Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: Wishes for the set list this summer tour!
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 1, 2014 21:34

Make an acoustic set with SFTD and Country Honk. That would be great. Always play OOC, MR, CYHMK as long jams. The set should end with YCAGWYW. The two encores should be MR seguing into SFM. Start concerts with SMU and follow it with IYCRM. Keith should do HCIS. Jumble up the setlist. Don't matter if they play mostly warhorses as long as it's in different orders. Surprise is. Bring Bruce in every time.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 8, 2014 16:34

By the way, does someone know if this set is real?
Found it on Google...
[www.directupload.net]

Date: June 8, 2014 16:43

No. It's fake .... unless it is from a rehearsals session .... which I doubt that they print set lists for.

Aren't the rehearsals lists usually done by hand , usually by Ron Wood ??

Anyway,they have never played "Mixed Emotions" and tracks from 'A Bigger Bang' in the same concert.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 8, 2014 16:53

Yes, that's right. Thanks smiling smiley

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: June 8, 2014 17:39

Happy with mick and keith on vocal - no harm in dreaming and probably no more unlikely than any one else's' hopeful wish list )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-08 18:10 by EJM.

Ballad in Paris
Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: June 11, 2014 22:25

Dear Stonesfans,

I have been dreaming about hearing "worried about you" live, and in Zurich I've got regarded with a very fine version of this beauty.
Now I just hope to hear "Beast of burden" or "Time is on my side" in Paris.

So, if one of this songs make it to he "by request" selection, I'd be thrilled to get to know the result in Paris.

Thanks and have a nice one in the city of love,

regards,

calipachanguero

She's So Cold - 14 On Fire Tour
Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: June 15, 2014 14:23

Did they already performed "She's So Cold" on the current tour? They rehearsed that song.

I want to hear it in Vienna or Düsseldorf.

And I want to hear also "She Was Hot" (heard that song only in LA 2006)

Re: She's So Cold - 14 On Fire Tour
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 15, 2014 14:58

wanna hear it in Stockholm, together with Down in the hole, all about you, sweet little 16, stray cat blues, sister morphine, let it rock, indian girl.

Jeroen

She's So Cold - 14 On Fire Tour...
Date: June 15, 2014 15:00

...yes, it would be so cool to hear it in Duesseldorf >grinning smiley<!!! And please "Can't you hear me knocking" smiling bouncing smiley!!! It'll be my 25th Stones-show, yeaah spinning smiley sticking its tongue out!!!

Re: She's So Cold - 14 On Fire Tour...
Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: June 15, 2014 15:17

Daniel Nienkemper
...yes, it would be so cool to hear it in Duesseldorf >grinning smiley<!!! And please "Can't you hear me knocking" smiling bouncing smiley!!! It'll be my 25th Stones-show, yeaah spinning smiley sticking its tongue out!!!

"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" would be only great, when it features Mick Taylor, who plays such a great guitar solo like he did in Glastonbury last year.

and btw. Düsseldorf will be my 15th Rolling Stones Concert.

Re: She's So Cold - 14 On Fire Tour...
Date: June 15, 2014 15:29

Ladykiller
Daniel Nienkemper

"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" would be only great, when it features Mick Taylor, who plays such a great guitar solo like he did in Glastonbury last year.

and btw. Düsseldorf will be my 15th Rolling Stones Concert.

Stockholm will be my 26 th.
Jeroen

Re: She's So Cold - 14 On Fire Tour
Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: June 15, 2014 17:52

The rehearsal sounds good, Ronnie does what he does good, fills, licks etc. Keith is ok but should really focus on the main riff and stick to that. Mick is good when he doesnt get lost in nasal aerobics land.

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: June 15, 2014 21:48

I'd like She's So Cold for Rome. Weather-wise I suppose She's So Hot will probably be more appropriate....

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: June 15, 2014 22:00

Here are some favorite songs I would like to hear at Werchter: Moonlight Mile-Under My Thumb and Terrifying to get everybody dancingsmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-16 11:02 by runaway.

Posted by: Jon Lasaa ()
Date: June 16, 2014 00:37

Hi all

In Rome I wish they played, at least one of these: Can´t you hear me knocking, connection, ain´t too proud to beg, worried about you, wild horses, sweet virginia, as tears go by (italian version: con la mia lacrima, as they did in Milan 2007 If I ´m not wrong)

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: June 16, 2014 14:06

She's So Cold doesn't work on stage. The studio version has a real bounce to it between the rubbery bass and the guitars. The live version just sounds like them shouting the title over and over.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: June 16, 2014 14:21

My wishes and demands are not huge;

I just wanna hear a great version of Street Fighting Man again!

