Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: EXPLOSION IN LONDON
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 7, 2005 18:04

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the people in London who are hurt by this vicious attack

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: bartman ()
Date: July 7, 2005 18:06

Marc, wat heb je dat weer politiek correct gezegd zeg! Moraalridder!

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: July 7, 2005 18:13

I curse the bloody maggots who are guilty.

My thoughts to the Londoners and other victims.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: July 7, 2005 18:16

My prayers and best thoughts to London, my favorite city. @#$%& hell, why? Very glad to that your OK Ian (Captain Jack) God's speed mate and to all!

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: July 7, 2005 18:22

This is terrible, inhuman...

I feel sad thinking that a lot of people in Middle East believe terrorism is the answer to the war for oil and domination.

I feel sad seeing some Bush's supporters who say that the crimes of the islamic facists justify the crimes of the occupation troops in Iraq, the tortures, Quantanamo, or the racism of the Israel's goverments. Are islamic terrorists "justifying" Sharon, who is a horrible butcher since 1955?

I feel sad thinking the innocent victims in London, Madrid and New York.

I fell sad thinking the innocent victims in Baghdad and the children who have been mutilated by the bombs.

Posted by: SeNdEr ()
Date: July 7, 2005 18:40

stickydion im with you, and all my prayers for Londeners

Posted by: R ()
Date: July 7, 2005 18:44

There is no new Stones album or tour in islam. These people are very different from us and it's profoundly obvious we do not meet their approval.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 7, 2005 18:55

Please do not mix up religion and terror. Islam is one of the most widespread religions in the world and 99.999999 percent of all islamic people are not terrorists. You will find mad people in all relegions at extreme. Like the unabomber was not commited to islam. And IRA was not islam as far as know. when they made all that terror in London some time ago. Or ETA. Or...

IORR is not a political board. Please do NOT use IORR to tell us if any religion is better or worse than others. If so then I will simply delete such postings without any futher notice.

Bjornulf

Posted by: LISMM63 ()
Date: July 7, 2005 19:53

My thoughts are with all Londoners and visitors of that city.

I hope everyone on this board who lives in GB and who visit London are safe.

A terrible thing to have happened.

Take care.

"Fuc the Rock babe, I want the Roll." (KR)

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: July 7, 2005 19:59

My warmest thoughts and prayers go out to all Londoners. How more acutely tragic is it that this comes a day after the jubilation of the 2012 Olympics announcement. Terrorists are less than the lowest animal and have utterly no regard for human life and decency.

Date: July 7, 2005 20:08

take care Paris and Rome, you are the next one, im sure, first NY, then Madrid, now London...it has sense

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-07 20:09 by SeNdEr.

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: July 7, 2005 20:38

thanks Lucas for your attention but we already paid the bill in the 80's in Paris
but it can happen again for sure..

Date: July 7, 2005 20:48

stonefan, they attack the G8 countries, its clear... i hope this will never happen, but we never know...

Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: July 7, 2005 21:21

19:10
37 confirmed dead
700 injured and still counting
absolute chaos...

my thoughts are with anyone affected at all, my heart goes out to victims, relatives and friends,(greatly relieved you and yours are ok, Captain Sparrow!),
and before I forget to mention this, R and SeNdER and whoever else starts with the negative political crap : @#$%& off to some political website, will you...
May I suggest the wonderful www.italkthroughmyarse.com ?!

Respect to any Muslims, Christians, Jews, Amish, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists, followers of any other minor religion that I may be too ignorant to know about or have forgotten to mention, anyone at all who lives a peaceful life and lets others live theirs, regardless of what they believe in !!!

Posted by: mosquito ()
Date: July 7, 2005 21:54

From Spain i am very sad for what have happened today in London. My prays for the people dead and for their families. We must be united to defeat the terrorists , in other case, they will defeat us and that would be the end.

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: July 7, 2005 22:15

Shocking, sickening, terrifying.. My sympathies to all Britons and Londoners in particular. A very sad day for England, Europe, and the world as a whole.

----------------------------
"Music is the frozen tapioca in the ice chest of history."

"Shit!... No shit, awright!"

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: July 7, 2005 22:30

As a European and London-fan my thoughts are with the British today.

Being a railway enthusiast, and educated as an advisor on matters of public transport, I always feel sad when these vital technological constructions turn out to be the spot where cities can be hurt.

The terrorist destabilisations of human living and the implications of the reactions to it, tend to occupy the minds and lives of modern day society.

May reason, goodwill and love from all parties stabilise the course of the world once again.

Date: July 8, 2005 02:52

Message from The Queen following bomb blasts in London, 7 July 2005

The dreadful events in London this morning have deeply shocked us all. I know I speak for the whole nation in expressing my sympathy to all those affected and the relatives of the killed and injured. I have nothing but admiration for the emergency services as they go about their work.

ELIZABETH R

Posted by: Buddha66 ()
Date: July 8, 2005 08:34

well said Bjornoff

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: July 10, 2005 00:34

I hear now that Sabbaths hometown Birmingham central parts are evacuated,
10 000 people or more are moved. God may punish the tall, bearded man down in Sudan.

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: July 10, 2005 02:53

GOD BLESS LONDON.......My prayers go out for their families

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: July 10, 2005 03:49

As a Londoner thanks for all the concern. My girlfriend got to Liverpool Street station (earlier than usual) 10 minutes before the blast so it was a little close for comfort.

As someone mentioned earlier though we have been hardened to this with 30 years of intermittent bombings & security threats, not just the IRA; we had the racist homophobic nutter a few years back who set off bombs in Brixton & Soho etc. killing many. We knew it was going to come and at least it came after the emergency services had had a chance to rehearse for such an eventuality so several lives are believed to have been saved from what they learnt. Also it could have been so much worse if these guys had had biochemical weapons: we could have been looking at hundreds of thousands of fatalities rather than 50.

We ought to see it in perspective I suppose, not to in any way downgrade the devastation & horror caused to these 50 people & their loved ones, but in Iraq at least 50 people seem to be dying every day with car bombs etc. Not to mention the much-touted figure of 50,000 Africans dying of starvation every day. Human life is equally precious all round the world.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 917
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home