Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Mick Interview
Posted by: deuce ()
Date: August 2, 2005 20:29

Just as I did for Keith yesterday, I recorded the interview Mick just did with Virgin Radio UK. Download it through the same site in the media section:

[www.angelfire.com]

Enjoy!

Re: New Mick Interview
Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: August 2, 2005 20:46

Thanks very much, I've put it on the Nordic Stones Vikings as well recalling the site Rough Justice. Hope you don't mind?

Date: August 2, 2005 20:49

Dont mind at all

Date: August 2, 2005 21:20

By the way, based on this interview and Keith's yesterday...alot of people seem to dig 'Streets Of Love'. I must admit, it has grown on me a bit.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 2, 2005 21:25

If I stick to the slight change-of-thread-line deuce just initiated, it has also grown a bit on me since yesterday. It ought to be a real hitradio-thing during the following two months. It will never be my fav song (not a chance in hell); but one has to admit it´s in the Premier League within the hit song segment.

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: August 2, 2005 21:27

SOL isnt bad at all!! Personally I prefer "Rough Justice"--but thats just another STONES ROCKER I heard some people say. nothing new!

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 2, 2005 21:37

And I prefer BOMH, maybe not the best Stones-song ever written; but sure ons of the hottest, rootsiest, spiceiest, Mississippiest, swampiest, alligatoriest, snake-biteiest one-chord bluestune they´ve ever done. Exile-class.

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: August 2, 2005 21:55

I like this one too--its great

but much better than "Exile"

Date: August 3, 2005 04:54

I wish the interviewers asked more detailed questions though

Posted by: john r ()
Date: August 3, 2005 05:32

No wonder the RS give such bored answers when the interviewers - 40 plus years of them! - ask such uninspired, unthoughtful questions 95% of the time. Odd how one of the more revealing was the 60 Minutes' Ed Bradley (?) who isn't even a 'music' writer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-08-03 05:33 by john r.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1477
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home