Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Rolling Stones Webstore
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: January 23, 2015 20:31

If anybody is interested .

Winter Clearance Sale | Save Up To 75% On Select items .

Here's the link .

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Re: The Rolling Stones Webstore
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: January 23, 2015 20:57

Some real bargains there, but there doesn't seem to be a U.K. webstore any more which made it cheaper for shipping costs for Europe.

Am I missing something or do you have to order worldwide from U.S.A. ?

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: January 23, 2015 21:47

[store.digitalstores.co.uk]

UK site! No bargains though.

Date: January 23, 2015 21:57

Thanks for the link flairville.

I thought they finished with U.K. webstore years ago.

Shipping costs to U.K. and Europe make it expensive from U.S.A. but will have another look. smileys with beer

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: January 23, 2015 22:11

If it helps, I ordered the 50th anniversary lithograph when it was reduced to $100 down from $300. Didn't have to pay import tax on it! Just turned up with the post 4 weeks ago.

Date: January 23, 2015 22:41

Will have a look. smileys with beer

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: January 23, 2015 23:21

A lot of smalls and mediums.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: January 24, 2015 03:36

I have never purchased anything from their store and unfortunately today is not the day either. Great bargains, for once, if you would like a shirt for under $40. Personally I wish the sale applied to the lithographs. They don't have ties or wine either!

They do have some cool shirts in there but I am amazed at the terrible ciche designs!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: January 24, 2015 18:08

Had items selected for a total amount of 71 US $;

the only two international S&H options were either 89 or 97 US $ extra ... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: January 24, 2015 20:03

crawdaddy
Thanks for the link flairville.

I thought they finished with U.K. webstore years ago.

Shipping costs to U.K. and Europe make it expensive from U.S.A. but will have another look. smileys with beer

This UK store was certainly up and running last summer but as I and many others discovered they are completely incompetent. (There was a thread about it - try searching "Stones merchandise".) Don't expect to get the item you actually order and they make the returns policy such a hassle you're not inclined to bother if it's a single t-shirt or something relatively low value. The US store is much better run but of course you do incur the extra postage charges.

Posted by: pete38 ()
Date: January 25, 2015 03:56

I ordered some stuff from here in early December - still haven't seen it! They are not know for their prompt delivery no matter where you live.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 25, 2015 04:16

Great prices, thanks Boston 2006. smiling smiley

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: January 25, 2015 04:43

rbk
A lot of smalls and mediums.

Yep you can buy shirts for your kids or pets but not yourself in my size (large). So what is the difference between a lithograph and a poster? I was looking at those too but seemed high priced.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: January 25, 2015 05:25

Some cool stuff on there!

My favorites:

1972 Tour vintage tee
K2 snow skis hot smiley
Licks Commemorative Tour Lithograph
1979 New York kids tee

peace

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: January 29, 2015 07:14

Can anyone comment on how good, or bad, the webstore's packaging is these days? I was thinking about grabbing one of the '50 and Counting' tour programs but then, based on the webstore's past performance, I figure they'll just throw it in a brown envelope and it will be all creased and mangled by the time it arrives.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-01-29 07:24 by Roscoe.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: January 29, 2015 09:05

I'm still waiting on 2 Aussie 2014 shirts preordered last November. Finally shipped on the 23rd from VA via UPS ground. Was scheduled to arrive Tuesday but now tracking shows delivery TBD and hasn't left VA yet. Like pulling teeth...

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: January 29, 2015 09:18

I ordered a couple Australian tour shirts around the same time and only received notice they were shipped on the 27th. There must have been major delays on stock as I have had two orders in the sales since which were delivered within days.

Posted by: boynamedsue69 ()
Date: January 29, 2015 11:17

If you can afford to call them up in the states you can get your items fairly quickly. recently had to call them as i didn't receive some items on an order so i got that sorted and mentioned that i had placed an order in November and it was still pending so low and behold it gets sent and was here in about 5 days.

Date: January 29, 2015 11:20

I ordered on Dec 26 and Jan 3 ...still nothing. I've emailed them several times and no replies. I can't afford to ring the USA to chase this up so as of next Monday 2nd Feb I'm giving them up as 'lost in the mail' and never to order from them again...buyer beware.

Posted by: barney57 ()
Date: January 29, 2015 12:53

I also ordered around Christmas and everything arrived last week (I live in the Netherlands). So don't worry, it just takes some time. Only nasty thing was I had to pay over 20 euro extra for taxes....

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: January 29, 2015 12:56

pete38
I ordered on Dec 26 and Jan 3 ...still nothing. I've emailed them several times and no replies. I can't afford to ring the USA to chase this up so as of next Monday 2nd Feb I'm giving them up as 'lost in the mail' and never to order from them again...buyer beware.

Same here. Ordered already in Nov. and still nothing. Bravado is a big rip off. Once they got your money they don't care anymore.

I was lucky that I could cancel my order with them 'cause I paid with paypal. I told them that I would open an issue with paypal it don't get the things I ordered or get my money back. Within 24 hrs. I got a message from paypal that my money arrived.

No more Bravado is all I can recommend.

Date: January 29, 2015 13:07

The stuff always arrives, it just takes a little time. That's my experience.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 29, 2015 20:22

DandelionPowderman

me too

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: January 29, 2015 21:30

treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman

me too

Speak of the devil, just got notified shirts arrived today. Kiwi bird and Windsurfer…….

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: January 29, 2015 21:47

I ordered just before xmas,got it about 10 days later & it was packed fine...

Date: January 29, 2015 23:11

Yeah I hear you ...I've just reported them to Paypal too, at least I might get my money back through them.

Posted by: bryanoakville ()
Date: January 30, 2015 03:09

I see all the issues some of you are facing. Sorry to hear it. For what it's worth, I've bought a number of items over the past few months. No complaints (other than Ronnie signing only his last name on the litho)- fast shipping, fair enough pricing, no gouging on shipping to Canada. It's all good. Credit where credit is due. Bryan

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 30, 2015 04:21

bryanoakville
I see all the issues some of you are facing. Sorry to hear it. For what it's worth, I've bought a number of items over the past few months. No complaints (other than Ronnie signing only his last name on the litho)- fast shipping, fair enough pricing, no gouging on shipping to Canada. It's all good. Credit where credit is due. Bryan

...and what's cool about that, is that you have something different than the rest of us, and perhaps even more 'collectible'.

Good on ya Bryan! Mine also arrived well packaged and in good condition, no complaints, although it did take a bit of time.

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: January 30, 2015 05:06

I got a few things, the ronnie lucky man box signed, london blue girls flag T, 50 and counting tour book, moma litho, rolling stones, according to...book We shall see how long it takes them this time thanks for the heads up though, great prices

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: February 7, 2015 03:04

Framed mine:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-02-07 03:04 by kovach.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1431
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home