Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Best Keith Solo Zip Code Tour
Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: October 11, 2015 01:12

I think Keith's guitar playing is better this year then it was last year. He looks a bit healthier too, he runs around and plays to the crowd. He just seems more vital. And he played some really cool solos and licks. So wich was the best one in your opinion?

Re: Best Keith Solo Zip Code Tour
Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: October 11, 2015 08:51

I don't know about the other shows, but I can say that his Sympathy solo in San Diego was absolutely incredible! I was blown away. I knew he'd be amazing (because he's Keith), but this was extra good. Certainly better than other more recent versions of the solo like Shine a Light or Copacabana 2006

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: October 11, 2015 09:07

I don't really have a favorite, I have always enjoyed Keith's rhythm guitar work and licks the most, but that said I agree with you completely that his playing has improved quite a bit.

Date: October 11, 2015 09:13

Bitch and IORR were consistently good. SFTD and Satisfaction are more showpieces than real solos, imo, although SFTD was better than usual on the Zip Code Tour.

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: October 11, 2015 11:58

Thats exactly what i thought. You can't go wrong with Bitch and Keith. I love his cutting lead guitar on that one. The same goes for IORR and the Chuck Berry licks. He should just not run around too much and concentrate more on the guitar when he plays SFTD and Satisfaction. But as long as he enjoys himself i'm happy.

But i agree with you Turner68 about the rhythm guitar. I would take a good Keith-groove over nearly every solo in the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-10-11 12:08 by MonkeyMan2000.

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: October 11, 2015 12:48

I remember a great version of Bitch, but I don't remember from which concert. He was on fire, really. Anyway he played very well during the entire american tour of 2015.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 977
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home