Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: There is hope for mankind - SFTD & Loving Cup - THE SCHOOL OF ROCK!
Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 30, 2015 20:50

treaclefingers
Rock and roll is not dead!

Who said it was?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 30, 2015 20:58

Bastion
treaclefingers

Who said it was?

Lenny Kravitz. Do you get outside your house at all?

Date: March 30, 2015 21:20

treaclefingers
Bastion
treaclefingers

Who said it was?

Obviously I've made a mistake in wanting to have a serious debate with a child. My bad.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: March 30, 2015 21:21

Dreamer
Or do you seriously mean you already tried to start one but couldn't??

I started a new thread a few days ago (losing track of circular time) to which treacle and a few others responded only to find it GONE! QUICKLY!

So..........I'll just sit here with all of my exciting info and see if/when it gets posted. But certainly, it will NOT be posted in time for people to make arrangements for club shows/smaller venues/etc. For travelling purposes, I mean.

And that's cool. I suppose.......

smoking smiley + confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-30 21:29 by Cocaine Eyes.

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: March 30, 2015 21:36

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer
Or do you seriously mean you already tried to start one but couldn't??

I started a new thread a few days ago (losing track of circular time) to which treacle and a few others responded only to find it GONE! QUICKLY!

So..........I'll just sit here with all of my exciting info and see if/when it gets posted. But certainly, it will NOT be posted in time for people to make arrangements for club shows/smaller venues/etc. For travelling purposes, I mean.

And that's cool. I suppose.......

smoking smiley + confused smiley

Hmm. That's not ok. I mean how long does this forum exist, 20 years? It would make him a twodecadedickhead grinning smiley
Anyway I started a thread for you...you see it?
Just fill in the news you got!
hot smiley

Date: March 30, 2015 21:39

Dreamer:

Yeah, I saw it! Just waiting for it to disappear into the abyss like my thread did.

You are sounding more and more like Stu Stewart - "little showers of sh*t".

smoking smiley

Date: March 30, 2015 21:50

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer:

Yeah, I saw it! Just waiting for it to disappear into the abyss like my thread did.

You are sounding more and more like Stu Stewart - "little showers of sh*t".

smoking smiley

Well it's a big city band and I'm from the big city as well so..

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 30, 2015 22:05

Very nice.

I did notice in Sympathy... The adult directors ought to teach the kids that the pitch of some of the chanting "Ooh ooh" goes up a few tones for each line of the chorus. cool smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-30 22:11 by schillid.

Date: March 31, 2015 01:20

Bastion
treaclefingers
Bastion
treaclefingers

Who said it was?

Obviously I've made a mistake in wanting to have a serious debate with a child. My bad.

You're a bastion of family values...but you wouldn't know a serious debate if it slapped you in the face.

Date: March 31, 2015 01:36

The debate is slipping away, friends...

Date: March 31, 2015 01:37

schillid

Very nice.

I did notice in Sympathy... The adult directors ought to teach the kids that the pitch of some of the chanting "Ooh ooh" goes up a few tones for each line of the chorus. cool smiley

oh man you're a stickler! they're just kids dammit!

Date: March 31, 2015 10:24

treaclefingers
Bastion
treaclefingers
Bastion
treaclefingers

Who said it was?

You're a bastion of family values...but you wouldn't know a serious debate if it slapped you in the face.

Again resorting to insults, refusing to answer my question.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: March 31, 2015 13:28

Those Sympathy kids RULE!! What an excellent, feel-good performance. The singer is so talented and already has a charismatic stage presence and the band rocked! My favorite has to be that adorable/cool little Mini Mick just going for it full-tilt w/ his maraca-tambourine combo. Uplifting stuff! Thanks for posting, Treaclefingers.

Date: March 31, 2015 13:30

Message for Cocaine Eyes:
Thank you for your many contributions – much appreciatedthumbs up! I gather you’d like to share vital info w/ other fans but are perhaps having some difficulty sharing here in the manner you’d prefer. Have you considered starting your own blog to share this info? I just started one yesterday at [wordpress.com] It’s free (there are paid options but they’re unnecessary), fairly easy to set up, and all you need to provide is an email address and a password that you create specifically for the blog account. Name not required. You can be anonymous or not, share your contact info or not – your choice. With a blog, you could share your content as you see fit, and I’m sure many Stones fans would be very interested in reading what you have to say! Also, people can subscribe and be notified of your newest posts. If you’re interested in blogging but are tech-challenged and/or don’t want the hassle of setting everything up, let me know and I can set it up for you, if you like. As mentioned, the procedure is pretty easy and still fresh in my mind, so it wouldn’t be a bother for me. Of course, there is always Twitter (about which I know nada). Whether or not blogging is a good fit for you, I hope you can find some outlet to share your thoughts & info w/ other fans smiling smiley.
Best,
Plink (btw – I’m a 9monthwonder grinning smiley)

