Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

DVD Tour
Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: August 22, 2014 14:34

What about a possible DVD Tour, it will comes out next year in the fall when also the South American Tour will be finish?!It will be an onlyone show or a Boxset like "Four flicks" or "Biggest bang" with three or four shows?!I hope that it will be a Boxset with four show, one for Continent:L.A. Echoplex, Circus Maximus in Rome (What a wonderful show!!!), Tokyo Dome with "Silver train" and a future show in Buenos Aires!!Are there any news about it?!?

Re: DVD Tour
Date: August 22, 2014 14:36

mailexile67
What about a possible DVD Tour, it will comes out next year in the fall when also the South American Tour will be finish?!It will be an onlyone show or a Boxset like "Four flicks" or "Biggest bang" with three or four shows?!I hope that it will be a Boxset with four show, one for Continent:L.A. Echoplex, Circus Maximus in Rome (What a wonderful show!!!), Tokyo Dome with "Silver train" and a future show in Buenos Aires!!Are there any news about it?!?

They filmed outside the rehearsals in Oslo for a tour DVD, according to the Stones crew.

I hope my "I thought Mick Jagger was a girl-story" will make it in there grinning smiley

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: August 22, 2014 21:52

And when they were filming the opening movie for the 50 and counting shows, I was told the interviews was planned to be part of the extra material for a live DVD. I bet there will be a dvd box from everything that has happened since then, except the Hyde park shows of course....winking smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 22, 2014 23:00

I guess too, that when they have brought Box sets from the 40 Licks shows as well as the ABB shows, that they will bring a Box set with the shows from '50 & counting' to '15 & continuing' ..... smiling smiley

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 22, 2014 23:22

OH DandelionPowderman,

An intellectual such as yourself thinking Jagger was a girl! I want to hear this story. Please...

And we thought Keith was cruel in "Life".

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: August 23, 2014 00:18

gibsonman
And when they were filming the opening movie for the 50 and counting shows, I was told the interviews was planned to be part of the extra material for a live DVD. I bet there will be a dvd box from everything that has happened since then, except the Hyde park shows of course....winking smiley

I reckon a boxset of the 02 shows will happen but the Wyman footage will not be included.

Date: August 23, 2014 00:35

stonesrule
OH DandelionPowderman,

An intellectual such as yourself thinking Jagger was a girl! I want to hear this story. Please...

And we thought Keith was cruel in "Life".

The first time I ever heard the Stones's music was when my mom played TY. I came down the stairs and asked "who's that girl singing?". She told me it was Mick.

The song was Worried About You. I was ten years old smiling smiley

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: August 23, 2014 00:38

Rollin92
gibsonman

I reckon a boxset of the 02 shows will happen but the Wyman footage will not be included.

Well, to include the songs with Wyman will actually make a dvd sell better. So I guess they won't let them out, IF they release those shows....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1836
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home