Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Keith the proud grandpa NEW PIC
Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: April 17, 2014 23:00

mitch
DandelionPowderman
There is a notable difference between speculating and put forward gossip about death and commenting on joy, don't you think?

No, it's the same in the end.
You should have a look on the Buy/Sell/Trade section. This is the place to be right now, if ever you are interested in stons music.

Yes the Hamburg 65 recording is the sensation of the year (for people interested in music). I have to listen again, And again. possibly the best "early years" in quality of recording, with back-up vocals from Keith (and Bill ?). I'm really existed by this tape. Can't believe my old ears.

Posted by: razorback9200 ()
Date: April 17, 2014 23:01

Lilla Chinchilla
This is Angela´s private picture (from 2011),

Just for the record : what can you read ? PRIVATE PICTURE just in case typeface wasn't big enough.

Date: April 17, 2014 23:14

mitch
DandelionPowderman
There is a notable difference between speculating and put forward gossip about death and commenting on joy, don't you think?

You should have a look on the Buy/Sell/Trade section. This is the place to be right now, if ever you are interested in stones music.

Yet you're taking the time to comment here...

No, it's NOT the same. Not at all.

Date: April 17, 2014 23:15

LiveAtHidepark
mitch
DandelionPowderman

You should have a look on the Buy/Sell/Trade section. This is the place to be right now, if ever you are interested in stons music.

Yes the Hamburg 65 recording is the sensation of the year (for people interested in music). I have to listen again, And again. possibly the best "early years" in quality of recording, with back-up vocals from Keith (and Bill ?). I'm really existed by this tape. Can't believe my old ears.

This is exciting, and it definitely deserves a thread here as well.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: April 17, 2014 23:27

razorback9200
Lilla Chinchilla
This is Angela´s private picture (from 2011),

Just for the record : what can you read ? PRIVATE PICTURE just in case typeface wasn't big enough.

It is on Instagram so it's not really private anymore. But, none of us know whether Angela is the one who first shared it on Instagram or whether or not she cares about the public seeing the photo, so I guess I can see how some are uncomfortable with this thread from that standpoint. Still, it is a heartwarming picture of a loving grandfather with his newborn grandchild. Beautiful to see no matter who the two principals are, it just happens that one of them is a member of our favorite band. I don't know how things get so complicated sometimes. confused smiley

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: April 17, 2014 23:39

latebloomer
it is a heartwarming picture of a loving grandfather with his newborn grandchild. Beautiful to see no matter who the two principals are, it just happens that one of them is a member of our favorite band. I don't know how things get so complicated sometimes. confused smiley

My neighbor is also a grandfather. Are you interested in a picture with his newborn grandchild ? Or are you interested only if the picture features Keith Richards ?

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: April 17, 2014 23:48

If somone is interested in a picture featuring one Mr Keith Richards the reason is pretty obvious. Geez, calm down.

Date: April 17, 2014 23:55

LiveAtHidepark
latebloomer
it is a heartwarming picture of a loving grandfather with his newborn grandchild. Beautiful to see no matter who the two principals are, it just happens that one of them is a member of our favorite band. I don't know how things get so complicated sometimes. confused smiley

My neighbor is also a grandfather. Are you interested in a picture with his newborn grandchild ? Or are you interested only if the picture features Keith Richards ?

You know the obvious answer to that question. This is a Rolling Stones forum. You say that you are only interested in the music, and you have a right to your opinion. Others here like to discuss many different aspects of the band. But, hey...at least this time you didn't tell me that I am a member of a personality cult, advanced in years but still with a teenager's attitude. I'll take the later part of that, by the way. I hope I continue to to have a youthful attitude as the years advance. cool smiley

Posted by: KatieGirl ()
Date: April 18, 2014 00:17

LiveAtHidepark
latebloomer

I'd post a picture of myself and my new grandchild, only I'm not Keith Richards so I don't think anyone on a Rolling Stones fan forum would be interested. By the way, I much prefer grandpa Keith to pirate Keith.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 18, 2014 00:22

Are you interested in a picture with his newborn grandchild ?

Yeah!!.... there's a couple of older ladies who drink at the
local who are searching for a sensitive male for company and companionship ... Is he single?????????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: April 18, 2014 00:28

<<I'm really existed by this tape.>>

I get existed all the time myself. In fact, if I couldn't existed about something, I think I would cease to exist... or something.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: April 18, 2014 00:42

DandelionPowderman
Yet you're taking the time to comment here...

Yes, it's like feed the animals to the zoo... funny but also boring.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-18 00:44 by mitch.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: April 18, 2014 00:59

Cool..Thanx for sharing

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: April 18, 2014 01:14

latebloomer
I don't know how things get so complicated sometimes. confused smiley

Confused ? You won't be after this episode of .....

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: April 18, 2014 05:50

Rolling Hansie
latebloomer
I don't know how things get so complicated sometimes. confused smiley

Confused ? You won't be after this episode of .....

thumbs up

Posted by: roundnround ()
Date: April 18, 2014 07:50

the grandchild actually belongs to ry cooder... keith stole it...

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 18, 2014 08:18

If this is indeed a PRIVATE PICTURE then I will remove it from my post above (the person who couldn't view Instagram has probably seen it by now). I don't apologise for trying to be helpful (always a mistake).

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: April 18, 2014 08:18

Keith won a watch from Eric Clapton in a bet. He wore it for years, probably still does sometimes. The Richards family is happy to share happy photos.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 18, 2014 08:20

Keith won a watch from Eric Clapton in a bet....true but that ain't the same watch

ROCKMAN

Date: April 18, 2014 09:34

He got a case of whiskey, too...

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2179
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home