Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: If you could only listen to one album for the rest of time what would it be ??
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 28, 2015 11:23

umakmehrd
I'm thinking Exile - it has it all...

thumbs up >grinning smiley< hot smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Re: If you could only listen to one album for the rest of time what would it be ??
Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: March 28, 2015 13:21

Back To Black.

Posted by: RomanCandle ()
Date: March 28, 2015 13:35

indystone
Lou Reed's New York a close second!

Great lyrics.

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: March 28, 2015 15:52

beachbreak
Dirty Work! Just kidding spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Probably some classical stuff like Beethoven so I could figure out what the fuss is all about.

The same here. Some classical music, Beethoven number 9 symphony or something like that with some deep texture.

But for the pop/rock that would be the Stones: maybe Black & Blue

I have listened to SF and Exile already too much.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: March 28, 2015 16:18

Probably...

Posted by: RomanCandle ()
Date: March 28, 2015 16:24

rollingon
beachbreak
Dirty Work! Just kidding spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Probably some classical stuff like Beethoven so I could figure out what the fuss is all about.

The same here. Some classical music, Beethoven number 9 symphony or something like that with some deep texture.

Mahler's 9th for sure, Karajan. The strings sound perfect.

Or this:

Excellent record, the pianist is stunning.

To continue with the depressing stuff

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 28, 2015 16:51

RomanCandle
indystone
Lou Reed's New York a close second!

Great lyrics.

Romeo Rodriguez squares his shoulders and curses Jesus runs a comb through his black pony tail.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: March 28, 2015 16:55

Brussels Affair (2011) official bootleg.

Posted by: UKRod ()
Date: March 28, 2015 17:29

1. Stones album - torn between Exile and Ya Yas......this is so hard!

It would have to be Ya Yas, all great tracks but there is one I could not live without: Little Queenie and the fabulous licks pulled out by Keef on that one - never get tired of hearing it.

2. Any album: The Velvet Underground and Nico (with the Andy Warhol banana cover)

3. If contemplating actually ending my life, it would have to be anything by the Smiths or Morrisey!

Posted by: UKRod ()
Date: March 28, 2015 17:35

On second thoughts, maybe the Who Live at Leeds for 2nd choice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-28 17:45 by UKRod.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: March 28, 2015 17:41

The Sicilian
Humble Pie - Performance Rockin The Fillmore

Now your talkin

One of three greatest live albums, the other two? Why GYYYO and At Fillmore East (Allmans)...

Posted by: Phil Good ()
Date: March 28, 2015 17:50

Stones: Beggars
Beatles: Revolver
Hendrix: Are you experienced

Date: March 28, 2015 18:14

Right now I'd take Beggar's Banquet with me.

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: March 28, 2015 19:08

First album of The Clash. Certainly not a Rolling Stones album.

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: March 28, 2015 19:18

The Who - Live at Leeds

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 28, 2015 19:22

1. Beggars
2. Bleed
3. Exile.......actually I will take one just because it has more song to enjoy....................
4. GYYO although this one will never get bored

Posted by: BIGJAMFAN ()
Date: March 28, 2015 20:30

Stones --- STICKY FINGERSthumbs up

the rest --- SETTING SONSthumbs up

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 28, 2015 20:35

steffiestones
First album of The Clash. Certainly not a Rolling Stones album.

Are you repented Steffie............

Posted by: alhavu1 ()
Date: March 28, 2015 21:47

Good choice.

Me - Beggars

Posted by: SFTD ()
Date: March 29, 2015 00:09

on the assumption that the intention was to pick one Stones album, then I would have to choose " SINGLES COLLECTION: THE LONDON YEARS "

Date: March 29, 2015 00:24

Dreamer
GHS
And Dark Side Of The Moon.

You're a dreamer, all right winking smiley

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: March 29, 2015 01:02

bv
BEDSPRING SYMPATHY a.k.a. BRUSSELS AFFAIRS

Since BV is going with a Bootleg I guess its ok. So Im going with The Rolling Stones (Nasty Live) Its home made and its a double, 156 minutes on two 80 min cds. Some of thier meanest nastiest stuff ever recorded.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: March 29, 2015 01:19

BowieStone
Probably Off The Wall or Thriller.

Beat it.

Date: March 29, 2015 01:21

bv
BEDSPRING SYMPATHY a.k.a. BRUSSELS AFFAIRS

Can't go wrong with that one.

Date: March 29, 2015 01:22

Non-Sones it would be Get Happy!! by Elvis Costello & The Attractions.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 29, 2015 01:37

71Tele
BowieStone

Beat it.

I would pick the full album Thriller if I were you, not just a single. So you would have Beat It & 8 other classics. You can't go wrong.

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: March 29, 2015 01:39

Hot Rocks!

Posted by: Stoneburst ()
Date: March 29, 2015 01:50

Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs.

Date: March 29, 2015 03:00

BowieStone
71Tele
BowieStone

Beat it.

I would pick the full album Thriller if I were you, not just a single. So you would have Beat It & 8 other classics. You can't go wrong.

You didn't get the joke, or did and made a clever reply. I'm too dumb to know which. smoking smiley

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 29, 2015 11:20

71Tele
BowieStone
71Tele
BowieStone

Beat it.

You didn't get the joke, or did and made a clever reply. I'm too dumb to know which. smoking smiley

Of course I get the joke.... Nobody can pick just one song from Thriller. Haha... even the thought you tried is absurd.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2074
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home