Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: If you could only listen to one album for the rest of time what would it be ??
Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: March 27, 2015 21:38

Sticky Fingers >>>
and the Byrds Younger Than Yesterday. I love the country sounds on it

Re: If you could only listen to one album for the rest of time what would it be ??
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: March 27, 2015 21:47

sure Stones-"Aftermath"

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: March 27, 2015 21:49

Waiting for columbus of little feat

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: March 27, 2015 22:02

That's easy: GRRR

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: March 27, 2015 22:11

This is inhuman! Even Desert Island Discs let you choose 8 albums to take wih you. So...

Exile
12x5
Sticky Fingers
Let It Bleed
Very Best of Elvis Costello and the Attractions
Emmylou Harris, Wrecking Ball
Joe Cocker Live
Something from Steely Dan

Aaaaarghhhhh! That's still not enough. Well, THIS is a fine start to the weekend... grinning smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 27, 2015 22:22

BEDSPRING SYMPATHY a.k.a. BRUSSELS AFFAIRS

Bjornulf

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 27, 2015 22:48

DoomandGloom
treaclefingers
DoomandGloom
Dirty Work

...and if we exclude albums you didn't work on?
confused smiley Ya Ya's.

...and if we exclude live albums (sorry to be a stickler)?

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: March 27, 2015 22:56

Sticky Fingers

----------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: March 27, 2015 23:50

Has to be Exile.

Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: March 27, 2015 23:53

Exile or Blonde on Blonde. Flip a coin.

But after a month I would really be wishing I picked the other one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-27 23:54 by stanlove.

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: March 27, 2015 23:57

LZ IV

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: March 28, 2015 00:05

Ahead Rings Out (US version)

Posted by: indystone ()
Date: March 28, 2015 00:08

EXILE of course, but Lou Reed's New York a close second!

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 28, 2015 00:13

Goat's Head Soup

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: March 28, 2015 00:39

Ya Ya's for me !

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: March 28, 2015 00:44

I would only need one song on repete over and over... Let's Work...

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: March 28, 2015 00:46

pepganzo
Waiting for columbus of little feat

thumbs up I must admit I never get tired of that one! Good choice.

peace

Posted by: beachbreak ()
Date: March 28, 2015 00:52

Dirty Work! Just kidding spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Probably some classical stuff like Beethoven so I could figure out what the fuss is all about.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 28, 2015 01:07

Foxes, Vol 1 and 2
Jeroen

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: March 28, 2015 01:09

corriecas
Foxes, Vol 1 and 2
Jeroen

Foxes in the Boxes?
Are you serious?

Posted by: winter ()
Date: March 28, 2015 02:51

As several of you have mentioned, many of us have listened to EOMS, Brussels Affair, SF, BB, LIB, GHS etc 1000's of times. We wouldn't have to choose those albums because we could play them in our heads (even though it is more fun to play them Out of Our Heads).

As such, I wouldn't need many of my 'classic' records like RS, Zep, Floyd, Who, etc. and would probably choose something that was either musically different/complicated like Yessongs (live 1973) or something post-1985 like Morrissey's Viva Hate or Swervedriver's Juggernaut Rides comp.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 28, 2015 02:58

Rest of time? That beats me. But for the rest of my time I would settle for something easy like Greatest Hits of the 70s. Hopefully with at least one Stones song on it...

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: March 28, 2015 03:11

Humble Pie - Performance Rockin The Fillmore

Posted by: BroomWagon ()
Date: March 28, 2015 03:48

Rolling Stones: Tattoo You.

All Music: Bitches Brew. Still trying to figure the darn thing out! confused smiley I don't think one could till the end of time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-28 03:50 by BroomWagon.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: March 28, 2015 04:14

Bluetrane - John Coltrane

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 28, 2015 04:55

CHER...If I Could Turn Back Time.

You gotta hope for something!

Posted by: RomanCandle ()
Date: March 28, 2015 08:04

winter
As several of you have mentioned, many of us have listened to EOMS, Brussels Affair, SF, BB, LIB, GHS etc 1000's of times. We wouldn't have to choose those albums because we could play them in our heads (even though it is more fun to play them Out of Our Heads).

As such, I wouldn't need many of my 'classic' records like RS, Zep, Floyd, Who, etc. and would probably choose something that was either musically different/complicated like Yessongs (live 1973) or something post-1985 like Morrissey's Viva Hate or Swervedriver's Juggernaut Rides comp.

His solo albums' covers are ugly as hell, compared to the Smiths' ones. Except Your Arsenal. But Vauxhall and I is his masterpiece.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-28 08:06 by RomanCandle.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: March 28, 2015 08:28

Exile althoguh my favourite now is Let It Bleed. But Exile offers a wider listening palatte.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 28, 2015 09:12

TheBlockbuster
corriecas
Foxes, Vol 1 and 2
Jeroen

Foxes in the Boxes?
Are you serious?

No
Jeroen

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: March 28, 2015 11:18

Stones - Beggars Banquet

Delerium - Karma

October Project first album

Nightwish Greatest Hits

The Cure - 17 Seconds

Can't choose!

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1840
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home