Why of all the warhorses this one is not performed a lot the last 15 years?

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: June 16, 2014 15:03

Well, at this point I just wanna catch any song I´ve never seen in concert... so just Respectable (maybe in Rome with Mayer) or Imagination (if finally win the pill in some moment) are been played in the European tour....

Dreaming : @#$%&, Far Away Eyes, Connection, Silver Train (we were dreaming about it not a long time ago...), Love is Strong, Salt of the Earth..... but hey, Imagination or Respectable in Rome or Madrid could make my day....

Ruby Tuesday for Roma!!!! the right thing to do smiling smiley
Posted by: drorcolargol ()
Date: June 17, 2014 01:19

please!!!!

Re: Ruby Tuesday for Roma!!!! the right thing to do smiling smiley
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: June 17, 2014 03:17

Or the Italian As Tears Go By?

Re: Ruby Tuesday for Roma!!!! the right thing to do smiling smiley
Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: June 17, 2014 16:18

DGA35
Or the Italian As Tears Go By?

Or both! It's obvious from my user-name that I'd be happy with Ruby Tuesday....but from a selfish point of view, I'd prefer As Tears Go By as I haven't heard that live as recently (got Ruby Tuesday at Hyde Park).

Posted by: three16 ()
Date: June 18, 2014 06:14

perform IORR like the studio version.

slow down Miss You

and give Ronnie a longer solo during YCAGWYW

oh wait..

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: June 18, 2014 07:32

I'd like to hear once or twice anywhere you like "She Said yeah"
of course, I don't forget the warhorses : Jumping jack Flash, Tumbling Dice, Start Me Up, etc etc...well you know them all.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: June 18, 2014 08:08

kaskatanas
Well, at this point I just wanna catch any song I´ve never seen in concert... so just Respectable (maybe in Rome with Mayer) or Imagination (if finally win the pill in some moment) are been played in the European tour....

Dreaming : @#$%&, Far Away Eyes, Connection, Silver Train (we were dreaming about it not a long time ago...), Love is Strong, Salt of the Earth..... but hey, Imagination or Respectable in Rome or Madrid could make my day....

I'm with you on this post, I already have Respectable under my belt though. But I wouldn't mind hearing it again.

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: June 18, 2014 10:13

With only six Shows remaining I get the impression that there are no more setlist moaners on this board like in the past but rather setlist yawners...

While the shows seem to be great the setlists are more or less runthroughs, with even the mildest surprise missing. If 'Angie' (a great song, by the way) is considered as 'setlist rarity' that says it all. Of course the core of the setlist has to be the classic Songs, that's o.k., but obviously the Stones seem not able to intersperse some rarely played hit song any more. Nobody seriously would expect 'Child of the moon' or 'Gomper', but of course another rendition of 'Silver train' would have been nice, for example.

I really doubt if people would leave the stadium if they played 'Heart of stone' or 'Lady Jane' or 'Can't you hear me knocking' (or even 'Love in vain'). They did not leave at Glastonbury during '2,000 lightyears from home' which is not exactly a well-known classic.

Yawn!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 18, 2014 11:09

I really doubt if people would leave the stadium if they played 'Heart of stone' or 'Lady Jane' or 'Can't you hear me knocking' (or even 'Love in vain'). They did not leave at Glastonbury during '2,000 lightyears from home' which is not exactly a well-known classic.

Agreed. I don't understand why chances are not taken. They have nothing to lose.

open letter to the Stones.......please at Stockholm play this
Date: June 17, 2014 21:51

The 1976 , Knebworth Version of Wild Horses, please please.. play it like this. This will be my only show in 2014 i can afford, and you would make so many fans happy . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-17 21:52 by corriecas.

Posted by: Mister_D ()
Date: June 19, 2014 21:04

Chris Fountain

Agreed. I don't understand why chances are not taken. They have nothing to lose.

"New" songs would require (re)learning and rehersal. The boys are just too lazy to be bothered.

request for Stockholm July 1 2014..Fool To Cry
Date: June 27, 2014 20:38

Please Mick...and Keef .................

Fool to Cry or Sister morphine, Stray cat Blues, or... Fancy man blues or Hot Stuff

Thats all i ask for..............

You make a grown man cry

See ya Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeroen

Re: request for Stockholm July 1 2014..Fool To Cry
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: June 27, 2014 20:55

Good luck with that request.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2156
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home