Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ebay: 1974 VINTAGE FENDER TELECASTER CUSTOM BLACK 1 OWNER GUITAR OHSC KEITH RICHARDS
Posted by: TE ()
Date: January 27, 2014 19:39

Since I can't make up my mind...
Comedy or did he just drink/smoke something?

Keith

TE
Oslo

Re: Ebay: 1974 VINTAGE FENDER TELECASTER CUSTOM BLACK 1 OWNER GUITAR OHSC KEITH RICHARDS
Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: January 27, 2014 21:16

I believe that his guitar is the same as the ones Keith owns but it isn't one of his. On Ebay it looks like it's a Keith's guitar but it isn't clearly written. Don't get fool; a guitar once owned by Keef is worth a lot more than $4000.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Re: Ebay: 1974 VINTAGE FENDER TELECASTER CUSTOM BLACK 1 OWNER GUITAR OHSC KEITH RICHARDS
Date: January 27, 2014 21:52

Keith's guitar is 1972 grinning smiley

Posted by: thrak ()
Date: January 27, 2014 22:00

DandelionPowderman

Hahaha and that's the end of the auction.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: January 27, 2014 22:47

DandelionPowderman

Nope, from 1975.

Mathijs

Date: January 28, 2014 00:09

Mathijs
DandelionPowderman

Nope, from 1975.

Mathijs

Ha ha! Pick a year grinning smiley It's a 72-model, though.

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: January 28, 2014 03:25

I wonder if Keith or Ronnie ever sell any of their rarely played guitars? Keith claims to own something like 300 guitars and even if that's an exaggeration, he still must have dozens of guitars he doesn't use..or maybe has never used. I know Eric Clapton recently sold off a bunch of his unused equipment to raise money for charity. It seems like it would be the time in their life for Keith and Ronnie to think about doing the same.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: January 28, 2014 08:14

Makes me wonder how great the Stones Gear book will be. With all those guitars.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: January 28, 2014 10:40

TornAndFried
I wonder if Keith or Ronnie ever sell any of their rarely played guitars? Keith claims to own something like 300 guitars and even if that's an exaggeration, he still must have dozens of guitars he doesn't use..or maybe has never used. I know Eric Clapton recently sold off a bunch of his unused equipment to raise money for charity. It seems like it would be the time in their life for Keith and Ronnie to think about doing the same.

The correct number should be aroumd 3.000 from what I've heard. And yes, there were a few for sale, but very rarely.
Maverick Music had a Les Paul jr. or a Melody Maker from Keith for sale (around 70k). Kurt Scheidegger haf his Macabre, which Keith used on Tour, I think in the 80's, for sale. So, if you're lucky and know the right people, there's a slight chance to catch one. Of course you need a little bit cash...lol

Posted by: partnerincrime ()
Date: January 28, 2014 14:03

maverick music is selling one of ronnie's '55 strat ... 100K !!!
ciao
m.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: January 28, 2014 14:30

TE
Since I can't make up my mind...
Comedy or did he just drink/smoke something?

Keith

TE
Oslo

A very nice example, those are a dream to play and worth the money for sure. It doesn't say that this guitar is one of Keiths former ones. But it's similar to Keiths 1975 black tele custom except for the modifications.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1593
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home