Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What's he saying-Love in Vain-Ladies&Gentleman
Posted by: ozziestone ()
Date: May 14, 2014 11:44

I realise its a bit obscure but has anyone ever worked out what the guy in the audience is yelling out at the start of Love in Vain in the ladies & gentleman film? He seems to be saying something about the "f...... c ..'s on the PA"

Re: What's he saying-Love in Vain-Ladies&Gentleman
Posted by: rob51 ()
Date: May 15, 2014 02:16

Man does it really matter?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 15, 2014 02:35

rob51
Man does it really matter?

I bet it mattered to the f.... c....'s on the PA.

Posted by: ozziestone ()
Date: May 15, 2014 03:38

No doesn't matter. But neither does 99% of the stuff posted here if you think about it

Date: May 15, 2014 09:38

The remaining percent makes one stick around, though smiling smiley

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 15, 2014 10:08

I would like to know another thing concerning L&G..... while the screen is mostly back, before the band comes on stage, you can hear 2 people talking in the background, but I never really understood what they're saying; it does sound though, as if the last thing one of them is saying is "clock it!" (?)....then a new voice shouts out "yeeeah boy" much louder than those 2 people before that.
The strangest thing is that them 2 people talking are talking throughout the movie, at least on the old bootlegs and bootleg videos, like "Dragon Slayers" if you just turn it up loud enough between tracks. Like if the music was taped over an allready used tape; which just might be the case. Anybody else concerned about this dialogue and what they're talking about?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-15 10:15 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: May 15, 2014 10:32

Erik_Snow
I would like to know another thing concerning L&G..... while the screen is mostly back, before the band comes on stage, you can hear 2 people talking in the background, but I never really understood what they're saying; it does sound though, as if the last thing one of them is saying is "clock it!" (?)....then a new voice shouts out "yeeeah boy" much louder than those 2 people before that.
The strangest thing is that them 2 people talking are talking throughout the movie, at least on the old bootlegs and bootleg videos, like "Dragon Slayers" if you just turn it up loud enough between tracks. Like if the music was taped over an allready used tape; which just might be the case. Anybody else concerned about this dialogue and what they're talking about?

I always thought it was the PA and lighting people talking to eachother on their headsets. You can hear one asking 'Chip can you hear me'and 'Chip says to wait' before the show starts.

Mathijs

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 15, 2014 10:45

Mathijs
I always thought it was the PA and lighting people talking to eachother on their headsets. You can hear one asking 'Chip can you hear me'and 'Chip says to wait' before the show starts.

That's what I would have thought too if it wasn't for that one can hear people talking later out in the movie as well. Maybe they just forgot to turn off that microphone? Can't recall if one can hear this in the official movie...I mean the later talking

Date: May 15, 2014 10:46

I've noticed that, too, Erik.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 15, 2014 10:51

I too have always understood them to be crew of some kind.
I'll have to watch my official version again to make sure, but yeah, you can hear them on the old bootleg at later points -
not nonstop, but not just at the beginning. Doesn't one of them ask "what's going on" during Rambler?
Like a noob :E

Posted by: TheBadRabbit ()
Date: May 16, 2014 00:22

I actually find the crew chatter at the beginning of L&G an exciting build-up to the concert, and I regularly include it whenever I watch the movie. "Two minutes!"[I imagine being at the show, two minutes away from seeing the '72 era Stones]..."Fire 'em up!" [Not sure if they're referring to the amps or the lights here, but bloody hell it gives me a chill!]...and finally, "Black it!" [Black the stage, Stones are coming out!] The first thing we hear is Charlie giving his drums a few warm-up whacks, then Mick runs into the spotlight...then Keith's plugging in. Aw hell, now I've done it. Got myself all worked up. I know what I'll be watching tonight

Posted by: michaelsavage ()
Date: May 16, 2014 19:43

ozziestone
I realise its a bit obscure but has anyone ever worked out what the guy in the audience is yelling out at the start of Love in Vain in the ladies & gentleman film? He seems to be saying something about the "f...... c ..'s on the PA"

Who cares? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2079
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home