:47 (starts mid PIB, ends @ finish of PIB – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 1:57 (partial HTW – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Lisandro 5:34 (starts mid MY ends near finish of MY – sound decent)

[www.periscope.tv] Lisandro 10:56 (starts @ intros, Slipping Away, partial BTMMR – sound choppy)

[www.periscope.tv] Deah 1:06 (ovation for Keith, Keith thanks crowd)

[www.periscope.tv] Grazielle 6:10 (starts mid Sympathy, ends @ beginning of BS – very good sound)

[www.periscope.tv] Grazielle 33:46 (starts mid BS, YCAGWYW, Satisfaction, final bows, Grazielle selfie - good sound)

setlist:

Cool nice list!! and it is my pleasure to post anything I can to mix,
it really does take a village to make it happen.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: February 28, 2016 11:23

All the scopes from close by were spotty and had signal issues. The one good one at the end was from much further away and higher up, and in a stadium this is often the case. I noticed when Charlotte was scoping from backstage one night she said that there was no signal on the stage itself, and that might be something the band control? Or just the limits of a backstage WiFi router?

Oh well, here's to a happy afternoon hunting Youtubes the old fashioned way.

Date: February 28, 2016 12:24

She's A Rainbow [www.youtube.com]

Satisfaction [www.youtube.com]

worth it for being VERY close, VERY clear and they may post more later
2 minutes of Out Of Control [www.youtube.com]

YCAGWYW
too short, but VERY close and VERY clear
[www.youtube.com]

Be sure to check the accounts of these posters for more videos coming later. e.g. this page

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-28 12:56 by jambay.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: February 28, 2016 12:36

And here we go, 8 mins of Sympathy and Keith in good form (and Mick has his fun with Sasha), sounds like the best version of the tour so far:
[www.youtube.com]

Gimme Shelter in the rain:
[www.youtube.com]

Paint It Black:
[www.youtube.com]

Opening, Jumping Jack Flash:
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: February 28, 2016 12:46

Keith's solo on Satisfaction is one of the best of the last few years, imo! He was on fire.

Another fantastic show and it was great to hear All Down The Line and She's A Rainbow.

Date: February 28, 2016 13:03

Stonesfan2146
And here we go, 8 mins of Sympathy and Keith in good form (and Mick has his fun with Sasha), sounds like the best version of the tour so far:
[www.youtube.com]

Gimme Shelter in the rain:
[www.youtube.com]

Paint It Black:
[www.youtube.com]

Opening, Jumping Jack Flash:
[www.youtube.com]
smileys with beer Awesome, Thank you for posting!

Posted by: Medzvel ()
Date: February 28, 2016 14:06

O Estado de São Paulo

Posted by: MacLaurens ()
Date: February 28, 2016 14:40

Wait.. Did Keith use his blue Telecaster instead of Malcolm on JJF??

Posted by: Salan ()
Date: February 28, 2016 15:02

Heavy rain.... Gimme Shelter!

[twitter.com]

Date: February 28, 2016 15:20

Thanks for the Tube links, Jambay and Stonesfan2146 thumbs up

Gorgeous Rainbow, Stellar Shelter - great, great stuff smileys with beer

And Keith's leopard shirt is giving me life!smiling bouncing smiley

Stonesfan2146
[www.youtube.com]

Bolded for understatement - their Sympathy "pas de deux" is all kinds of touchy feely bumpy grindy!eye popping smiley OMG!! I mean... I was a little shocked! For those who want to FF straight to the Mick-Sasha action, it starts at approx. 6:15

Also, thanks to Bye Bye Johnny, Medzvel, Green Lady & BV for all the cool pics thumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 28, 2016 15:47

Plink

Stonesfan2146
[www.youtube.com]

Bolded for understatement - their Sympathy "pas de deux" is all kinds of touchy feely bumpy grindy!eye popping smiley OMG!! I mean... I was a little shocked! For those who want to FF straight to the Mick-Sasha action, it starts at approx. 6:15

