Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Can we Make it Fun Again
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 23, 2015 09:38

Turner68
stones fans have some PTSD

PTSD??? What is that? Is it fun?

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 23, 2015 09:48

Lovin' & Laughin' .... that's the best medicine .... It'll cure all ya ills...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: September 23, 2015 10:02

Rolling Hansie
Turner68

Yup
Party Today Singin & Dancin

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: September 23, 2015 10:41

Rockman
Lovin' & Laughin' .... that's the best medicine .... It'll cure all ya ills...

Your so right Rockman, its what keeps us from going insane smiling smiley

We make out own reality, not the one the media shows us or tells us

Date: September 23, 2015 11:27

everwest1
Rolling Hansie
Turner68

Yup

smileys with beer

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 23, 2015 13:15

What time does the dancing start? Wanna make sure I get a good place near the front.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 23, 2015 14:31

Dancing and drinking is a bit difficult while writing... Besides, one supposed to not go on-line when one is drunk? (not that I haven't violated that rule...)

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-23 14:32 by Doxa.

Date: September 23, 2015 16:29

Doxa
Dancing and drinking is a bit difficult while writing... Besides, one supposed to not go on-line when one is drunk? (not that I haven't violated that rule...)

- Doxa

I'm drunk on line half the time lol and when i sober up and look what i have posted, its the same as what i post when im sober . No difference
I'm happy to say i can stop drinking when i wish, i guess i'm one of the lucky drunks

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: September 23, 2015 21:51

DandelionPowderman
everwest1
Rolling Hansie
Turner68

Yup

smileys with beer
Right on DPM!!smileys with beerdrinking smileysmileys with beer

Silver Dagger
What time does the dancing start? Wanna make sure I get a good place near the front.
I might suggest 5:00 and [www.youtube.com]

followed by... [www.youtube.com]

Its 5 O'Clock somewhere

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: September 24, 2015 00:17

bv
I am a polite person. I would not call Donald Trump an idiot. He made a fortune, so he is not an idiot, but certainly he has got no manners. The way he treat women and mexican people is not according to my standards, I think you should treat every person on earth with respect.

sorry bv,but you're getting duped

yeah,bad guy-hates women,hates mexicans,hates everybody,is rude for no reason usually to women,is clueless on foreign affairs..none of that's true of course but hey,it's working perfectly,soon the heretic will be destroyed.the media arm of the machine is doing it's job and soon all will be well.
the trillions in cheap labor flowing across the southern border will be safe,as will the billions in drug money our banks can still launder.

the industrial arm of the machine is in china and doing fine,our friends in china provide even more cheap labor and the 19 trillion the united states people are in debt-not the machines problem.

the war arm of the machine will be fine-none of this "make it so strong we wont use it" we will be able to waste billions upon billions selling weapons to small nations and creating bad guys to fight.

the media arm will cover up the human rights violations,the women sold into prostitution on the border,the children blown to bits on various battlefields , other children sold into slavery,the innocents killed during the drug wars-

trump was once part of the ruling class but he went crazy and started telling on everyone.he will either be made to look bad/crazy or he'll be shot and killed,just watch.

now a quiz-in the 1980's there were 50 companies that controlled the media in the united states.how many are there today?

Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: September 24, 2015 00:22

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: September 24, 2015 00:29

Ahhhh keefriffhards , I do not doubt what you say, but the question for most of us is not whether we could stop drinking if we want, to be honest , a lot of us do not care LOL. The real questions is can you or any of us stop posting when we want. Should we start and IORR 12 step program? >grinning smiley<

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 24, 2015 00:30

everwest1
DandelionPowderman
everwest1
Rolling Hansie
Turner68

Yup

smileys with beer
Right on DPM!!smileys with beerdrinking smileysmileys with beer

Silver Dagger
I might suggest 5:00 and [www.youtube.com]

followed by... [www.youtube.com]

Its 5 O'Clock somewhere

Silver Dagger
What time does the dancing start? Wanna make sure I get a good place near the front

It starts right away...............

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: September 24, 2015 00:33

"Can we Make it Fun Again"... thumbs down Can We Make It Fun Again...thumbs up
Don't think it's gonna be much fun in the future, but we had a lot of fun before.
Deal with it.

