Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Arena Pre Show Video From 50 & Counting?
Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: February 25, 2014 04:35

They didn't play it in Abu Dhabi but I hope for the arena shows they play it, I thought it was excellent, any thoughts on whether it will be retained for 14 On Fire?

Re: Arena Pre Show Video From 50 & Counting?
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: February 25, 2014 16:30

I liked it too. When DLS started, the film was winding down and they were coming on real soon!!!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: February 25, 2014 21:26

I liked it too. And I'm not just saying it because I'm in it...well, maybedrinking smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 25, 2014 23:12

I thought it was quite cool too, and you were the best part, of course, BluzDude. grinning smiley

The only complaint I had about it was that it was difficult to hear some of the audio in the venues. Does a version of it exist that was not shot off of the arena screens? I don't think the Stones have released it, have they?

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: February 25, 2014 23:22

latebloomer
I thought it was quite cool too, and you were the best part, of course, BluzDude. grinning smiley

The only complaint I had about it was that it was difficult to hear some of the audio in the venues. Does a version of it exist that was not shot off of the arena screens? I don't think the Stones have released it, have they?

I've been wondering the same thing. I do not know of a Stones release on this...maybe some future DVD if lucky.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2507
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home