Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Rolling Stones Meerchandise
Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: December 27, 2015 12:43

Up to the Bigger Bang tour the merchandise via on-line was perfect
and the quality of the shirts was great.
However over the past 2 years, the service with Bravado is simply awful.
I've had to cancel multiple orders after waiting over 5 months!
The Stones really should have their own merchandise service or go with another third party. I simply stopped ordering and I know no one cares at Bravado USA.

BEST WISHES TO ALL FOR 2016!

cool smiley

need some T-Shirts?
Posted by: folon ()
Date: January 1, 2016 21:00

You can get "The Deluxe European Tour T-Shirt Set" (21 T-Shirts) and "The Deluxe Asian Tour T-Shirt Set" (7 T-Shirts) at a very good price (a little bit more than $10 US per shirt) at [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]# right now.

Re: need some T-Shirts?
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: January 1, 2016 21:35

Picked up a few tees last night.

Great deals!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 1, 2016 23:05

They're certainly weeding out a bunch of stuff...

Lots of shirts and other things (posters, etc.) at huge discounts, including:

Rolling Stones 4 Ed Sullivan Shows DVD $19.98 now $7.99.

That Grrregory merch is ridiculous - they'll have to give it away for free.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 1, 2016 23:09

But will they show up?

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: January 1, 2016 23:29

Looks like they went back to normal prices in the collectable department.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: January 1, 2016 23:53

Well, I finally ordered a Zipcode hooded sweatshirt in a size I hope is a woman's small, full price, and a $12. Exile tee shirt which looks cool and pretty blue.
Feeling reckless.

Posted by: IrisC ()
Date: January 2, 2016 01:34

After all my complaining I received all of my merchandise that I ordered on Christmas Eve. Now they are offering many items at a 60% discount. Some great deals there! To all Stones fans on this board may you all have a wonderful and happy New Year!

Posted by: switchblade1975 ()
Date: January 2, 2016 16:11

angee
MingSubu
I like the scarf. Might have to order that one.

Mingsubu, where do you see a scarf? Link?
I orded the scarf right when it when it was on sale,I called after four weeks, I was told not in stock, I did get it, however, I will NEVER buy from them anymore, go on amazon,you can find anything.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: January 2, 2016 17:18

In early December, I ordered (from the UK store) some clothing advertised with great fanfare as the must-have Christmas item. What's more, if ordered together with a 2016 calendar, the item was cheaper than ordering it without the calendar, so I opted for the calendar as well. When there was no sign of my order the week before Christmas, I enquired specifically about the clothing item (not about the calendar) and was told that the shipment from the supplier had been delayed. Already not great news.

Then yesterday I received an e-mail implying that the clothing was available but saying that the calendars were delayed, but guess what - the order can't be split, meaning that the two items cannot be shipped separately! So the options are either to wait for both items to be available or to cancel the order and reorder each item separately. What kind of nonsense is this?! If they can't supply a bundle as advertised and in a timely fashion, then they should ship the items separately as and when they arrive, even if that wasn't the original deal.

Needless to say, I will be cancelling the entire order. What is the point of them advertising Christmas/New Year items that can't be shipped until long after both events have passed?! Whoever is running these merchandise operations should be fired because all the tales recounted on this site alone show that they're incapable of doing the job they're paid to do. Absolutely woeful, particularly as this is not the first dire experience I've had with this outfit. Apparently, they learn nothing from their repeated errors.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 2, 2016 17:46

Browsing through again...the Hunter Valley 'grapes' t-shirt ranks with one of the worst tongue designs ever imo.
It either looks like a mouth full of rotten salmon eggs and seaweed, and/or appears to have broken out with the ebola virus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-02 17:46 by Hairball.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: January 2, 2016 17:55

35love
Well, I finally ordered a Zipcode hooded sweatshirt in a size I hope is a woman's small, full price, and a $12. Exile tee shirt which looks cool and pretty blue.
Feeling reckless.

I like the hoodies, but no way are they worth $100. They'll be $30 by the end of the year. The women's tees are better than the men's, e.g. the blue turquoise one with the TV.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: January 2, 2016 18:17

DeanGoodman
35love
Feeling reckless.

I like the hoodies, but no way are they worth $100. They'll be $30 by the end of the year. The women's tees are better than the men's, e.g. the blue turquoise one with the TV.[/quote

*Hey Dean, dig your writing, btw, thank you.
$85. for the woman's Zipcode hoodie, first time I've seen woman's small sizing, critical for me, the $100 men's small baseball jersey bought at show looks like Omar the tent maker, and Zip my only tour (gasp) see my justification? And typical female fussy, the pretty blue Exile was toned down enough not to scream what a true CA smokin' Stones/Exile freak I really am in the school parking lots. Yeah? (I got one kid graduating Valedictorian this year, trying to hold it together). You didn't really want that whole shopping saga, did you?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-02 18:26 by 35love.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: January 2, 2016 18:37

35love
... what a true CA smokin' Stones/Exile freak I really am in the school parking lots.

No. 1 mom.

Re: Rolling Stones Merchandise
Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: January 2, 2016 21:37

Picked up two tee shirts from the 50 year leg of their tour that I passed on because the prices were too high. Would have bought more but many of the items are down to small size only so make sure you check that out. Some of the packages (Japan/Euro.) looked interesting but I don't buy for shows I don't attend.

Re: Rolling Stones Merchandise
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 4, 2016 18:01

I finally received the Christmas stockings I ordered. I paid 14.00 each. The stockings had a $1.99 tag on them. They are a generic stocking with a tongue sticker slapped on. Really cheap.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1877
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home