Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

DVD Tour
Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: August 22, 2014 14:34

What about a possible DVD Tour, it will comes out next year in the fall when also the South American Tour will be finish?!It will be an onlyone show or a Boxset like "Four flicks" or "Biggest bang" with three or four shows?!I hope that it will be a Boxset with four show, one for Continent:L.A. Echoplex, Circus Maximus in Rome (What a wonderful show!!!), Tokyo Dome with "Silver train" and a future show in Buenos Aires!!Are there any news about it?!?

Re: DVD Tour
Date: August 22, 2014 14:36

mailexile67
What about a possible DVD Tour, it will comes out next year in the fall when also the South American Tour will be finish?!It will be an onlyone show or a Boxset like "Four flicks" or "Biggest bang" with three or four shows?!I hope that it will be a Boxset with four show, one for Continent:L.A. Echoplex, Circus Maximus in Rome (What a wonderful show!!!), Tokyo Dome with "Silver train" and a future show in Buenos Aires!!Are there any news about it?!?

They filmed outside the rehearsals in Oslo for a tour DVD, according to the Stones crew.

I hope my "I thought Mick Jagger was a girl-story" will make it in there grinning smiley

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: August 22, 2014 21:52

And when they were filming the opening movie for the 50 and counting shows, I was told the interviews was planned to be part of the extra material for a live DVD. I bet there will be a dvd box from everything that has happened since then, except the Hyde park shows of course....winking smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 22, 2014 23:00

I guess too, that when they have brought Box sets from the 40 Licks shows as well as the ABB shows, that they will bring a Box set with the shows from '50 & counting' to '15 & continuing' ..... smiling smiley

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 22, 2014 23:22

OH DandelionPowderman,

An intellectual such as yourself thinking Jagger was a girl! I want to hear this story. Please...

And we thought Keith was cruel in "Life".

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: August 23, 2014 00:18

gibsonman
And when they were filming the opening movie for the 50 and counting shows, I was told the interviews was planned to be part of the extra material for a live DVD. I bet there will be a dvd box from everything that has happened since then, except the Hyde park shows of course....winking smiley

I reckon a boxset of the 02 shows will happen but the Wyman footage will not be included.

Date: August 23, 2014 00:35

stonesrule
OH DandelionPowderman,

An intellectual such as yourself thinking Jagger was a girl! I want to hear this story. Please...

And we thought Keith was cruel in "Life".

The first time I ever heard the Stones's music was when my mom played TY. I came down the stairs and asked "who's that girl singing?". She told me it was Mick.

The song was Worried About You. I was ten years old smiling smiley

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: August 23, 2014 00:38

Rollin92
gibsonman

I reckon a boxset of the 02 shows will happen but the Wyman footage will not be included.

Well, to include the songs with Wyman will actually make a dvd sell better. So I guess they won't let them out, IF they release those shows....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2535
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home