Also, thanks to Bye Bye Johnny, Medzvel, Green Lady & BV for all the cool pics thumbs upthumbs up

lol...were you really shocked, Plink? I think Mick got a little carried away there watching sexy Sasha strut her stuff. Great version of Sympathy, the band looked like they were having a blast, with Keith sounding downright nasty.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 28, 2016 15:50

Plink

Stonesfan2146
[www.youtube.com]

Well, sasha is a sexy lady, and Mick goes for it. he knows how to play a crowd and i bet she likes feeling a jagger against her.
Jeroen

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: February 28, 2016 15:51

if body language means anything...these guys are getting along better than they have been in a long time...really starting to get excited about a new record

Date: February 28, 2016 15:55

Rip This
if body language means anything...these guys are getting along better than they have been in a long time...really starting to get excited about a new record
smileys with beer
jeroen

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 28, 2016 16:05

Green Lady
If it makes you feel any better, EOMS had no more scopes than we did.

I can't help but find this a bit funny, after the advertising for their dee-luxe technobilities :E

But never mind! Keith's leopard look is hot, and goes very well with that snarly Junior.
And it's good to see S&M having their fun - Sasha's got some mighty fancy steps there! While the Mick opts to keep it simple :E :E :E

I love the Rolling Stones

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-28 16:42 by with sssoul.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 28, 2016 16:35

Fantastic concert last night with a great version of Midnight Rambler, plus All Down The Line and, of course, She's a Rainbow. I woke up this morning with a big smile in my face thanks to the Rolling Stones. Can't wait to see them playing in my own hometown this Wednesday. smileys with beer

Date: February 28, 2016 16:55

^^^
Cristiano, I'm glad you had a wonderful time @ the show. You contribute so much valuable material to this board (thank you thumbs up) and I know the Stones will ROCK your home town!

Date: February 28, 2016 16:57

latebloomer
Plink

...Bolded for understatement - their Sympathy "pas de deux" is all kinds of touchy feely bumpy grindy!eye popping smiley OMG!! I mean... I was a little shocked! For those who want to FF straight to the Mick-Sasha action, it starts at approx. 6:15...

lol...were you really shocked, Plink? I think Mick got a little carried away there watching sexy Sasha strut her stuff. Great version of Sympathy, the band looked like they were having a blast, with Keith sounding downright nasty.

Yep! Of course, I know Mick & Lisa would get super frisky w/ each other, especially back in the day, but I'm surprised that super sexy time happened so soon in Mick & Sasha's relationship (not that I mind... grinning smiley ) BTW, I had no clue Miss Sasha could bust a move like that - impressive! She was definitely strutting it just for Mick winking smiley

How right you are about Keith on Sympathy - I think that leopard shirt gives him an extra shot of mojo!

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: February 28, 2016 17:54

...glad that Sasha is working out...very difficult to stand in the shoes of Lisa Fischer...hopefully Lisa can return to the band at another time...

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: February 28, 2016 18:52

Plink
^^^
Cristiano, I'm glad you had a wonderful time @ the show. You contribute so much valuable material to this board (thank you thumbs up) and I know the Stones will ROCK your home town!

What Plink said thumbs up

Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: February 28, 2016 19:16

Thank you all for providing great piks, great videos and for all the periscopes!

An amazing show once again!

cool smiley

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: February 28, 2016 19:18

latebloomer
Plink

Stonesfan2146
[www.youtube.com]

Judging by the solo,It sounds like Keith got turned on by it as well

Date: February 28, 2016 19:43

Wild Slivovitz
latebloomer
Plink

Stonesfan2146
[www.youtube.com]

Judging by the solo,It sounds like Keith got turned on by it as well
Go Keef Gohot smiley
jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-28 19:43 by corriecas.

Posted by: Brstonesfan ()
Date: February 28, 2016 20:04

Thanks for posting. Sounded like Keith was on tonight!

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: February 28, 2016 20:08

MonkeyMan2000
Keith's solo on Satisfaction is one of the best of the last few years, imo! He was on fire.

Another fantastic show and it was great to hear All Down The Line and She's A Rainbow.

I agree. The band are really hot on this tour. I think South America really fires them up.

Rolling Stones - Sao Paulo Brazil, February 27 2016
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: February 28, 2016 20:11

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 11 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1691
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home