Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 127
Re: Stones in Holland at Pinkpop 2014
Posted by: Kaisan ()
Date: February 8, 2014 10:05

ErwinH
They will do also a benefit, before PP, for al the earthquake victims in Groningen, in the Oosterpoort.

That would be great, then I can crawl back home !
Talking about Oosterpoort, last tuesday I sneaked backstage after the Steel Panther Show. :-)[/quote]

Groningen would be really fantastic - it´s just an hour away from my hometown. But there were no signs for a gig in Groningen (at least I haven´t seen them yet) - so does anyone know how realistic a show in Groningen is?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 8, 2014 10:42

Kaisan
ErwinH
They will do also a benefit, before PP, for al the earthquake victims in Groningen, in the Oosterpoort.

Talking about Oosterpoort, last tuesday I sneaked backstage after the Steel Panther Show. :-)

Groningen would be really fantastic - it´s just an hour away from my hometown. But there were no signs for a gig in Groningen (at least I haven´t seen them yet) - so does anyone know how realistic a show in Groningen is?[/quote]

It is a Joke Kaisan!!! Will never happen.
Jeroen

Date: February 8, 2014 11:01

corriecas
Kaisan
ErwinH

Talking about Oosterpoort, last tuesday I sneaked backstage after the Steel Panther Show. :-)

Groningen would be really fantastic - it´s just an hour away from my hometown. But there were no signs for a gig in Groningen (at least I haven´t seen them yet) - so does anyone know how realistic a show in Groningen is?

Jeroen[/quote]

That's what I thought - it would be too amazing to be true ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-02-08 11:02 by Kaisan.

Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: February 8, 2014 13:02

BV, any news about a show in S.Siro Milan?!?

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: February 8, 2014 19:04

Kaisan
corriecas
Kaisan
ErwinH

Jeroen

That's what I thought - it would be too amazing to be true ;-)[/quote]

Will never happen... anymore.
Until 1999 I thought they would never come close to Groningen,
but that summer they played in almost-my-backyard :-)

Date: February 8, 2014 20:36

ErwinH
Kaisan
corriecas
Kaisan
ErwinH

Jeroen

but that summer they played in almost-my-backyard :-)[/quote]

yeah,and it was a great concert in Groningen.
jeroen

Posted by: Muddyw ()
Date: February 9, 2014 16:35

corriecas
ErwinH
Kaisan
corriecas
Kaisan
ErwinH

Jeroen

jeroen[/quote]

Yes, that was in my backyard too. The "Stadspark Pavilioen" had too adjust their interior for the Stones. One item included a Pool/snooker table.

Anyway, always been dreaming of a Stones concert in the Oosterpoort ever since ;-)!

Posted by: bartfrombrussels ()
Date: February 9, 2014 22:44

corriecas
ErwinH
Kaisan
corriecas
Kaisan
ErwinH

Jeroen

jeroen[/quote]

How about the earthquakes in Groningen due to fracking (cf. Doom & Gloom)

bartfrombrussels
Senior Food Critic IORR

?Remember Vilvoorde?
94 concerts & counting

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: February 10, 2014 10:12

All Tokyo shows are sold out!

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: February 10, 2014 12:17

Rolling Stones to rock Ramat Gan Stadium June 10

The Rolling Stones will perform on June 10 at Ramat Gan Stadium, according to a source close to the production. According to the source, the show will be promoted by Shuki Weiss.

[www.jpost.com]

(ps ; it's to early for Purim ;-) )

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: February 10, 2014 12:34

So maybe june 7th Pinkpop...we'll see

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: February 10, 2014 13:54

Harm
So maybe june 7th Pinkpop...we'll see

Not the most obvious tour schedule.... First Pinkpop and three days later Israel and probably after that back to the rest of Europe (Germany, Spain, France). But on the other hand: it's still possible! I'm not really comfortable with the silence the last few days.
@Bjornulf: any idea when the European announcement will be? It can't be longer than 1 or 2 weeks, right?

Posted by: island01 ()
Date: February 10, 2014 14:49

I don't think we'll know anything before April. Announcements 2-3 months before gigs have become the standard lately for them.

Date: February 10, 2014 15:09

island01
I don't think we'll know anything before April. Announcements 2-3 months before gigs have become the standard lately for them.

Yes, I think they announce the Europe Tour in the middle of April. But it´s possible they announce a special show, maybe Pinkpop or Israel, a bit earlier than the whole tour.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 10, 2014 15:14

If they're playing a mix of festival dates as well as their own gigs, its quite likely that there might be a more sporadic drip-feed of dates than we'd normally be used to for a Stones tour. Additionally, scheduling consecutive dates as far apart geographically such as Pinkpop and Israel (if those speculated dates are correct) wont be a big deal - festival shows wont require their own stage for example and its unlikely to be a long tour anyway.

