Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Brussels affair!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: nick1970 ()
Date: December 31, 2021 01:44

Norbert
nick1970
Please can you tell me how I could get Philadelphia Special?? And Handsome Girls is mentioned as well..which year is handsome girls..

Mail me if still interested...
Thanks yes very interested how would go about mail via iorr??
I can give you my email….

Re: LIVE ALBUM TALK: THE BRUSSELS AFFAIR '73
Posted by: rockdoc8885 ()
Date: December 31, 2021 04:08

Greatest live performance ever recorded (although Ya Yas is also right there). I still like Philadelphia Special. I wish it was professionally produced. The version of All Down the Line absolutely smokes.

Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: December 31, 2021 05:25

nick1970
Norbert
nick1970
Please can you tell me how I could get Philadelphia Special?? And Handsome Girls is mentioned as well..which year is handsome girls..

You can search the Hot Stuff section or just Google them. I found them on Google on multiple sites in under a minute

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 31, 2021 06:44

TheGreek
daniel t
Best version of Tumbling Dice ever. I love Ronnie but he is not Mick Taylor on guitar.
+1

Ditto.thumbs up

Imagine if Mick Taylor never left the band...

Yeah that thought opens a can of worms, but there would have been alot more virtuoso greatness to enjoy no doubt.

Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: December 31, 2021 11:50

nick1970
Norbert
nick1970

If you just want the files of the shows, just do as rattler04 suggests,
if you want physical copies, just click on my name above....

Posted by: ChrisM42 ()
Date: December 31, 2021 15:59

The Brussels Story:

[www.rollingstonesnet.com]

Chris M.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-31 16:03 by ChrisM42.

Posted by: chevysales ()
Date: December 31, 2021 16:06

Also added to the recent GHS Deluxe pack I got on iTunes. Which o felt sounded better than the version of archive releases I bought from Google way back when they had them and others for sale. I bought them all. But in mp3 which I think was only way o could in USA. I recall Flacs for other markets?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-31 16:11 by chevysales.

Posted by: TravelinMan ()
Date: December 31, 2021 16:26

Hairball
TheGreek
daniel t
Best version of Tumbling Dice ever. I love Ronnie but he is not Mick Taylor on guitar.
+1

Ditto.thumbs up

Yeah that thought opens a can of worms, but there would have been alot more virtuoso greatness to enjoy no doubt.

I sort of wish he stuck around for Black & Blue and the 75/76 tours at least. Hearing him on Wild Horses and Red Rooster would have been phenomenal. Then he could have worked on a solo album on the side with the security of having a great gig if it flopped.

I doubt he would have been interested much in the direction Jagger wanted to go with disco and punk, so he might have left after B&B anyway. Although, Beast of Burden would have been right up his alley.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: December 31, 2021 20:25

TravelinMan
Hairball
TheGreek
daniel t
+1

Ditto.thumbs up

I sort of wish he stuck around for Black & Blue and the 75/76 tours at least. Hearing him on Wild Horses and Red Rooster would have been phenomenal. Then he could have worked on a solo album on the side with the security of having a great gig if it flopped.

I doubt he would have been interested much in the direction Jagger wanted to go with disco and punk, so he might have left after B&B anyway. Although, Beast of Burden would have been right up his alley.
The Jack Bruce Band broke up by June 1975. If Mick and Keith really wanted him back they would have at least asked him if he wanted to rejoin at that time. Wood was only a guest on the 1975 tour..They kept Bill’s spot open for 2years after he quit to see if he wanted to rejoin. I guess they liked what they had with Wood in June 1975.And in 1977 , didn’t Mick reach out to Taylor about rejoining if Keith went to prison for a long time and Taylor didn’t turn down the offer to rejoin if that occurred. Iactually wish he had been asked to rejoin when Bill left. He, Wood and Keith could have then divided up the bass playing duties.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2080
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home