Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Please put my mind at rest
Posted by: mandu ()
Date: March 5, 2014 02:30

I have been reading alot of the comments about the shows and they seem very negitive,I am going to see them on Sunday in Macau this will be my 3rd time.

For those people that have seen them this year (2014)it is a good show?it was worth it going to see them?

I am looking forward to seeing the stones.

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Re: Please put my mind at rest
Posted by: Tate ()
Date: March 5, 2014 02:34

The vid clips look fun. I saw them in 2013 and it was an absolute blast. You will have a great time and will love the show I am sure. Have no fear!

Date: March 5, 2014 02:40

cheers thanks

I am going to have a good time,I live in Shenzhen not far to go.I have made my sign to take with me and I have been slowly getting my stones clothes to wear.

just wish my wife could go (she is Chinese) but she will stay home and look after our baby boy.My wife decided that I should go and see them.

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: March 5, 2014 03:00

Mandu, I haven't seen them in 2014, but 2013 isn't that long ago and I had a blast--I know you will, too. I'd just hate for the nit-pickers to spoil your good time. It's the Stones, it's going to be greeeeaatt!!!!! hot smiley hot smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: March 5, 2014 03:54

I saw them once in 2012 and three times in 2013 and loved every minute of each concert.

Go Mandu, you won't regret it...and what a nice wife you have! smiling smiley

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: March 5, 2014 04:03

Yes, it's worth going if it doesn't cost you too much money or isn't a big hassle. It will probably be the last time they play in Asia and the band is in its last stages so my advice is go to Macau and enjoy them one more time!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-05 05:38 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: March 5, 2014 04:03

I saw three shows in 2013 they were great. Have a blast and don't listen to the negativity or judge a show from cell phone video on youtube!!!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: March 5, 2014 04:09

You have tickets? Go. If you don't like it then you don't like it. It's one giant WHATEVER.

Get yer rock'n'roll on!

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: March 5, 2014 04:11

@mandu - NO WORRIES! Many of us nitpicky fans just want the Stones to play more adventurous setlists (Star Star, Under The Radar, Sweet Little Rock 'n Roller, etc.). This isn't 1999 but the Stones are definitely putting on great shows! You will have a great time! I enjoyed both shows I saw in 2013!

Date: March 5, 2014 04:36

thanks everyone for the positive feedback

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: March 5, 2014 05:17

Mandu, don't listen to the naysayers. I saw them four times in 2013 and trust me, you will have a GREAT time! Enjoy the show, these guys still bring it 100%.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 5, 2014 06:00

If you love the Stones you have a great time ahead of you. As you walk out from the Macao show into the night you will have a big smile on your face, like most of the people I have around me as I walk out of the show. Smiling faces do not lie.

Bjornulf

Date: March 5, 2014 06:09

thanks I cant wait to go.

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: March 5, 2014 07:38

mandu

Great. So you have decided to go to Macau after all. Please give us a report after you get back from the show and let us know how it was. Enjoy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-05 08:43 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 5, 2014 08:40

Have fun.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 5, 2014 08:46

Saw them in Hyde Park 2013, and it was great, realy good

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: March 5, 2014 09:20

mandu

Excellent! Please tell us afterwards how you enjoyed it (with pictures, if possible! smiling smiley ).

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: March 5, 2014 09:36

I think it's always worth going to see them smiling smiley

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: March 5, 2014 12:13

Saw them in hyde park 2 and they were fantastic - my very picky neice saw them at glastonbury and said it was the best gig she had ever been to ( in spite of lots of twitter negative feed back )

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 5, 2014 12:50

mandu
I have been reading alot of the comments about the shows and they seem very negitive

Don't worry. All those negative comments came from people who were not at the shows. Those who were there had a great time. Enjoy the show.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: March 5, 2014 13:01

It was fun in 2012, it was fun in 2013 and I'm sure it's gonna be fun in 2014 as well! Have a great show! smileys with beer

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: March 5, 2014 18:38

Macau is going to be great. Last not least because because of the Tongue Pit stage, where the band is close to the audience.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1473
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home