Date: March 31, 2015 13:39

Plink
Thank you for your many contributions – much appreciatedthumbs up! I gather you’d like to share vital info w/ other fans but are perhaps having some difficulty sharing here in the manner you’d prefer. Have you considered starting your own blog to share this info? I just started one yesterday at [wordpress.com] It’s free (there are paid options but they’re unnecessary), fairly easy to set up, and all you need to provide is an email address and a password that you create specifically for the blog account. Name not required. You can be anonymous or not, share your contact info or not – your choice. With a blog, you could share your content as you see fit, and I’m sure many Stones fans would be very interested in reading what you have to say! Also, people can subscribe and be notified of your newest posts. If you’re interested in blogging but are tech-challenged and/or don’t want the hassle of setting everything up, let me know and I can set it up for you, if you like. As mentioned, the procedure is pretty easy and still fresh in my mind, so it wouldn’t be a bother for me. Of course, there is always Twitter (about which I know nada). Whether or not blogging is a good fit for you, I hope you can find some outlet to share your thoughts & info w/ other fans smiling smiley.
Best,

Hi!

Thanks for the info and kindness. I've pretty much given up here because of the control factor. I'm hoping the guy who controls the place will give you guys all info.

Right now, I'm trying to Stump The Chump along with Q107 and John Derringer.

Enjoy the tour everyone. 'Sisters, it's just a kiss away'......

CE smoking smiley

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: March 31, 2015 14:13

Watching these videos of young musicians getting into the music we've all been listening
to for 40 years or more, fills me with happiness! It's good to see the music is reaching
this generation. Go go go, little queenies.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Date: March 31, 2015 14:23

Cocaine Eyes
Plink
Best,

Hi!

Thanks for the info and kindness. I've pretty much given up here because of the control factor. I'm hoping the guy who controls the place will give you guys all info.

Right now, I'm trying to Stump The Chump along with Q107 and John Derringer.

Enjoy the tour everyone. 'Sisters, it's just a kiss away'......

CE smoking smiley

I just wanted to convey that there are options other than IORR that would allow you unlimited freedom to post that which you’ve expressed a desire to share on this forum. If, in the future, you choose to avail yourself of an alternate avenue to share your insights with other fans, please let us know, as I'm sure many here would be interested smiling smiley.

Date: March 31, 2015 15:01

Thank you. Yes, I'll try to let you know IF I do something different. Trouble is, many of my posts will be deleted from here.

smoking smiley

Date: March 31, 2015 15:04

Cocaine Eyes
Thank you. Yes, I'll try to let you know IF I do something different. Trouble is, many of my posts will be deleted from here.

smoking smiley

I don't think so but just in case: start to copy & paste or print them today!

Date: March 31, 2015 15:07

Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

I don't think so but just in case: start to copy & paste or print them today!

Damn.....that's a good idea!

Hugs,
CE smoking smiley

Date: March 31, 2015 15:55

Bastion
treaclefingers
Bastion
treaclefingers
Bastion
treaclefingers

Who said it was?

I've been advised never to feed the trolls, however let's end this wearying conversation....this was your original post on page on to this thread celebrating young people performing Stones music:

"There is hope for mankind"

Oh please, shut up.

...and you expect anything that comes out of that hole of yours to be taken seriously? You're a bit delusional.

Date: March 31, 2015 15:57

Plink
Those Sympathy kids RULE!! What an excellent, feel-good performance. The singer is so talented and already has a charismatic stage presence and the band rocked! My favorite has to be that adorable/cool little Mini Mick just going for it full-tilt w/ his maraca-tambourine combo. Uplifting stuff! Thanks for posting, Treaclefingers.

smileys with beer

Date: March 31, 2015 16:06

Bastion
treaclefingers
Bastion
treaclefingers
Bastion
treaclefingers

Who said it was?

You didn't ask treaclefingers one serious question. And treacle is too clever and witty to use insults.
It was you who was doing that with your "Oh please, shut up."
Just leave this thread Bastion and have a nice day.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2018
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home