Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Happy Birthday Mick Taylor.
Posted by: Stoneburst ()
Date: January 18, 2014 00:19

Many happy returns to my favourite musician of all time and the guy who inspired me to play the guitar again after I'd all but given up. No-one has had a bigger impact on how I play, what I listen to, and the way I appreciate music. I hope he's had a lovely birthday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-18 00:20 by Stoneburst.

Posted by: Screamer ()
Date: January 18, 2014 01:02

Happy birthday! All the best smileys with beer

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: January 20, 2014 02:17

Just watched the Hyde Park video again. MT cuts the living hell out of Keith and Ronnie as a guitar player. Why he isn't used throughout the Stones show is a question for the ages. I would love to hear him wailing away on an extended live version of "Time Waits for No One" with the Stones in their coming tour in place of the some of the golden oldies. How about a jam on "Dancing With Mr. D" for a change? Maybe Mick and Keith will be nice and give MT the belated birthday present of allowing him to play on all songs as a regular member of the band. One can only wish.

Date: January 20, 2014 16:24

<MT cuts the living hell out of Keith and Ronnie as a guitar player.>

In one of the many facets one have to master as a guitar player, yes.

And keep in mind that without Keith's guitar, there wouldn't even be a Midnight Rambler smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1742
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home