Besides, unless you're going to the very far reaches of eastern Europe (unlikely for a Stones gig), you can pretty much fly anywhere within the rest of Europe in about four hours or less.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: February 10, 2014 15:34

Gazza
If they're playing a mix of festival dates as well as their own gigs, its quite likely that there might be a more sporadic drip-feed of dates than we'd normally be used to for a Stones tour. Additionally, scheduling consecutive dates as far apart geographically such as Pinkpop and Israel (if those speculated dates are correct) wont be a big deal - festival shows wont require their own stage for example and its unlikely to be a long tour anyway.

Besides, unless you're going to the very far reaches of eastern Europe (unlikely for a Stones gig), you can pretty much fly anywhere within the rest of Europe in about four hours or less.
Fully agree that this might be a possibility. However thinking of the US Tour last year where they gradually moved from West to East and did not make a lot of Hotelstops in between, but rather stayed a the same place for a while and looking at the Pacific Tour it is more likely that they try to shorten travel times to a minimum. which is quite difficult in the Pacific. So I assume that it would be a big suprise to have such dates in such a short time period.

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: February 10, 2014 16:39

Lien
Rolling Stones to rock Ramat Gan Stadium June 10

The Rolling Stones will perform on June 10 at Ramat Gan Stadium, according to a source close to the production. According to the source, the show will be promoted by Shuki Weiss.

[www.jpost.com]

(ps ; it's to early for Purim ;-) )

Strange: this excuse for a stadium is too small to justify a RS concert at the current prices. Or so I think. Also it got HORRIBLE reviews from crowd on the seated area for poor sound and is regarded as kind of a disgrace.... on the other hand this writer is no tabloid journalist...

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: February 10, 2014 16:50

Gazza

Okay, that's a relief, this won't impact the chances of Pinkpop to happen then winking smiley Pinkpop presales are on March 15 and the press conference (with the whole line up for the festival) will be a few days earlier. So communication will have to take place before that (next week? this week?). We'll keep waiting patiently...

Posted by: martin0113 ()
Date: February 10, 2014 19:31

Radio KOL Israel radio reporting stones to play Tel Aviv or Ramet Gan June 10th

Date: February 10, 2014 19:45

martin0113
Radio KOL Israel radio reporting stones to play Tel Aviv or Ramet Gan June 10th

It seems realistic to me - theres enough time between Pinkpop (it's a festival, so there is probably no special stage which have to be build before) and Tel Aviv. But are there any news about Pinkpop? Can't wait for the announcement! ;-)

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: February 10, 2014 19:53

WRINKLY rockers The Rolling Stones look set to bring their 14 On Fire Tour to Dublin this summer.

The supergroup are in talks to host a show that is tipped for the Aviva Stadium in July — the same month as 52-year-old country crooner Garth Brooks rocks Croke Park.
Mick Jagger (70), Charlie Watts (72),

[www.thestar.ie]

Date: February 10, 2014 20:21

Lien
WRINKLY rockers The Rolling Stones look set to bring their 14 On Fire Tour to Dublin this summer.

The supergroup are in talks to host a show that is tipped for the Aviva Stadium in July — the same month as 52-year-old country crooner Garth Brooks rocks Croke Park.
Mick Jagger (70), Charlie Watts (72),

[www.thestar.ie]

That would be great...Dublin, Pinkpop (my backyard), Werchter (?)...

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: February 10, 2014 21:08

"The Dublin concert is part of a larger European tour, which is expected to be announced shortly."

[www.thestar.ie]

Date: February 10, 2014 21:42

Hot news from Pinkpop: RTL Boulevards says Pinkpop was listed for a short time on the Rolling Stones official website.

[www.rtlnieuws.nl]

Date: February 10, 2014 22:01

Kaisan
Hot news from Pinkpop: RTL Boulevards says Pinkpop was listed for a short time on the Rolling Stones official website.

[www.rtlnieuws.nl]

Don't think so, to be honest

Date: February 10, 2014 22:53

Harm
Kaisan

[www.rtlnieuws.nl]

Don't think so, to be honest

Load of shite, was never on it.

jeroen

Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: February 11, 2014 00:48

Remember what happened with Coachella last year when it was on the app..

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: February 11, 2014 00:57

if it were on the site it would be on the tickets list not in the Lucky Dip post, looks silly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-02-11 00:57 by zgubi.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: February 11, 2014 02:23

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: February 11, 2014 03:47

I have just just got info the Stones will play Prague in June.......if there is any place in Central Europe this is it!!!!!!!..After 1990,1995,1998,2003,mick's 60th by the way and 2007 in Brno 2 hours east....We shall see........M

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2373
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home