Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Keith on "SNL40", February 15
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: February 18, 2015 16:42

Keith shares a laugh with Jimmy Fallon. Bill Murray and Horatio Sanz also in the photo.

[instagram.com]

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 18, 2015 16:52

Cant seem to find Keefs commnt about the Stones on youtube.
Must be not awake yet.
where is it, thanks

jeroen

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 18, 2015 17:36

Not on youtube but if you scroll down to the 5-min clip labelled "Paul McCartney: Maybe I'm Amazed", Keith starts it off: [www.rollingstone.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-02-18 21:40 by with sssoul.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 18, 2015 17:45

with sssoul

Not on youtube but if you scroll down to the 5min clip labelled "Paul McCartney: Maybe I'm Amazed", our Keith starts it off.

Keith's introduction and Sir Paul's tune: [www.iorr.org] .

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: February 18, 2015 23:58

keefriffhard4life
Maindefender
All in all a good show with typical SNL skits. How come the Coneheads didn't appear in the Jeapardy sketch??

How close are we to Keith being host? Maybe this Fall coinciding with his solo album!

it was CELEBRITY JEOPARDY, why would the coneheads be on it? connery and burt reynolds were popular on that skit when they did it in the late 90's

do you recall the Coneheads on Family Feud, though?
complete with "Richard Dawson" greeting Connie with "since your from France, I'll give you a French kiss"

Date: February 19, 2015 01:17

HalfNanker
keefriffhard4life
Maindefender
All in all a good show with typical SNL skits. How come the Coneheads didn't appear in the Jeapardy sketch??

How close are we to Keith being host? Maybe this Fall coinciding with his solo album!

it was CELEBRITY JEOPARDY, why would the coneheads be on it? connery and burt reynolds were popular on that skit when they did it in the late 90's

complete with "Richard Dawson" greeting Connie with "since your from France, I'll give you a French kiss"

I do but this was a skit done starting in the late 90s about how idiotic celebrities act

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: February 19, 2015 01:31

keefriffhard4life
HalfNanker
keefriffhard4life
Maindefender

I do but this was a skit done starting in the late 90s about how idiotic celebrities act

I would have loved Beldar and Connie interacting with Sean Connery. Even a stare down would have cracked me up...

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: February 19, 2015 02:15

What a waste of Keith as a guest!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 19, 2015 08:57

Irix
Naturalust

Here is the introduction and Sir Paul's tune:

Direct link to the Video file

(e.g. for the purpose of storage)

Thanks!!
jeroen

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2209
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home