Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick and the ballerina
Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: April 3, 2015 01:27

[celebrity.yahoo.com]

Alright, Mick you little devil!

"I was making love last night
To a dancer friend of mine.
I can't seem to stay in step,
'Cause she come ev'ry time that she pirouettes over me."

Sorry, I just couldn't resist....

Re: Mick and the ballerina
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 3, 2015 01:43

Forget the ballerina, I want to know more about the blond dreadlocked beauty he was spotted with while down in Oz. Just a now less curious fan? Some promoter's assistant who was up for a brief fling? A friend of his daughter? grinning smiley Anybody else even seen those photo's of Mick leaving a hotel/restaurant? They seem to have disappeared from the public eye.

peace

Date: April 3, 2015 01:50

Naturalust
Forget the ballerina, I want to know more about the blond dreadlocked beauty he was spotted with while down in Oz. Just a now less curious fan? Some promoter's assistant who was up for a brief fling? A friend of his daughter? grinning smiley Anybody else even seen those photo's of Mick leaving a hotel/restaurant? They seem to have disappeared from the public eye.

peace

Weren't there two of them? winking smiley

Posted by: wellalright ()
Date: April 3, 2015 02:08

28 years old. His granddaughter's age or so? I hope she doesn't start her own designer clothing line.

Date: April 3, 2015 02:08

alexaj

Never heard (or see anything) about this dreadlocked blonde, she wasnt reported (or photographed) in mainstream media, right???

Saw a brief online article with pictures, can't remember the site but I recall the photographer was attacked by Mick's bodyguards. At least one of the pictures had a burly guard, hands up, rushing the photographer.

Not that I want to intrude on anything Mick want's to keep private (ahem), but she was such a very interesting looking lady that I just wanted to know more. Rockman seems to have a pretty good handle on the rags and Stones news in Australia, maybe him or some other Aussie can enlighten me. Thanks.

I've got a feeling the photos and article were "taken care of" by Mick's people since sightings of Mick with female company are usually more publicized. Surprised I'm the only one who saw it.

peace

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: April 3, 2015 07:23

Naturalust
alexaj

Never heard (or see anything) about this dreadlocked blonde, she wasnt reported (or photographed) in mainstream media, right???

Saw a brief online article with pictures, can't remember the site but I recall the photographer was attacked by Mick's bodyguards. At least one of the pictures had a burly guard, hands up, rushing the photographer.

Not that I want to intrude on anything Mick want's to keep private (ahem), but she was such a very interesting looking lady that I just wanted to know more. Rockman seems to have a pretty good handle on the rags and Stones news in Australia, maybe him or some other Aussie can enlighten me. Thanks.

I've got a feeling the photos and article were "taken care of" by Mick's people since sightings of Mick with female company are usually more publicized. Surprised I'm the only one who saw it.

peace

Really? I didn't think he would bother with that to be honest.

Date: April 3, 2015 07:53

alieb
Naturalust
alexaj

peace

Really? I didn't think he would bother with that to be honest.

Well never really heard of Mick's bodyguards being so anxious to prevent photo's either, part of the article was about their behavior. Anyway, she was hotter than anybody I've ever seen him with in the past, including his younger years, someone who probably doesn't go long without a partner, which of course may have been the issue all along. Perhaps my active mind has built up her charms since then but she's out there somewhere. Young, blond, beautiful and dreadlocked.

peace

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 3, 2015 08:39

Rockman seems to have a pretty good handle on the rags and Stones news in Australia, maybe him or some other Aussie can enlighten me. Thanks.

No naturalust ... I can't recall any report of any such incident happening while he was in Australia

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: April 3, 2015 09:09

MICK: "I don't go to the ballet as much as I should, because I love dance, I always have." ESQUIRE, July/August 1995

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: April 3, 2015 10:16

Is this what you're referring to, Naturalust? If so, she seems to have gotten on the plane with Mick and Keith - so maybe works for them?
Grieving Mick Jagger departs Australia after L’Wren’s suicide
Tho' no dreads.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 3, 2015 10:51

I hope Naturelust will make it clearer when he saw the photos he's referring to -
I assumed he meant on the October/November Oz tour. Maybe the blonde(s) is/are a family member.
(Yeah I know - make fun of me! But maybe she is anyway)

In the photos swiss posted that's a Mick-alike. Mick himself left Australia way before the band did.
That's another thing they quieted right up, and played a shell game to get some respite for the man. And good for them.

I haven't read the thing Sighunt posted, but I remember there was some loose gossip at the time
about a ballerina, who turned out not to be someone he'd met in Japan.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 3, 2015 11:38

alexaj
In pictures of swiss Charlotte Watts (granddaughter of Charlie) is photographed

That's what I thought - thanks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-03 12:21 by with sssoul.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: April 3, 2015 12:19

I'd read that Mick met Vishneva in Japan and invited some of the ABT dancers backstage for a Tokyo gig. Supposedly, this is when Jagger & Hamrick met & got to know each other a bit better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-03 12:23 by Plink.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2431
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home