Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Arena Pre Show Video From 50 & Counting?
Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: February 25, 2014 04:35

They didn't play it in Abu Dhabi but I hope for the arena shows they play it, I thought it was excellent, any thoughts on whether it will be retained for 14 On Fire?

Re: Arena Pre Show Video From 50 & Counting?
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: February 25, 2014 16:30

I liked it too. When DLS started, the film was winding down and they were coming on real soon!!!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: February 25, 2014 21:26

I liked it too. And I'm not just saying it because I'm in it...well, maybedrinking smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 25, 2014 23:12

I thought it was quite cool too, and you were the best part, of course, BluzDude. grinning smiley

The only complaint I had about it was that it was difficult to hear some of the audio in the venues. Does a version of it exist that was not shot off of the arena screens? I don't think the Stones have released it, have they?

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: February 25, 2014 23:22

latebloomer
I thought it was quite cool too, and you were the best part, of course, BluzDude. grinning smiley

The only complaint I had about it was that it was difficult to hear some of the audio in the venues. Does a version of it exist that was not shot off of the arena screens? I don't think the Stones have released it, have they?

I've been wondering the same thing. I do not know of a Stones release on this...maybe some future DVD if lucky.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2137
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home