Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 15
Re: Twitter q&a and special announcement Monday night
Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 18, 2015 19:17

gotdablouse
Niek
I ask a lot of questions with the hastag #AskTheStones and two of them are marked as favorite by the official account from The Rolling Stones. Wonder if they gonna answer these questions. Would be very cool if they did!

I'm pretty useless with Twitter...I'm currently viewing #AskTheStones (I think) [twitter.com] and can't see an awful lot of questions, particularly yesteday and today, are they somehow filtered? Are other questions visible elsewhere ? Thanks !

I had the same problem. Normally you can see all messages with the hashtag #AskTheStones but you can see only part, small part, of them last days. Don't know the reason. They seem to have more problems with their Twitteraccount.
Hopefully the aswers come well through.hope they pick out some extraordinary questions!

(Always took candy from strangers)

Re: Twitter q&a and special announcement Monday
Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: May 18, 2015 19:19

I twittered them about a possible return to the UK. Loads of ladies are asking Mick to be their date at the Promsgrinning smiley

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: May 18, 2015 19:19

Niek
gotdablouse
Niek
I ask a lot of questions with the hastag #AskTheStones and two of them are marked as favorite by the official account from The Rolling Stones. Wonder if they gonna answer these questions. Would be very cool if they did!

I'm pretty useless with Twitter...I'm currently viewing #AskTheStones (I think) [twitter.com] and can't see an awful lot of questions, particularly yesteday and today, are they somehow filtered? Are other questions visible elsewhere ? Thanks !

I had the same problem. Normally you can see all messages with the hashtag #AskTheStones but you can see only part, small part, of them last days. Don't know the reason. They seem to have more problems with their Twitteraccount.
Hopefully the aswers come well through.hope they pick out some extraordinary questions!

Some of the questions (like mine, because i was too lazy to RT it) are simply @ replies and don't contain the hashtag.

Date: May 18, 2015 19:30

On Twitter, just few minutes ago

RollingStones: Thanks to everyone who has sent in #AskTheStones Qs! First answers coming at 10amPT/ 6pmBST from a certain newbie #CharliestoocoolforTwitter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-18 19:33 by Niek.

Date: May 18, 2015 19:54

Five minutes to go...

Is everybody ready??

Date: May 18, 2015 19:55

Please that the announcement is a new albumsad smiley

Sergio

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 18, 2015 19:56

DandelionPowderman
Five minutes to go...

Is everybody ready??

I'm anxious. grinning smiley

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: May 18, 2015 19:57

I don't Tweet. I'll follow along here. I can always count on IORR.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 18, 2015 19:59

Niek
gotdablouse
Niek

Thanks, Twitter's always been a bit of a mystery to me even though I've stayed on top of things Internet-wise since...1992 I guess !

Anyway, things have heated up since my post with 128 new tweets and 2 MINUTES TO GO NOW !

Hopefully "their" answers won't be lost in the flood of the #AskTheStones hastag, maybe we should tune in to their account directly now? Hum...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-18 20:00 by gotdablouse.

Date: May 18, 2015 20:00

and... here we go!

Date: May 18, 2015 20:00

RollingStones: #AskTheStones @twitter Q&A starting now! [t.co]

Date: May 18, 2015 20:03

RollingStones: Charlie kicks off the #AskTheStones @twitter Q&A talking about his famous hashtag! With @ednagundersen
[t.co]

Date: May 18, 2015 20:03

Ok I have five Twitter tabs open, one for the Hashtag, one for the RS account, one for KR/MJ/RW...

Oh there's a video, cool !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 18, 2015 20:04

"How can they ask me questions if I'm not on it?" lol

Date: May 18, 2015 20:04

RollingStones: No surprises here Rita! RT @mazziemonroe #AskTheStones Charlie, will you ever make a Twitter account?!
[t.co]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 18, 2015 20:07

WOW...following this closely...it's really stupid

Date: May 18, 2015 20:07

A second video now, this isn't flowing very well...The old AOL sessions were rather better than that, no ?

--------------

Date: May 18, 2015 20:08

"No". (Charlie)
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Nikkei ()

Okay so they do the responses in little video snippets. That's actually pretty cool.

RollingStones: MT @LPSmith24 Have you got a favorite live album by the Stones. Love You Live is my favorite
[t.co]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 18, 2015 20:09

gotdablouse
A second video now, this isn't flowing very well...The old AOL sessions were rather better than that, no ?

What is the video of, them looking at the computer screen answering the twits, I mean tweets?

Date: May 18, 2015 20:10

Niek
"No". (Charlie)
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

His signature answer

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 18, 2015 20:11

treaclefingers
WOW...following this closely...it's really stupid

It could get better. Charlie obviously isn't the guy for such an interview. Or any interview.

RollingStones: RT @kenhanssen #charliestoocoolforTwitter Charlie how important is the hi hat in a rock n roll beat? Or a jazz beat?
[t.co]

Posted by: Beast ()

Charlie couldn't look less interested if he tried lol...

Nah it's that lady bugging Charlie with questions who seems pretty annoyed, hehe...he basically told her to cut the crap about reading the handles of the dudes asking questions, hehe...

--------------

gotdablouse
Nah it's that lady bugging Charlie with questions who seems pretty annoyed, hehe...he basically told her to cut the crap about reading the handles of the dudes asking questions, hehe...

And she kept doing it!

Posted by: Naturalust ()

What a friggin' disaster, 9 minutes in and all we get is that Charlie is completely disinterested in Twitter, and never listens to Stones albums. eye rolling smiley Maybe starting with Charlie wasn't the best idea.

peace

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: May 18, 2015 20:12

Beast
Charlie couldn't look less interested if he tried lol...

No wonder with the questions so far

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: May 18, 2015 20:12

I think experienced Charlie watchers know how this is going to go!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2042
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home