Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Keith steps out in New York with Theodora
Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: July 30, 2015 21:30

keefriffhards
lem motlow
if jagger walked out looking like that he'd be bashed mercilessly all over this board and you know it.

keith needs to get help from mick taylor if he's gonna continue down this road,mick knows how to wear fat guy clothes,baggy everything with a jacket over it.

I will pretend i did not hear that Mick Jagger fanatic lol

You know i love the passion though, be it Mick or Keith its bloody genius my beauty..

haven't really had a "favorite stone" since i was about 15.

by reading your posts however,i'm beginning to get a sneaking suspicion that you favor keith a little bit.

they've really taught everyone how to grow old and still look cool haven't they?love keith,but baggy shirts riff,baggy shirts.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: July 30, 2015 22:27

the guy is almost 72. Who effing cares how much he weighs? As long as he can keep playing the guitar to his heart's content, we're all good.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 30, 2015 22:35

alieb
the guy is almost 72. Who effing cares how much he weighs? As long as he can keep playing the guitar to his heart's content, we're all good.

thumbs up Indeed. Good to see him enjoying food in his later years instead of the other substances that have fueled him throughout the years.

What I do find hilarious is that article which talks about what clothes Keith and Theo are "sporting" on their day out like it is truly some fashion statement. Those outfits are a fashion statement? I think not. Perhaps one of the ladies here who keep abreast of such things can confirm or deny my assertion.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: July 30, 2015 22:47

keefriffhards
umakmehrd
I wonder how far he can run in those nike's ?

well he does every night of the last tour..

No he walks slides and kicks a leg every once and a while - but that's why we love the ole f&%@#r

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: July 30, 2015 23:55

umakmehrd
keefriffhards
umakmehrd
I wonder how far he can run in those nike's ?

well he does every night of the last tour..

No he walks slides and kicks a leg every once and a while - but that's why we love the ole f&%@#r

nope, he ran

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: July 31, 2015 00:04

we all love keith but i remember a picture of steven tyler on the beach from a few years ago that he was destroyed on the internet for.
it was kinda bad for steven and it did bother him, he mentioned it on the stern show later.

i'm just looking out for my man,baggy shirts riff.at 72 he's still he's one of the 4 or 5 coolest people on the planet,i want to keep the image intact.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home