Date: September 24, 2015 00:37

kahoosier
Ahhhh keefriffhards , I do not doubt what you say, but the question for most of us is not whether we could stop drinking if we want, to be honest , a lot of us do not care LOL. The real questions is can you or any of us stop posting when we want. Should we start and IORR 12 step program? >grinning smiley<

Lol you soo got me there, every day i say to myself, its my last post, i got to stop, but i cant, im addicted, i need to get banned to stop lol

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: September 24, 2015 00:39

lem motlow
bv
I am a polite person. I would not call Donald Trump an idiot. He made a fortune, so he is not an idiot, but certainly he has got no manners. The way he treat women and mexican people is not according to my standards, I think you should treat every person on earth with respect.

sorry bv,but you're getting duped

yeah,bad guy-hates women,hates mexicans,hates everybody,is rude for no reason usually to women,is clueless on foreign affairs..none of that's true of course but hey,it's working perfectly,soon the heretic will be destroyed.the media arm of the machine is doing it's job and soon all will be well.
the trillions in cheap labor flowing across the southern border will be safe,as will the billions in drug money our banks can still launder.

the industrial arm of the machine is in china and doing fine,our friends in china provide even more cheap labor and the 19 trillion the united states people are in debt-not the machines problem.

the war arm of the machine will be fine-none of this "make it so strong we wont use it" we will be able to waste billions upon billions selling weapons to small nations and creating bad guys to fight.

the media arm will cover up the human rights violations,the women sold into prostitution on the border,the children blown to bits on various battlefields , other children sold into slavery,the innocents killed during the drug wars-

trump was once part of the ruling class but he went crazy and started telling on everyone.he will either be made to look bad/crazy or he'll be shot and killed,just watch.

now a quiz-in the 1980's there were 50 companies that controlled the media in the united states.how many are there today?

Okay, now this isn't too fun. No offense ment to anyone, including the Donald, but His moptop is fun and well worthy of a few giggles.

Date: September 24, 2015 00:46

Some Australian guy with Kahoosier (The Hunter S Thompson of IORR )- Park Hyatt Hotel Melbourne 2014

ROCKMAN

Date: September 24, 2015 00:50

Rockman

Some Australian guy with Kahoosier (The Hunter S Thompson of IORR )- Park Hyatt Hotel Melbourne 2014

Cool man love it smileys with beer

seriously Rockman you just maybe cooler than Keef smoking smiley

Date: September 24, 2015 00:53

when I'm left out in the cold maybe .... HHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: September 24, 2015 01:37

Beev, I've really gotta take umbrage. Making a fool of the Trumpster is not for you to do, that's something Donald does on his own.

But making fun of his hairstyle ... well, okay.

Looks like he's ready for Iowa . . .

Date: September 24, 2015 01:40

I like this fun thread thumbs up

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: September 24, 2015 02:15

yup,guys a total clown.everythings fine.he'll be gone soon enough just like ross perot before him,just a crazy old man who looks funny and says crazy things.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 24, 2015 21:52

Rockman

How did I miss this party? Trouble on the hoof! (Kahoosier, is that the same shirt you wore in London in 2007? ...and are those tassels in your pocket...? smiling smiley )

Date: September 24, 2015 22:21

SomeTorontoGirl
Rockman

How did I miss this party? Trouble on the hoof! (Kahoosier, is that the same shirt you wore in London in 2007? ...and are those tassels in your pocket...? smiling smiley )

I don't know what it is but it must weight a ton.........

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: September 25, 2015 00:15

Same shirt, or similar, almost alwasy try to get an Aloha Shrit for the shows Some TorontoGirl. Not quite as (in)famous as Bjornulf's Magic Jacket yet, but easy to spot at the shows. And tassles, no dear those are waiting for you, that is an envelope of cash to try and keep up with Rockman at the bar I think hahhhahhah.

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: September 25, 2015 00:30

kahoosier

SO CAN WE PLEASE MAKE THIS PLACE FUN AGAIN? smileys with beer

I've got all the fun I need in my life; too much, in fact.

I can make love to my wife, who is twenty years younger and far hotter than me. I can chase the toddler around the house. I can drink great bourbon and listen to LIVEr THAN YOU'LL EVER BE whenever I want. I can let my dog loose and have her piss all over all the neighbors' lawns. Fun ... I got it covered.

Why would I want to come on here and have FUN? That defeats the entire purpose of an internet message board, no?

Date: September 25, 2015 00:54

LongBeachArena72
kahoosier

SO CAN WE PLEASE MAKE THIS PLACE FUN AGAIN? smileys with beer

I've got all the fun I need in my life; too much, in fact.

I can make love to my wife, who is twenty years younger and far hotter than me. I can chase the toddler around the house. I can drink great bourbon and listen to LIVEr THAN YOU'LL EVER BE whenever I want. I can let my dog loose and have her piss all over all the neighbors' lawns. Fun ... I got it covered.

Why would I want to come on here and have FUN? That defeats the entire purpose of an internet message board, no?

Why because fun makes you smile....and smiles makes you happy........I have a serious eight hours day time job.........and love to make fun the rest of it..........and the purpose of a message board is entertainment nothing more......

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: September 25, 2015 01:31

he is starting to sound like onlystones !

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: September 25, 2015 01:39

Turner68
he is starting to sound like onlystones !

Damn, I've been outed!

Date: September 25, 2015 01:39

He = Who ? ...confused smiley............as for He=Me ...I don't take entertainment seriously.......grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 930
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home